Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,824 members, 7,952,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) (40572 Views)

Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) / Malawi VP Chilima, Others Confirmed Dead! Missing Plane Found With No Survivors / Plane Carrying Fitness Mogul, Schaller, Family Crashes In Costa Rica. No Word On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by Gbams55: 5:16pm On Jun 10
What happening with leaders around the world, First Iran President, now Malawi VP, where are the territorial Angels that guides leaders.
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by brutal1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10
For you, your siblings and their children to kpai through motor accident?
PheelzAlmighty:
God when grin

2 Likes

Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by 0m0luabi: 5:16pm On Jun 10
Britishpea:

You no be omoluabi you be omo jatijati
lol you and I know that vp is gone but you are free to believe whatever you choose to believe
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by murphyung(m): 5:17pm On Jun 10
kuboy:

You mean to your parents?

Wetin concern him parents for this talk. Mtcheww
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by Lawal1555: 5:17pm On Jun 10
I wonder why all these calamities never seem to befall our callous politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by Cmanforall: 5:17pm On Jun 10
Some people may wish it's their country's leaders grin

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:18pm On Jun 10
PheelzAlmighty:
God when grin

When what

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10
Hope this does not result to a case of air crash....
Lord take control!
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10
AmiableMosquito:
Simple empathy would have made you understand that "otilo" is not the right expression in this situation. What if he has family members who are on this forum? Would you like anyone to comment "otilo" if the plane your dad is travelling in is suddenly declared missing? You people should learn to apply common sense once in a while if not always.

So you want to control how other people react to harmless situations?
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10
0m0luabi:
Otilo

None of his family member may have entered plane before.
Such wretched background is known for enemy, wickedness and insensitivity

2 Likes

Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10
WHAT IS THE USEFULLNESS OF THESE LEADERS IN AFRICA YOU ARE PRAYING FOR,HES FLYING IN A PLANE WHEN MALAWI IS ONE OF THE MOST POOREST IN THE WORLD
MightySparrow:
Oh God, let it reappear o.
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10
And we will be saying small world small world yet a whole Aeroplane and more we vanish… I hope they locate them back on track
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by MT: 5:20pm On Jun 10
Dagger111:
Make bad leaders dey disappear on radar one after the other. When e go reach Naija God??

When it is your turn to fly solo
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 5:20pm On Jun 10
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10
Am wondering when you become a leader you will make any difference. Average Black Africans are selfish and greedy
hkidola00:
WHAT IS THE USEFULLNESS OF THESE LEADERS IN AFRICA YOU ARE PRAYING FOR,HES FLYING IN A PLANE WHEN MALAWI IS ONE OF THE MOST POOREST IN THE WORLD

2 Likes

Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10
PlasmaTV:
God when?

You mean BAT barbecue...lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by Truthsandtrusts: 5:21pm On Jun 10
fergie001:
51-year-old Chilima, a former Economic Planning Minister was VP from 2014-2019, and started his second stint as VP in Februaru 2020

June July avoid flying no matter what, the weather is not friendly this period.. only God knows nexts
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:21pm On Jun 10
The END is near
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by MalikChem(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10
: Urgent Plea for Assistance: Struggling to Keep Hope Alive Amidst Debt, Hunger, and Mental Health Struggles

