Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,816 members, 7,930,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:44 AM

Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB (2609 Views)

INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal / Video : Happening In ABA Ipob Boys β€˜no Peter Obi As President No One Nigeria’ / Sultan: Killings Are Underreported β€” We Buried 76 People In One Day In Sokoto | (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by FallenShitHole: 9:53pm On Jun 10
paramakina202:

We have Alex Otti transforming the lenght and breadth of Abia state and of course Peter Obi the leader is giving hope to the hopeless where ever he goes no old woman will lose his son or children becoming fatherless and wives becoming windows that is what ipob offers tears and sorrows even Nnamdi Kanu his family have been in tears since he formed ipob.

Just shut up, you easily satisfied black mind. Abia, a state that has no sewage system, pipe water, uninterrupted electricity, roadside walk pavements, viable hospitals, a top school/education system, good road networks (no bumps), social services, public ambulances, efficient fire service and so many other things that make cities where humans beings, not animals live.

The above listed are part of the several reasons why Biafra must be restored under Simon Ekpa, our Prime Minister, so that we will demolish all those gloried villages that you refer to as cities and then build modern cities that are fit for humans to live in..
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by God1blessBiafra: 9:54pm On Jun 10
FallenShitHole:

Onye nzama, criminal IPOB nigeria LTD, cesspit agent, why you no go ignore? Ndi ori everywhere. Simon Ekpa has sent all you IPOB nigeria LTD criminals into oblivion and you have become irrelevant in the scheme of Biafra affairs.. Your leader criminal Chika Edozieunu, your caro white lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor and the criminal dog barking Chinasa Nwaoru that sold ESN to your cesspit governors are nowhere to be found.

If I read this trash make I bend.
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by bolaji73(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10
Peace is what we want all over the country
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by FallenShitHole: 9:56pm On Jun 10
God1blessBiafra:
Nigeria soldiers are evil.

I will never support them again even if it against Boko Haram terrorists..
So you were supporting them before and you come here to castigate Simon Ekpa who is defending you from the atrocities of those terrorists in army uniforms?
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by rantingpigs: 9:56pm On Jun 10
Na ...

beerfraud
Noerection
Opamoses1

Monikers you dey use LIKE your worthless comments abi?

You go cry Blood.. grin

Mazisimonekpa:

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Prime Minister
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by FallenShitHole: 9:58pm On Jun 10
rantingpigs:
Please brotherly..

The OP is NOT Simon Ekpa.. @mazisimonekpa belongs to a Yoruba, Tinubu supporter, who operates the following monikers..

beerfraud
Noerection

and some other monikers..

So please understand that the buzu.. is not EKPA grin

Stop deceiving yourself with your obidiooot useful idiot mindset. I am sure you are one of those that are still hoping to repeat another round of PVC idiocy in 2027 after your stupidity of 2023. That's why you do not see anything good about Biafra defensive war against your cesspit's terrorists in army uniform and what Simon Ekpa is posting here.
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by rantingpigs: 10:00pm On Jun 10
You small...tell your guy .

beerfraud
Noerection
mazisimonekpa

Say I dey the thread...he understands that I have busted his foolishness..

As for you..go sleep. grin

FallenShitHole:

Stop deceiving yourself with your obidiooot useful idiot mindset. I am sure you are one of those that are still hoping to repeat another round of PVC idiocy in 2027 after your stupidity of 2023. That's why you do not see anything good about Biafra defensive war against your cesspit's terrorists in army uniform and what Simon Ekpa is posting here.

Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by paramakina202: 10:02pm On Jun 10
FallenShitHole:

Just shut up, you easily satisfied black mind. Abia, a state that has no sewage system, pipe water, uninterrupted electricity, roadside walk pavements, viable hospitals, a top school/education system, good road networks (no bumps), social services, public ambulances, efficient fire service and so many other things that make cities where humans beings, not animals live.

The above listed are part of the several reasons why Biafra must be restored under Simon Ekpa, our Prime Minister, so that we will demolish all those gloried villages that you refer to as cities and then build modern cities that are fit for humans to live in..

4q you and Simon Ekpa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by God1blessBiafra: 10:06pm On Jun 10
FallenShitHole:

So you were supporting them before and you come here to castigate Simon Ekpa who is defending you from the atrocities of those terrorists in army uniforms?
Nigeria soldiers are terrorists just like Simon ekperima the apc agent.
Both are two faces from one coin.

