Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,826 members, 7,902,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

Funny How The United Minority Are Crushing Us ( The Divided Majority). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny How The United Minority Are Crushing Us ( The Divided Majority). (123 Views)

Driver Surrenders To Police After Crushing LAWMA Officials To Death / Aminu Yar’Adua Remanded In Yola Prison For Crushing Four To Death / Who Else Noticed The Divided Rule Them Agenda Of Certain Extraction In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny How The United Minority Are Crushing Us ( The Divided Majority). by MSN1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10
I can remember vividly when my Dad used broom sticks, rice and trees to portray the benefits of bonding to us, when i was still a child.
Over the years, it is evident to me that; Whatever anyone dreams to become, the best way to get there is TOGETHERNESS. We all are just one positive bonding, one phone call and one good relationship away to break to an unimaginable level.

When I look @ my life, I see all these testaments and just weep for majority of Nigerians that don"t know this simple code. My people, CONNECT, INTERACT AND BOND. That thing you are struggling to get, a right bonding/alliance can give u X10 faster.
The creator of the universe emphasizes and instructed on bonding and unification in achieving our quests.

Lets take the issue of Nigeria for instance, any reasonable person above 20, should know that, the problem we have, is with the commoners and not politicians!
I have been frequenting NL since 2015 but i registered 2017 and till tomorrow, I still prefer surfing here in Guest mode (because of high rate of bitterness and tribalism) in fact, there is no day of my life for more than 8 yrs, i don't visit NL, provided I have access to phone and data, I must come here! This place is like a medication to me, all thanks to those NLs with insightful and educative contents.

We see commoners daily suffering severely but still get carried away with tribalism, nepotism and religion.
How can any sensible adult paint white to black, just because it favors or tell well about their tribe.
It is that bad that; there is hardly any topic here that is not turned to tribal clashes, very shameful of the kind of youths we have these days.

imagine Nigeria where a mere 100k wage is been dragged for ages and one stupid Governor used supposed leaders of tomorrow to demolish a building, budgeted overnight,19bn for renovation. A country where a stupid senator stole the symbol of authority. A country where petty things that favors commoners are deliberated for ages and the gigantic things that affects the oppressors are signed overnight and they are being supported and applauded tells a lot of how divided the commoners have made themselves, Na wa for the future!. One thing is certain, the evil ones can laugh now but lets be aware that our future generation are definitely going to bear the brunt.

A country where less than 10% could form a strong bond and continuously oppress more than 90% under false pretense of PDP, APC, LP, APGA etc, ought to send a deep message to even a fool, about the need of positive bonding / alliance.

I have always said most of these in previous posts, The ONLY way to help yourself as someone that values his/her posterity, is to move and re-write his/her narrative. The country a lot of foolish commoners are creating for us, Uhhmm...

I have and will always say that; Politicians don't have your interest @ heart, hence the reason their families are not here with u to enjoy the said Heaven-Nigeria they are lying to build for u. Nonetheless, there are a lot of good ones aspiring to change things, but as usual; the foolish commoners would be used to frustrate their efforts.

I have never and don't see ;POLITICAL PARTIES, RELIGION, TRIBE, FAMILY (not even my own mother/father, whatever is wrong is wrong despite who is involved), as a yardstick to support evil.
I see the truth, what is good and embrace it, despite WHO or WHERE it is coming from.

Lets always remember that; A UNITED MINORITY WILL ALWAYS CRUSH A DIVIDED MAJORITY.
Majority, bond now or get old to see the fruits of your foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Presents N1.911tn 2024 Budget To Senate For Niger Delta Development / FG Declares Wednesday Public Holiday To Mark Democracy Day / Israel Uncovered Docs proving Palestinians And Romans Collusion 2000 years ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.