Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,244 members, 7,897,288 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Earned 1.8 Million Without Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Earned 1.8 Million Without Betting (172 Views)

I Earned 1.8 Million On Sportybet Without Betting / UFC: Kamaru Usman Earned $640,000 After Masvidal Win / Odion Ighalo Mocked For Claiming United Earned 1 Point Against Club Brugge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Earned 1.8 Million Without Betting by jemz568: 3:56pm On Jun 10
This is not my first million , I’ve been able to have access to millions on sportybet

If you want to join the race with me message me and you get more info

You can also call me on WhatsApp

Re: I Earned 1.8 Million Without Betting by Rayd502(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10
This format is casted...Sportybet that currently can't afford to pay customers their winnings is what you want to use and scam peeps?

Dey play.

1 Like

Re: I Earned 1.8 Million Without Betting by SocialJustice: 4:07pm On Jun 10
Rayd502:
This format is casted...Sportybet that currently can't afford to pay customers their winnings is what you want to use and scam peeps?

Dey play.
Did you win and they did not pay you?
Re: I Earned 1.8 Million Without Betting by Rayd502(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10
SocialJustice:
Did you win and they did not pay you?

Re: I Earned 1.8 Million Without Betting by SocialJustice: 4:55pm On Jun 10
Rayd502:

Too bad.

(1) (Reply)

3 Top Football Betting Tips That Could Increase Your Chances Of Winning / Media Agenda On Ronaldo Not A ‘myth’ / Bayern Kicks Off Bundesliga With A Draw Against Hertha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.