I stopped supporting Nigeria soldiers in 2015 when they started killing innocent youths in East.
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by FallenShitHole: 10:06pm On Jun 10
bolaji73:
Peace is what we want all over the country
Hypocrite go and preach peace to your terrorists in army uniforms that brought operation python dance to our land and killed thousands of Biafrans. Preach your peace nonsense to your cesspit terrorist government that kidnapped Biafra's leader MNK.

Preach your peace nonsense to ISIS, ISWAP, Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen, Ansarudeen and other terror groups that are being aided by your Fulani governors in the north to be annihilating minority ethic groups in the north of your cesspit.

Peach your useless peace to your Fulani herdsmen that have sent over half of Benue state population into IDP camps and you nigerians are living like nothing is happening. Our own is that if we catch you anywhere in our territory disguising as your cesspit army, you will be considered a terrorist will be treated a such.
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by FallenShitHole: 10:10pm On Jun 10
God1blessBiafra:
Nigeria soldiers are terrorists just like Simon ekperima the apc agent.
Both two faces from one coin.

I stopped supporting Nigeria soldiers in 2015 when they started killing innocent youths in East.
Nama brain, your pain is that Simon stopped your criminality in IPOB and sent you into oblivion which you can never ever recover from. There are no more money to be stolen from IPOB and that's why you and your criminal group are angry.

You sold MNK hoping to make money from your cesspit government, and now Simon Ekpa has made the kidnapping of MNK very expensive for your cesspit government and they stopped paying you money, and you are channeling your anger against Simon Ekpa. You will die of your criminal induced anger and Biafra will still be restored by Simon Ekpa.
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by paramakina202: 10:12pm On Jun 10
God1blessBiafra:
After everything he won't rule Nigeria grin grin
Your fellow one Nigerians will make sure of that.

Or is he going there to kill more Igbo youths as your Nigeria government have been doing since 2017?

At least his political ambitions to rule Nigeria in not killing his followers cos it is cool,legal and constitutional unlike Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob that are chasing invisible shadows of Biafra that have cost billions in naira and thousands Igbo blood and same MNK the leader captured and caged in prison.Wetin una gain sef?
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by FallenShitHole: 10:14pm On Jun 10
paramakina202:

4q you and Simon Ekpa.
Nama brain, all you have and praises here are all glorified villages which are only fit for animals to live in. Are you not seeing how your so called Aba look like a war turn village?
Youtube cities in Asia and Europe and see how they look like where human beings live. Ndi ara everywhere. Little minded black people who are easily satisfied. Once Biafra is restored, all the nonsense glorified villages that you refer to as cities will al be demolished, compensations paid and cities fit for humans will be built.
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by God1blessBiafra: 10:16pm On Jun 10
paramakina202:

At least his political ambitions to rule Nigeria in not killing his followers cos it is cool,legal and constitutional unlike Nnamdi Kanu and his ipob that are chasing invisible shadows of Biafra that have cost billions in naira and thousands Igbo blood and same MNK the leader captured and caged in prison.Wetin una gain sef?
But his ambition is to be the president and continue killing innocent Igbo youths like your Nigeria government have been doing?

What do una gain?
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by God1blessBiafra: 10:17pm On Jun 10
FallenShitHole:

Nama brain, your pain is that Simon stopped your criminality in IPOB and sent you into oblivion which you can never ever recover from. There are no more money to be stolen from IPOB and that's why you and your criminal group are angry.

You sold MNK hoping to make money from your cesspit government, and now Simon Ekpa has made the kidnapping of MNK very expensive for your cesspit government and they stopped paying you money, and you are channeling your anger against Simon Ekpa. You will die of your criminal induced anger and Biafra will still be restored by Simon Ekpa.
Trash
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by God1blessBiafra: 10:19pm On Jun 10
rantingpigs:
Please brotherly..

The OP is NOT Simon Ekpa.. @mazisimonekpa belongs to a Yoruba, Tinubu supporter, who operates the following monikers..

beerfraud
Noerection

and some other monikers..

So please understand that the buzu.. is not EKPA grin

I know the op is a yoruba muslim.

But what he's doing here is what the APC criminal agent in Finland is doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by paramakina202: 10:33pm On Jun 10
[quote author=God1blessBiafra post=130409236] But his ambition is to be the president and continue killing innocent Igbo youths like your Nigeria government have been doing?

What do una gain?
[/quote

Is ipob not killing Igbo youths and elders too?The four Igbo military officers they just murdered at Aba are they not human being?

