Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road (15603 Views)

Adamawa: Fintiri Bans Transport Of Construction Materials To Cameroon / My Suspension By Ayu Last Kick Of A Dead Horse — Fayose / Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by ProGSM(m): 3:40am On Jun 11
I used this road last 2 months. Very important road.

Thank God for this!
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by awa(m): 4:45am On Jun 11
This will be one of his greatest achievements because Ohanku road is a very important road to many lives in Aba. Thanks Gov Alex Oti. You are doing well
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by shereef19: 5:35am On Jun 11
Arostar2023:

No basis for comparison. You have to compare Otti with his predecessors not with Lagos state governor.

He shld say best gov so far in Abia not in Nigeria.

They are many govs in Nigeria with silent achiever
That are far better than Otti

I commends his hard working
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by Favourchris(f): 6:00am On Jun 11
yommen:

The kinds of projects Sanwo Olu has been commissioning transcends road construction. He had moved ahead to other things while not making noise about roads being constructed.

Do u have a clue of how Lagos can be, u are very stupid putting Lagos and abia in same sentence.

That’s the problem with u people, how can u even know what is good when u have not seen what Is good.

Lagos should be in same level with cape town , Johannesburg, Cairo and more. if not higher.

But u are here comparing ur self with abia state, do u have any imagination of what Lagos worth. Make una continue to be slaves fooling ur selves

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by rigid123: 6:24am On Jun 11
My only problem with the governor is that he does not demolish properties that encroach the roads. It is in law that people should not build at a certain distance close to the roads. Look at that filling station, part of it should be pulled down. This should also be applied on other road projects where people build on unpermitted distance from the roads. Compensations are not paid on properties built near the roads if pulled down.
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by Judolisco(m): 6:57am On Jun 11
Nice2023:
In one of his speeches,Alex Otti said,I will keep constructing roads until I finish my tenure.

He further said to those that were present,that there was money in Abia state and who said there is no money?

Alex is the best governor in Nigeria currently.
oga Alex never do half of wetin bago for Niger state Don do
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:01am On Jun 11
Arobaga:
Someone should hold Yarimo before he crase

His nightmare has done it again
I no fit laugh....

That mkpi and the other buzu wey no like progress don mental already.

Otti go bless Abia before him leave.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by holysaint1(m): 7:25am On Jun 11
laurel03:
Am not a yoruba boy but i reside in Oyo state... Even the last 1years project of GSM especially road project construction in the state is more than 100km without noise.. Am not talking about his previous tenure ooo. I will like to see image of other projects of otti.. this is not matter of abusing..https://twitter.com/feedbackoysg. So you can also give us the link of otti projects

Bro... Next time, before you write anything online regarding bringing down ones effort or in defence to your stance, make sure you do that based on under studied / verifiable facts.
You have not seen images self.. And you are here defending breeze undecided

Just go to youtube and search for Otti's one year in office video. There you will see if the roads your governor did can be compared to Otti's achievements under one year. I mean just ONE year.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by mezilee1: 7:28am On Jun 11
The working governor!!!!!
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by holysaint1(m): 7:29am On Jun 11
rigid123:
My only problem with the governor is that he does not demolish properties that encroach the roads. It is in law that people should not build at a certain distance close to the roads. Look at that filling station, part of it should be pulled down. This should also be applied on other road projects where people build on unpermitted distance from the roads. Compensations are not paid on properties built near the roads if pulled down.

The drainages were already built by previous administration.. So he is there to construct a road which they (last administration) failed to do for reasons best known to them.

So i see no need breaking down shops and properties. At least for now.
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by MrCuteking(m): 7:53am On Jun 11
The problem is, when he leaves office, one wizard will not maintain it and then lie that there’s no money.
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by Nice2023(m): 7:55am On Jun 11
Judolisco:
oga Alex never do half of wetin bago for Niger state Don do

Alex Otti is the best governor in the country today.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by Judolisco(m): 7:56am On Jun 11
Nice2023:

Alex Otti is the best governor in the country today.
person wey neva go another person farm go say na him papa farm big pass....
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by Emexicoman(m): 8:09am On Jun 11
My street has seen the light if good governance. My people don suffer for PDP hand. God bless Otti
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:17am On Jun 11
yommen:

The kinds of projects Sanwo Olu has been commissioning transcends road construction. He had moved ahead to other things while not making noise about roads being constructed.

