Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,536 members, 7,929,740 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Am Confused - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Confused (208 Views)

I Am Confused, I Need Help / I Am Confused And Not Happy / Please Recommend A Hospital For Me ( Am Confused ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused by Bsteam: 1:28pm On Jun 10
I was told recently to carry out medical tests for our Company's group life insurance. I am HIV positive and I don't want this to be disclosed to my company due to the stigma that comes with it. Please advise. How do I get out of this? Will the insurance company disclose my status to my Company? I am lost.
Re: I Am Confused by Bsteam: 1:37pm On Jun 10
It feels like all the Hussle is going down in a flash. If I resign, how do I even support my dependants or pay back the loans?
Re: I Am Confused by Bsteam: 1:40pm On Jun 10
I have been on treatment for 2 yrs now and feel healthy. Why is this happening now? Nobody will want me to stay in my Company because of the likely stigma. Why do I go?
Re: I Am Confused by Bsteam: 1:46pm On Jun 10
Life insurance experts and medical doctors should please assist on the process. Will my medical results be confidential or revealed to my Company?
Re: I Am Confused by Bsteam: 1:49pm On Jun 10
Nairaland mods should please assist. I just opened a new account for this purpose.
Re: I Am Confused by xukwaa: 2:41pm On Jun 10
There is no way out. The test is mandatory. Serves as a lesson to others. Solve your problems yourself.
Re: I Am Confused by Bintabisiriyu2: 2:52pm On Jun 10
If your company insurance will be performing the test by themselves then there definitely is no secret, they will expose it to your company and stigma plus sack might follow.
Is the life insurance by force?
is there not any of your bosses you can trust to go and talk to him to tell him of your status beforehand so they can somehow exempt you from the test
Re: I Am Confused by Emipathos(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12
If it is not compulsory, avoid it but if it is, then talk to your boss or director you trust that can cover up for you.

You said you have being on treatment for over two years now. I don't know the treatment you have been taking. Did you again go for test if it's still positive?

Maybe we need to talk if you wish.

Whatsapp 08185363189
Call :08080993527
Re: I Am Confused by Bsteam: 4:26pm On Jun 12
Emipathos:
If it is not compulsory, avoid it but if it is, then talk to your boss or director you trust that can cover up for you.

You said you have being on treatment for over two years now. I don't know the treatment you have been taking. Did you again go for test if it's still positive?

Is possible to show negative after 2 years of treatment? I have been taking HIV drugs for 2 yrs now. I have never felt sick since then and I feel healthier than those who dont have it.

Whatsapp 08185363189
Re: I Am Confused by Bsteam: 4:29pm On Jun 12
Emipathos:

Whatsapp 08185363189
Is it possible to test negative after 2 years of treatment? I am far healthier than those who don't have HIV. I have never felt sick or visited hospital to treat any sickness since then. Why do ppl still stigmatize?
Re: I Am Confused by Akposkiz: 5:46pm On Jun 12
Hmmm!

(1) (Reply)

The Cause Of Your Smelly Vagina Discharge ( New Science) / Moschino Barbie Short Dress White / How Do You Impress Your Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.