Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba (16398 Views)

Turkish Ship Rescued 54 Sailors On Damaged Russian Naval Cruiser Moskva / China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by sirblend: 7:58am On Jun 11
WrriterNg:

Ignorance is a disease. You've been brain washed by Hollywood and western media.

You are the most stupid human I've ever seen.

Russia singlehandedly won WWII by killing 80% of the Nazis.

The Eastern front was the first front and the most brutal war zone. Normandy Landings was the second front opened by the Allies when they saw that Russia could overrun Europe. They came in to prevent that.

Russia surrounded and captured Berlin forcing Hitler to commit suicide in his bunker. This ended WWII.

Google everything I just typed before you argue foolishly.

So if we both contribute to buy a car and I bring 80% of the money while you bring 20%. Who actually owns the car?

As seen on Wikipedia......

From October 1, 1941, to May 31, 1945, the United States delivered to the Soviet Union 427,284 trucks, 13,303 combat vehicles, 35,170 motorcycles, 2,328 ordnance service vehicles, 2,670,371 tons of petroleum products (gasoline and oil) or 57.8 percent of the aviation fuel including nearly 90 percent of high-octane fuel used, 4,478,116 tons of foodstuffs (canned meats, sugar, flour, salt, etc.), 1,911 steam locomotives, 66 diesel locomotives, 9,920 flat cars, 1,000 dump cars, 120 tank cars, and 35 heavy machinery cars. Ordnance goods (ammunition, artillery shells, mines, assorted explosives) provided amounted to 53 percent of total domestic consumption. One item typical of many was a tire plant that was lifted bodily from the Ford Company's River Rouge Plant and transferred to the USSR. The 1947 money value of the supplies and services amounted to about $11.3 billion.
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by sirblend: 8:01am On Jun 11
WrriterNg:

Ignorance is a disease. You've been brain washed by Hollywood and western media.

You are the most stupid human I've ever seen.

Russia singlehandedly won WWII by killing 80% of the Nazis.

The Eastern front was the first front and the most brutal war zone. Normandy Landings was the second front opened by the Allies when they saw that Russia could overrun Europe. They came in to prevent that.

Russia surrounded and captured Berlin forcing Hitler to commit suicide in his bunker. This ended WWII.

Google everything I just typed before you argue foolishly.

So if we both contribute to buy a car and I bring 80% of the money while you bring 20%. Who actually owns the car?

As seen on Wikipedia....

In total, the U.S. deliveries to the USSR through Lend-Lease amounted to $11 billion in materials (equivalent to $148 billion in 2023):[56] over 400,000 jeeps and trucks; 12,000 armored vehicles (including 7,000 tanks, about 1,386[57] of which were M3 Lees and 4,102 M4 Shermans);[58] 11,400 aircraft (of which 4,719 were Bell P-39 Airacobras, 3,414 were Douglas A-20 Havocs and 2,397 were Bell P-63 Kingcobras)[59] and 1.75 million tons of food.[60]
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by sirblend: 8:03am On Jun 11
WrriterNg:

And Russia paid back the money in full.

Russia won WWII which I'd why the West only celebrates Normandy landing and not winning WWII.

Only Russia celebrates winning WWII.

You are partly correct....

As seen on Wikipedia....

Russia paid back not up to a quarter of the money then the remaining debt was written off or cancelled by the USA.
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by sirblend: 8:06am On Jun 11
WrriterNg:

Russia won WWII which I'd why the West only celebrates Normandy landing and not winning WWII.

So therefore in a nutshell America contributed greatly to Russia success in WW2
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by showwiggy: 8:49am On Jun 11
Justnation:

You are talking rubbish, Russia is not Nigeria

USA cannot try nonsense with Russia because it will be mutual destruction.

America can only fight proxy war with Russia as they are currently doing using Ukraine.

If not for the fear of Russia, America would have been directly involved in the war by sending their soldiers.