You know you can just say congrats and move on?
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by laurel03(m): 8:24am On Jun 11
holysaint1:

Bro... Next time, before you write anything online regarding bringing down ones effort or in defence to your stance, make sure you do that based on under studied / verifiable facts.
You have not seen images self.. And you are here defending breeze undecided

Just go to youtube and search for Otti's one year in office video. There you will see if the roads your governor did can be compared to Otti's achievements under one year. I mean just ONE year.
And why most of you hyping otti is because Abia never experienced good leadership... now is new salary era let see what he is going to do to civil servants welfare...... I posted link of GSM one year achievement and i can still post some road project image for you.
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by NaijaVietnamese: 8:33am On Jun 11
Sapasenator:
in the next 200 years, our leaders will still be constructing only roads.

They have fixed their electricity needs. Fixed amenities like markets (Ariaria). They’re educationally developed state. The governor is now building roads that are in bad shape yet you’re complaining. I just saw a mud river in Ota that was supposed to be a road and people were literally swimming across it. Is that what you prefer?

Learn to appreciate good things instead of complaining every time.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by Yadaddy(m): 10:03am On Jun 11
Ohanku Road Aba is one major economical roads spanning from the very popular Ngwa Road Market (Ahịa Ọhụrụ) to Aba-Portharcourt expressway. This will further decongest the newly reconstructed PortHarcourt Road in Aba.

The construction of this road will finally seal the deal for the kind of block votes that the Aba residents will give Gov. Alex Otti in the next election
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by Seunpapa65: 10:26am On Jun 11
Yadaddy:
Ohanku Road Aba is one major economical roads spanning from the very popular Ngwa Road Market (Ahịa Ọhụrụ) to Aba-Portharcourt expressway. This will further decongest the newly reconstructed PortHarcourt Road in Aba.

The construction of this road will finally seal the deal for the kind of block votes that the Aba residents will give Gov. Alex Otti in the next election
From ohanku straight to owerri ABA
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by YouAreNobody: 11:29am On Jun 11
Max24:
Overated gov! Always snapping pictures. How many roads has been done by Soludo without pictures? Soludo is a silent achiever. Only empty drums make the loudest noise.

Una mumu no get Part 2. Otti is making Abia state better, which is beneficial to the entire SE but here you are, foolishly making comparisons with another SE state.
Any SE state doing great is to the advantage of other SE states, stop being foolish

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by morgstreme: 1:33pm On Jun 11
0001Lagos:

This is what Labour Party stands for , truth, justice and progress.

The PDP and his APC miscreants friends were stealing heavily from Abia state coffers till God Almighty sent Governor Alex Otti to expose them..

God bless Abia state

God bless Nigeria

It's got nothing to do with party..it's his individual decision to do right..

Go to the NASS and see how labour party members are sharing monies meant for their constituents..
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by morgstreme: 1:35pm On Jun 11
AwokenVawulence:
This governor is currently the best in Nigeria

Hell NO..

Babagana Zulum of Borno state is UNARGUABLY the BEST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA...since 1985...
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by morgstreme: 1:36pm On Jun 11
OkoRemi2023:

Coming from Atiku supporter in 2019

Unstable clown

Don't mind the mindless PDP downline
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by Max24: 2:28pm On Jun 11
YouAreNobody:

Una mumu no get Part 2. Otti is making Abia state better, which is beneficial to the entire SE but here you are, foolishly making comparisons with another SE state.
Any SE state doing great is to the advantage of other SE states, stop being foolish
Is it his money he is using? No be Abuja money he dey use do am? As if he is doing anything special with all the noise. As if other govs are not doing more than him. Intelligent people get my drift. Gbajue people no have any sense in Dem other than to be making noise online. Point is Soludo is better but not making noise. Packaging another failure like Obi.
Re: Alex Otti Kick Of Construction Off Ohanku Road by caracas: 1:19pm On Jun 15
laurel03:
Am not a yoruba boy but i reside in Oyo state... Even the last 1years project of GSM especially road project construction in the state is more than 100km without noise.. Am not talking about his previous tenure ooo. I will like to see image of other projects of otti.. this is not matter of abusing..https://twitter.com/feedbackoysg. So you can also give us the link of otti projects
I do not need to yell you about his numerous projects, they are all over the public space…..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s CSO Denies $6.9m Allegation As EFCC Begins Full Probe Of Diezani / Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) / Which states Do You Think Your Presidential Candidate Will Get Highest Votes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.