Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,840 members, 7,976,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:32 PM

Something Sweet To Ponder On - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Sweet To Ponder On (86 Views)

As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” / Issues To Ponder On The Pretrib Rapture Doctrine / 10 Thoughts To Ponder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Sweet To Ponder On by Interesting15: 9:47am On Jun 10
Wisdom For Destiny Daily Devotional *(10th June, 2024)*

by *Sunday Akanni*

TOPIC: Something Sweet To Ponder On

I Timothy 2:5‬
For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus,

*Message*

Jesus, God the Son, is the only Mediator between God and mankind, and this has exposed, yet again, the great priority the Godhead placed on seemingly insignificant creatures like us. Only humans have this privilege - not other spirits, animals, etc. See the great things the LORD has done just to ensure our salvation!

Jesus paid our debt - all of mankind joined together in our billions would never have the fortitude to pay a part of it. He paid all our debts and willingly became the necessary sacrifice, powered by love. He did all of these and many more because of love, and not because He was cajoled or forced to (neither did He lay down His life for us for selfish ambitions). If you were to be the only sinner on earth, Jesus would still have died for you. Wow!

*If you are yet to receive the gift of salvation Jesus is offering you, today, you should do so. It takes no hard labor on your end - only believe and receive. And I should tell you that it doesn't matter how far you think you've gone in your sins, Jesus would rather drown in your place than fold His hands and watch you drown alone. He will (and has) always make efforts to save you from yourself, from sin, and the cruel satan. Accept the gift Jesus is offering you today.*

*Prayers*
Today, in the name of Jesus, I renounce whatever it is I've placed ahead of the LORD.

*Further Reading*‭‭‭‭

John 3:16‬
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "WISDOM FOR DESTINY" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid In Advance / Bringing Thoughts To Captivity Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / Why Do We Resist Change ? (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.