Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,938 members, 7,909,486 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:51 AM

Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years (40221 Views)

Atedo Peterside On COVID-19: 'Nigerian Women Are Not More Responsible Than Men' / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. / Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by Wotowotoman: 5:26pm On Jun 10
That same fine mixed race lady Angela Omo-Dare in the first pic. See her today. Omo, ageing is a bittchh o angry

1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by mkoabiola: 5:33pm On Jun 10
This man don chop Life

After 35 years...
This should be d longest serving ceo or chairman
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by dododawa1: 5:36pm On Jun 10
Big man
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by rajoys: 5:45pm On Jun 10
He was doping well until he joined obidients politics with fake NOI poll that fell flat like pack of card. I don't know how Eluu Pee want to win an election that has PBAT contesting against PDP that has divided itself into LP, and Gang of 5 led by Wike. Obi was used as pawn in the game but he did not know and gullible obidients too were following him till they did damage to themselves and Atiku's ambition. Next time, Atedo Peterside will know how to stay on his lane and not dabble into politics that he does not know how it is being played.
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by Aksally(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10
Wotowotoman:

Please how old are you? Do you think the guys carrying bald head up and down are doing it to be fashionable or because all their hair don chop patapata

No Bro, they are hiding their grey hair
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by opeldavid: 6:31pm On Jun 10
An accomplished banker. Weldone sir.
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by Wotowotoman: 7:03pm On Jun 10
naptu2:
Atedo Peterside @AtedoPeterside

Guy, what’s that crap you are writing in your diary and mentioning me? You sure say you well so? I have no idea who you are and my only recollection of ever engaging you is when you wrote trash about Akinola Aguda house.

You must be a mentally unstable person for you to think I am commenting on your topic because you are a hot shot on Nairaland. You better go and find work to do instead of posting topics on Nairaland and then feeling important when people pass comments.

Anything on front page is open to every member of Nairaland and I don’t give a rat’s ass who posted the topics. Please stop flattering yourself and get a life!!!
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by nams77: 7:50pm On Jun 10
Wotowotoman:

People dey talk better job, you dey compare their talk with your 50k jobs. Go and work at Shell or Total where you dey see guaranteed millions plus all kind benefits and come back and repeat this comment angry
You make me laugh. Is it 50k you earn? It's alright. Now you can move along, you have been notified
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by RodgersAkpafu: 8:15pm On Jun 10
Wasky101:

I tell you Nigerians are unbelievable,the effontery to try to recycle Peter Obi who was a colossal failure in government is mind blogging
thr same way una recycle Tinubu oju yobo pissi pissi for body pampers wearer for us abi....

one year plus of his disastrous presidency, how far ?
will you gerrout with such stoopid talk
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by Wasky101: 8:35pm On Jun 10
RodgersAkpafu:

thr same way una recycle Tinubu oju yobo pissi pissi for body pampers wearer for us abi....

one year plus of his disastrous presidency, how far ?
will you gerrout with such stoopid talk
The way you dey vex e be like you never chop today.
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by RodgersAkpafu: 8:36pm On Jun 10
Wasky101:

The way you dey vex e be like you never chop today.
deflcector
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by Luu40: 8:54pm On Jun 10
olaboy33:
Many might not know, current minister of finance and coordinating minister of the economy was a co-founder of IBTC.

Spot him in the picture below.

Good job man! You've got eyes for details.
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by Wasky101: 9:25pm On Jun 10
RodgersAkpafu:

deflcector
You better talk quick, maybe you just met your helper lmao 🤣 😂 😆 💀
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by Lawalemi(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10
People like Tinubu will rather want to die there
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by bilo1(m): 2:14am On Jun 11
Wotowotoman:
That same fine mixed race lady Angela Omo-Dare in the first pic. See her today. Omo, ageing is a bittchh o angry
Damn!
Re: Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years by nedekid: 7:05am On Jun 11
nams77:
How do people work in one organisation for 20,35 years. I pray I get this kind of patience o. I get bored staying in one spot for long. Even living in one area for too long becomes a bit boring. The longest I have ever worked in a single organisation is around 5 years
Maybe I will get to slow down in the future
They are part owners of the bank.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why The ATM Swallows An ATM Card. / Inside The New Tropicana Mall In Uyo (Photos) / Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.