Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,215 members, 7,893,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Did Nigerian Girls Also JAPA With The Hookup Trend To The UK? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Did Nigerian Girls Also JAPA With The Hookup Trend To The UK? (1068 Views)

94 Nigerian Girls Stranded In Lebanon Return Home (video) / Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Nigerian Girls Also JAPA With The Hookup Trend To The UK? by OboOlora(f): 10:19am On Jun 10
I have been living in London for over 6years but never been to this Nigerian restaurant.

'Demo, make we go chop for this new place for Orpington. Heard their amala and gbegiri is mad fam' my friend said.

As omo ogbon, I quickly had my bathe, wore a lovely versace shirt on a nameless pair of jeans from Primark and my jordans to complete the roadman (but with a touch of finesse) look.

My friend picked me up in his 2023 GLB and off we went to this place.

Cut long story short, we sha entered, got seated, made our orders and just silently chatted away while we stylishly observed around while Nigerians in there made noise and nodded to the tune of Burna playing in the background.

Then something caught my attention, a lady in puffer jacket (sign that showed she came with public transport) sat beside a guy (assumably her BF) but consistently stared in our direction. I jerked my friend and he also noticed.

Ok, no time to check time. Amala sha came and we started eating with poise while checking our phones and still catching some glimpse of the 'open admirer'. As we were going to order take away, her assumed BF stood up to go to the restroom and alas, she stood up, came to my seat and dropped a piece of paper.

I quickly hid it beside the glass of water in my front and watched her waltz back to her seat casually while I used the opportunity to also assess her backside (shey omo yi le gba doggy bi Bolanle Peckham).

We paid and left for our usual lounge in Old Kent road to step down the amala with some cold lager and that was when I had the chance to check the note and it read, 'U LOOK SO CUTE, CALL ME 07458******* (Mide).

'Oh wow, baba. U don hit jackpot o. Omo yen ma sha e bajebaje' my friend said. I just smiled sheepishly like an army general who just saw a civilian in camo.

After all the calls and chats, we sha agreed to have lunch at a McDonalds close to her house. NJi story ba bere eyin fans mi.

This girl began to narrate how she came here on student visa. Borrowed money to pay school fees, accommodation issues, now staying with a guy that uses her as a sex machine etc.

Oya pele baby, but man here ain't got any better plans for you, you know.

Having framed empathy (with plenty eiyahs like Nigerians like to hear), I told her to follow me to finish the conversation and also drop her off.
'Ha Noooooo, you can't drop me off. The guy I stay with is very jealous and I don't want him to chase me out except you can house me if he does' She said. No baby, no housing option here, but sare gbe oko mi senu my dear.

'U know I don't do this on a normal day but I just like u as a person' She said.
'Me too, but pls make sure you swallow' I responded.

We sha finished and I just gave her £30 cos I was moved by her story.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now this is just one of numerous stories I have experienced and heard in the last 2/3years especially with this post-pandemic JAPA crew.
Is it because most of them relocated as the 1st travel experience?
Is it because the weather is so cold people can't stay sexless?
Is it because they are broke and almost jobless?
Or is it just another hookup pandemic being brought from Nigeria to UK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Nigerian Girls Also JAPA With The Hookup Trend To The UK? by Benjamin4388(m): 6:00am On Jun 11
sare gbe oko mi senu my dear...lwkmd lol

1 Like

Re: Did Nigerian Girls Also JAPA With The Hookup Trend To The UK? by DubiousSensei: 11:07am On Jun 11
You know most people not just ladies, do not really know the hardships of travelling out of the country and when they eventually do, they get to face unwarranted issues, most rely on google and travel agents not knowing that these people cant really tell you everything................so to help Immigrants we are hosting a webinar with friends and family who are out there, just to help people know everything they need to know before they JAPA 😆

1 Like

Re: Did Nigerian Girls Also JAPA With The Hookup Trend To The UK? by Starz825(m): 4:18pm On Jun 17
Benjamin4388:
sare gbe oko mi senu my dear...lwkmd lol

The dude na werey grin

The mumu girl sef no try....U know I don't do this on a normal day .....shit...

I say na only bold & attractive guys dey enjoy women pass... grin

You see that money aspect...just give her the impression that you are rich....U don't necessarily need to give her money...the impression is enough...

