Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,672 members, 7,878,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja (46833 Views)

My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos / Check Out This 1925 Old Colonial Building In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by Glimpsetv: 3:56pm On Jun 10
Lady Shares Shocking Story of How Northerners Occupied Her Uncompleted Building in Abuja

In what seems like a movie, a young lady shared her rude shock about how some homeless Northerners have occupied her yet-to-be-completed building.

According to her, she went to the site to inspect the building with her husband and engineer, as she is planning to complete the project soon. To her surprise, she found some Hausa/Fulani people had already moved into the unfinished building with their belongings and were living there. More surprising was that one of the women living there had just given birth to a baby in that building a few days ago.

The woman, who couldn't hide her admiration and love for the newborn baby, carried the baby and decided to take some photographs with the infant.

She mentioned that she didn't go to the site with enough cash, as she wasn't expecting to encounter such a surprise, so she could only give the baby's mother 2,000 Naira.

The woman, who proudly explained that she has other properties in Abuja and more buildings still under construction within the same estate, showed them off.

However, her dilemma now is how to tell the illegal occupants to vacate the property, as she is ready to complete the project and wants work to commence there immediately.

So, what is your advice for this lady? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee-pn-x87l8

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by finallybusy: 4:11pm On Jun 10
Is she too broke to fence the compound?

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by illicit(m): 4:29pm On Jun 10
U better comot there B4 them kill u troway...

☠️

253 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by Stawner16(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10
illicit:
U better comot there B4 them kill u troway...

Leave her. She’s under estimating how cold-hearted poverty stricken people can be. grin Hopefully, she doesn’t learn the hard way. Evict them ASAP!

239 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by doggedfighter(f): 4:36pm On Jun 10
I like the love she has for the new born and her mother.

On the other hand, she should put her safety into consideration.

In few months time that place will turn to Hausa quarters.😊

From the pictures a newly wedded couple and kinsmen are fully occupying there with all the bridal gifts and bed.

Since she doesn't know what to do, she can dash them the house as push gift.

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by Rebuke: 4:45pm On Jun 10
Wahala. The lady has a very beautiful heart though.

My own advice for her, she should be quick and complete the building project. Also, she should never go there alone. My 1cent o

The way I dey see those people, dem no look like people wey ready to vacate that place easily. They're already making babies in the building grin grin grin

Imagine, their men were asking her for money too, after giving the women 2k. Smh

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by doggedfighter(f): 4:46pm On Jun 10
finallybusy:

So not fencing is a sign she's too broke?

Baba olowo !

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by jasent(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10
doggedfighter:

Baba olowo !
Don't mind him,like say he owns a house

26 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by Sonnobax15(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by NSK4U(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10
Don't believe she owns the buildings she's claiming all around. If truly it's hers, all the repetitive it's my house would not set in. Also, she would have had the proper language to communicate to the acclaimed strangers occupying her house. What work is she doing to own those properties.

He disposition just doesn't back up the claim to be the owner of the property and I will need more than this clip to believe her claim

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by GanagiBitrus: 5:24pm On Jun 10
These Northerners can sabi occupy uncompleted buildings.
To make matters worse, so many will occupy just one room.
&they hardly quarrel among themselves.

20 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by PheelzAlmighty: 5:24pm On Jun 10
Crazy things are happening...

I pray her GOODNESS doesn't backfire on her.
Fear North!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by ATEAMS: 5:24pm On Jun 10
LoL
Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10
Oops

Let's transform your space.
Nice Media panel/Tv console.

Call or WhatsApp: 09122348437

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by Macdeey: 5:25pm On Jun 10
finallybusy:
The picture below is the reason why she couldn't fence the compound 😞😞😞

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by Aremwayne: 5:25pm On Jun 10
Chase them away before they execute you some day. sad

19 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by FARA4GA: 5:26pm On Jun 10
Na normal thing for Naija

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by tefishy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10
wink
Be careful pretty. I too fear those guys. Dem dey predictable

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by Lumig: 5:26pm On Jun 10
Homeless is Homeless, what's the meaning of 'homeless northerners'

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:26pm On Jun 10
And you are busy smiling abi!

Be playing with naked fire!!

Those are dangerous species, they can kill u any time

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by toluleke(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10
Northerners are good at procreation but investment and provision na war

11 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by AmazingELixir: 5:27pm On Jun 10
lipsrsealed

Therein lies the problems confronting the FCT... Spreading legs like evening newspaper and breeding like rats no dey tire these pipu.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by Praktikals1000: 5:27pm On Jun 10
grin
Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by ifeco4(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10
doggedfighter:

Baba olowo !

Don't mind him, he may not have moulded a single block in his life.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by Lomprico2: 5:27pm On Jun 10
Next time don't go there alone if not they will kee you keep.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by eteebanky1: 5:28pm On Jun 10
This hausa/Fulani people are always with a baby in all their situations

15 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by Lomprico2: 5:29pm On Jun 10
finallybusy:

You don buy bag of cement before?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by 2shure: 5:29pm On Jun 10
If its me,I'm groaning up,
Ak 47 ,all blowing up.
Illegal occupants its either u move,or I set u and everything on fire,no more holding up.
Money dey,call the towing truck
Landlord said,he don give a fuc k.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by Dearlord(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10
This is very irritating

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by NaijaCurfew: 5:29pm On Jun 10
Sufferness dey naija

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shocked As Homeless Northerners Occupy Her Uncompleted Building In Abuja by Abbeyme: 5:30pm On Jun 10
Well, half bread is better than empty cupboard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s First Storey Building Records 13,609 Visitors In 2018 / Electrified Mud House Commissioned In African Country (Photos) / The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.