Dear Nairaland Community,
I come to you today with a heart heavy with burdens I never imagined I would bear. My name is Abdulmalik, and I am a graduate of Chemical Engineering who, despite my qualifications, have found myself in the depths of despair.
After graduating, I embarked on a career as a teacher, hoping to make a difference in the lives of young minds. However, my dreams were shattered when the school I was working for suddenly closed down, leaving me without a job and with bills piling up faster than I could keep up with.
Since then, I've been taking whatever odd jobs I can find, but the pay is barely enough to cover our basic needs. My wife has been a rock, working alongside me to provide for our family of two, but despite our combined efforts, we are still struggling to make ends meet.
The weight of debt hangs over us like a dark cloud, casting a shadow over every aspect of our lives. We live in constant fear of eviction, as we struggle to scrape together enough money each month to keep a roof over our heads. The thought of not being able to provide a stable home for my family fills me with a sense of despair that I can't shake.
On top of all this, the daily battle with hunger gnaws at our spirits, leaving us feeling empty and hopeless. There are days when we go without meals, simply because there isn't enough money to put food on the table. The pain of watching my loved ones go hungry is a burden that weighs heavily on my soul.
But perhaps the most difficult part of all of this is the toll it's taking on my mental health. The constant stress and anxiety of not knowing how we will survive from one day to the next have pushed me to the brink of despair. Depression has become my constant companion, robbing me of the joy and hope that once filled my heart.
I share my story with you not out of a desire for pity, but out of a desperate need for help. I know that times are tough for many of us, but if there is anything you can spare to help alleviate some of the burden I am carrying, it would mean the world to me.
Whether it's financial assistance, advice, or even just a kind word of support, every little bit helps. I cling to the hope that with the kindness and generosity of this community, I can find the strength to keep going and build a brighter future for myself and my family.
Thank you for taking the time to read my story and for considering extending a helping hand in my time of need.
With heartfelt gratitude,
Your Name]Momoh Abdulmalik
GTBank
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10
EreluRoz:
Where's your conscience? Some of you automatically make yourself an enemy immediately you know someone is rich, that's bad. We are first human before riches.
I see you as the one who doesn't have conscience here, a plane missing from radar have less than 0.0005% to make it which means there are problems that even prayer can't solve but because of una African mentality that is why majority of Africans prefer to pray than to work.
That plane is gone my brother đŸ˜­
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10
EreluRoz:
Where's your conscience? Some of you automatically make yourself an enemy immediately you know someone is rich, that's bad. We are first human before riches.

Meanwhile, the truth is that you are leaving in self denial rather than be realistic.

I'm not the one quoted ooooooo.

But learn how face reality rather deceiving urself.
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by Lomprico2: 5:23pm On Jun 10
Why this kain tin no dey happen here baayi?
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by eteebanky1: 5:23pm On Jun 10
CrownedPhoenix:

You may have intended to sound logical but ended up making mockery of yourself.

We all know it may have crashed but 'otilo' (a jovial slang) is inappropriate at a time like this undecided

Just shut up, just making foolery of yourself
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by positivelord: 5:24pm On Jun 10
One day God will intervene in this country
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:24pm On Jun 10
PlasmaTV:
God when?

Like when will you enter a plane and it disappears?
Or when will you be a VP?
Or when will you fly a plane... ?

This your "God when?" I can't just relate it with the current situation.....

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by eteebanky1: 5:24pm On Jun 10
Diamonddris:
When will Tinubu and SHETIMA own disappear.. I'm certain it will disappear together with this hardship..

Wahala don too much finally

They should search the Bermuda Triangle

Make your parent own disappear first before talking about Tinubu own

2 Likes

Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10
EreluRoz:
it's you who is having mental health challenges here, he says otilo, we all know when planes disappear from rader, we no dey see the outcome. So how come you bring your madness come enter
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by MightySparrow: 5:26pm On Jun 10
hkidola00:

The only natural disaster in Africa is leadership.

This fault dear brother is in our stars and in us.

Blacks do not understand governance. All we have now from textbooks to rulership styles are from Oyinbos.

Who will deliver the blacks?
Who?
Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10
MT:

When it is your turn to fly solo

Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 5:29pm On Jun 10
Nbotee:

Some of you have problems. When a plane disappears from radar it most likely to have crashed. What's wrong with his "Otilo"? Una go just dey wan sound politically correct and end up making mockery of yourselves.
So "Otilo" is appropriate in this context? Why do sound so wicked?

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10
I hope they didn't enter Bamunda triangle? I pray they are found.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? / Man Places His Leg On The Window, As He Smokes While Driving On An Expressway / No Crane For 3 Hours As Container Falls On A Car, Killing A Lady In Ilesa, Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.