Na why I agree with one dude for here....he say some girls dey...dey are only fit for nack.....no go wife such cause she will go back to the street again.... whether U like it or not

The one you go wife...you go know when U see her....

5 Likes

Re: Did Nigerian Girls Also JAPA With The Hookup Trend To The UK? by Konquest: 11:28pm On Jun 17
OboOlora:
I have been living in London for over 6years but never been to this Nigerian restaurant.

'Demo, make we go chop for this new place for Orpington. Heard their amala and gbegiri is mad fam' my friend said.

As omo ogbon, I quickly had my bathe, wore a lovely versace shirt on a nameless pair of jeans from Primark and my jordans to complete the roadman (but with a touch of finesse) look.

Cut long story short, we sha entered, got seated, made our orders and just silently chatted away while we stylishly observed around while Nigerians in there made noise and nodded to the tune of Burna playing in the background.

Then something caught my attention, a lady in puffer jacket (sign that showed she came with public transport) sat beside a guy (assumably her BF) but consistently stared in our direction. I jerked my friend and he also noticed.

Ok, no time to check time. Amala sha came and we started eating with poise while checking our phones and still catching some glimpse of the 'open admirer'. As we were going to order take away, her assumed BF stood up to go to the restroom and alas, she stood up, came to my seat and dropped a piece of paper.

I quickly hid it beside the glass of water in my front and watched her waltz back to her seat casually while I used the opportunity to also assess her backside (shey omo yi le gba doggy bi Bolanle Peckham).

We paid and left for our usual lounge in Old Kent road to step down the amala with some cold lager and that was when I had the chance to check the note and it read, 'U LOOK SO CUTE, CALL ME 07458******* (Mide).

'Oh wow, baba. U don hit jackpot o. Omo yen ma sha e bajebaje' my friend said. I just smiled sheepishly like an army general who just saw a civilian in camo.

After all the calls and chats, we sha agreed to have lunch at a McDonalds close to her house. NJi story ba bere eyin fans mi.

This girl began to narrate how she came here on student visa. Borrowed money to pay school fees, accommodation issues, now staying with a guy that uses her as a sex machine etc.

Having framed empathy (with plenty eiyahs like Nigerians like to hear), I told her to follow me to finish the conversation and also drop her off.
'Ha Noooooo, you can't drop me off. The guy I stay with is very jealous and I don't want him to chase me out except you can house me if he does' She said. No baby, no housing option here, but sare gbe oko mi senu my dear.

'U know I don't do this on a normal day but I just like u as a person' She said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now this is just one of numerous stories I have experienced and heard in the last 2/3years especially with this post-pandemic JAPA crew.

That was a profound read... Where is the source of the post here OR is this an excerpt from a novel?

"No baby, no housing option here, but sare gbe oko mi senu my dear."

Now, the bolded was hilarious.

In reality though, folks especially women have to do a lot of due diligence before and when moving into another country. A SWOT analysis is need to know about the housing situation, employment market and the jobs available in each jurisdiction so that you don't get stranded and take to sleeping with random men to survive. Each country from the UK, Canada, Australia, and the United States, etc, all have their regional positives and negatives. Be wise. Period
Re: Did Nigerian Girls Also JAPA With The Hookup Trend To The UK? by Goodman247: 3:28am On Jun 18
Lies
Re: Did Nigerian Girls Also JAPA With The Hookup Trend To The UK? by XtraFortunes: 3:45am On Jun 18
OboOlora:

I thought you are a woman angry

2 Likes

Re: Did Nigerian Girls Also JAPA With The Hookup Trend To The UK? by Mitsurugi(m): 10:26am On Jul 03
XtraFortunes:

I thought you are a woman angry

It's not her story nau, haba!
Re: Did Nigerian Girls Also JAPA With The Hookup Trend To The UK? by jamesfield: 1:05pm On Jul 03
shocked
Re: Did Nigerian Girls Also JAPA With The Hookup Trend To The UK? by flyinnizam(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15
OboOlora:

how person go japa from naija still go fvck naija girl pvssy for UK? I dey madd. Oyibo Pvssy all the way

(1) (Reply)

Travel Insurance / How Long To Get Student Uk Visa / Who Knows About Hsmp (uk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.