This is your hand work in Igboland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4shg2TfYOKI
Watch how umu ekperima umu ipob how they tortured and killed their fathers.Can external enemies even do worse than this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0stadiniF0

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by God1blessBiafra: 10:38pm On Jun 10
[quote author=paramakina202 post=130409432][/quote] The lovely handwork of your one Nigeria on Igbo land.πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by paramakina202: 10:43pm On Jun 10
God1blessBiafra:
The lovely handwork of your one Nigeria on Igbo land.πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Killing of unarmed protesters is illegal and it is condemnable, is that why you are now killing your own people?
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by God1blessBiafra: 10:46pm On Jun 10
paramakina202:

Killing of unarmed protesters is illegal and it is condemnable, is that why you are now killing your own people?
Who're my own people?

You mean the soldiers?
The same soldiers that killed hundreds of unarmed youths in East?

Anyway I don't support killing of any kind, any day ipob start killing I will Stop supporting them.

But not joining you in one Nigeria chant oooo
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by paramakina202: 11:00pm On Jun 10
God1blessBiafra:
Who're my own people?

You mean the soldiers?
The same soldiers that killed hundreds of unarmed youths in East?

Anyway I don't support killing of any kind, any day ipob start killing I will Stop supporting them.

But not joining you in one Nigeria chant oooo

Are you blind or deaf?
They have been killing from day one.

Screenshots from your former deputy.

Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by God1blessBiafra: 11:04pm On Jun 10
paramakina202:

Are you blind or deaf?
They have been killing from day one.

Screenshots from your former deputy.
An outcast can say anything.

Prove to me that ipob have killed anyone and I will Stop supporting them.
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by paramakina202: 11:08pm On Jun 10
God1blessBiafra:
An outcast can say anything.

Prove to me that ipob have killed anyone and I will Stop supporting them.

I am not a prosecutor and we are not in court.
Uche Mefor is now Osu grin
He was there from day one and knows all ipob doings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by Madups(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10
God1blessBiafra:
Is taught not thought, According to what I learnt from Ipob.

At least you have gained something from Ipob today
may u live long and may too much wisdom not kill u.
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by God1blessBiafra: 11:23pm On Jun 10
Madups:
may u live long and may too much wisdom not kill u.
Iseee

And you too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by God1blessBiafra: 11:32pm On Jun 10
paramakina202:

I am not a prosecutor and we are not in court.
Uche Mefor is now Osu grin
He was there from day one and knows all ipob doings.
If you have not evidence then die the matter.

You're the one that called Mefor OSU.

Maybe you should check English meaning of outcast.

Him being there from day one is the main reason he will feel more pains and say unpleasant things about the group.

Or did he admit to have eaten human meat when he was member?

If no,how come it suddenly started after he was outcast?
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by paramakina202: 11:39pm On Jun 10
God1blessBiafra:
If you have not evidence then die the matter.

You're the one that called Mefor OSU.

Maybe you should check English meaning of outcast.

Him being there from day one is the main reason he will feel more pains and say unpleasant things about the group.

Or did he admit to have eaten human meat when he was member?

If no,how come it suddenly started after he was outcast?

Mefor is not saying anything new.Are we not witnessing the atrocities ipob perpetuate on daily basis?
Some captured on videos and are avaliable online.Dr Chike Akunyili was murdered on the streets of Onitsha in the glaring eyes of the public when ipob was trying to intimidate ndi Anambra to enforce no election in that state.
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by God1blessBiafra: 12:00am On Jun 11
paramakina202:

Mefor is not saying anything new.Are we not witnessing the atrocities ipob perpetuate on daily basis?
Some captured on videos and are avaliable online.Dr Chike Akunyili was murdered on the streets of Onitsha in the glaring eyes of the public when ipob was trying to intimidate ndi Anambra to enforce no election in that state.
You're not saying anything new from what your Nigeria government says, the people that hates and killed Ipob from day one, even when Ipob had only flags.
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by ChrisP92(m): 12:09am On Jun 11
You lack class. You speak like a tout, i was actually pained to see that you guys dont value ur own.
I pray everyday for IPOB to be given their own country, make we breathe.
FallenShitHole:

Ewu, they are terrorists. Try go and wear your cesspit terrorist army uniform and come to kill our people in the name of useful idiot brother, make thunder fire you.
Re: Nigerian Army Underreported Figures Of Slayed Officers In Aba - IPOB by Peterobiisathie(f): 1:02am On Jun 11
God1blessBiafra:
They know what they are doing.

Simon ekperima is working for apc government, Whatever he do they will tag it Ipob and will never mention Simon ekpa.
to to his X handles and type this then come back here and tell us what you see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke / NIGERIA: Why We Must Talk! – A No-holds-barred Compendium By Henry Omoregie / GEJ Is A Good Man - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.