Have you noticed that since Putin warned last week that any nation which authorized Ukraine to use their weapons on Russia soil should also expect Russia to arm and use it's own allies for retaliation, that America and Europe has been silent on urging Ukraine to strike Russia.

Russia's move to Cuba will seriously worry America.

Russia is not a small power, they are equal to America in any respect.

NOTE this
It was Russia that defeated Hitler, in the ground battle during world war 11.
America only used atomic bomb to defeat the German allies via Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing in Japan.
Without Russia Hitler would have overrun Europe.

You be real mumu,original one indeed,another keyboard warrior,they don't read,na them say them say. I'm sure you don't know how Russia dread America,keep decieving yourself.
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by WrriterNg: 9:08am On Jun 11
sirblend:

So therefore in a nutshell America contributed greatly to Russia success in WW2

So in your opinion money is more important than the 37 million Russians that died defeating the Nazis?

Are you saying money is worth more than your life?
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by WrriterNg: 9:12am On Jun 11
sirblend:

As seen on Wikipedia....

In total, the U.S. deliveries to the USSR through Lend-Lease amounted to $11 billion in materials (equivalent to $148 billion in 2023):[56] over 400,000 jeeps and trucks; 12,000 armored vehicles (including 7,000 tanks, about 1,386[57] of which were M3 Lees and 4,102 M4 Shermans);[58] 11,400 aircraft (of which 4,719 were Bell P-39 Airacobras, 3,414 were Douglas A-20 Havocs and 2,397 were Bell P-63 Kingcobras)[59] and 1.75 million tons of food.[60]

All these doesn't matter if they were no Russian troops on the ground to defeat the Nazis.

It was Russian soldiers who won the war, operated the equipments and did the fighting not the 7000 tanks, 12000 armored vehicles.

The war would have still been won if the US didn't provide that.

Russia had abundant resources to manufacture all that. If might only take time.
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Obaranje: 9:23am On Jun 11
darediamond:

Russia does not have the population But the Population Decimating BOMB called SAMAT is there still. So WHAT USA poses is Useless except for the same Nuclear BOMBS as Russia.

No one is a match of one another here. Just deaths!!
I disagree with you, i guess you also saw were I mentioned drones from Iran but you intentionally skip that part.

That you skip the drone part means you have subconsciously accepted the fact that Russia is no match to the Americans in modern warfare.

Even the fleet might not get to Cuba, might break day half way because of old age.

Russia is still boosting with Soviet built weapons while America is talking of 21century weapons

Bring your blackberry and simbia phone come closer to iphone 14 and android phone only then will you be able to know what I am talking off

All of them na phone abi? But you can agree with me sey version pass version.

America dey update their weapons from time to time them no dey borrow drones from Iran send to Ukraine or Israel

Na only Ukraine oh, Russia weapons don finish, that dey have to turn to china,Iran and north Korea for supply of weapons

Na this same Russia won go fight America wey be creator of modern day weapons wey china,Iran and north Korea dey copy from

I laugh you, Russia just won shake small yansh make e no be like say them no fit do anything
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Obaranje: 9:32am On Jun 11
darediamond:

1944 is not 2020...

America is never a match for Russia just as Russia is never a match for USA because that BOMB called SAMAT which it replica is with USA is the god of USA which she fears a lot.

Do you think it is ordinary when USA owners always sanctions those lower Nations who aims at being Nuclear Powerful as Russia and USA?

Death is universal!
so you mean somebody that borrows drones from Iran to fight Ukraine America is supplying just a pintch of her weapons, is the person America is not a match to?

No problem you win
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Chiefpriestt: 9:34am On Jun 11
WrriterNg:
Give the US a taste of their own medicine.

Russia should deploy more troops, more submarines, more hypersonic nuclear weapons, more ships, build more bases in Cuba and Nicaragua.

Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO
Oga rest. If they ask you to choose to travel and live in US or Russia am certainly sure you will opt for US. Ndi ara
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Obaranje: 9:51am On Jun 11
maestro299:

You are in tune with the current reality.
Many people believe this is America of 30 years ago were talking about.
This present America is a weak, divided society.
what makes it weak and divided? 30 years ago the north Atlantic organization (NATO) has never been this strong and united what about UN that they now have full control over

Oga if you don't understand international politics just keep quiet, instead of fooling yourself around nairaland
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by sirblend: 9:53am On Jun 11
WrriterNg:

So in your opinion money is more important than the 37 million Russians that died defeating the Nazis?

Are you saying money is worth more than your life?

I am not here for some endless argument...

The message I intend passing is to let people know that USA supported Russia during WW2.
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Obaranje: 10:04am On Jun 11
Princedapace:

No Russian city in the next week? Hahahaha.
Putin has been moving around, has anything happened to him? Hahaha. Any country that tries it would be gone. Baba, the whole earth would be gone.
No dey hype nonsense. Just dey watch Hollywood.
Baba, if Russia was an African country, by now, the USA would have invaded her o. The only reason they have not invaded Russia is becus Russia has those weapons that can send USA back to uncivilianzed erra. They call it weapon of mutual destruction.
U try to destroy Russia, it would be activated and all of us go follow go down. The USA knows it. They can't try nonsense. Putin was declared to be arrested, who don arrest him ?
Abeg calm down jareee.
They aren't making noise. They are simply playing the same dirty games that the US is playing and I see them doing more of it. Russia just wanted to gentle but the US is a dirty bloody country that just wants to bully everyone else on earth.
Cuba is the perfect country to use against the USA.
you for ask am why he no go the brick summit for south Africa? If he returns back to Russia no sey him be hard man true true.

The day e step him foot on any Europe soil or Africa soil na that day Russia go get another president while putting go dey jail

Dey cap nonsense
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by darediamond(m): 10:12am On Jun 11
Princedapace:

No Russian city in the next week? Hahahaha.
Putin has been moving around, has anything happened to him? Hahaha. Any country that tries it would be gone. Baba, the whole earth would be gone.
No dey hype nonsense. Just dey watch Hollywood.
Baba, if Russia was an African country, by now, the USA would have invaded her o. The only reason they have not invaded Russia is becus Russia has those weapons that can send USA back to uncivilianzed erra. They call it weapon of mutual destruction.
U try to destroy Russia, it would be activated and all of us go follow go down. The USA knows it. They can't try nonsense. Putin was declared to be arrested, who don arrest him ?
Abeg calm down jareee.
They aren't making noise. They are simply playing the same dirty games that the US is playing and I see them doing more of it. Russia just wanted to gentle but the US is a dirty bloody country that just wants to bully everyone else on earth.
Cuba is the perfect country to use against the USA.
GBAM!!

WA GBA Iyii Jaaree!!
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by darediamond(m): 10:15am On Jun 11
Inosky:
Don't play with US armed forces, that's all I want to say. It would be 70 over 30.
May when rubber bullets and shovels is in the hands of the opponents.

Is Assad no longer the president of Syria?

Who keeps Him There?

I laugh in propaganda.

Death na Death.

Do not try Aliens because they have the Much Power To Haniliate you in seconds.

SAMAT comes to mind!!
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Justnation: 10:21am On Jun 11
showwiggy:

You be real mumu,original one indeed,another keyboard warrior,they don't read,na them say them say. I'm sure you don't know how Russia dread America,keep decieving yourself.

Russia dread America? Sorry for your ignorance.

You are certainly hallucinating, no need to respond to your garbage
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by darediamond(m): 10:23am On Jun 11
Obaranje:
I disagree with you, i guess you also saw were I mentioned drones from Iran but you intentionally skip that part.

That you skip the drone part means you have subconsciously accepted the fact that Russia is no match to the Americans in modern warfare.

Even the fleet might not get to Cuba, might break day half way because of old age.

Russia is still boosting with Soviet built weapons while America is talking of 21century weapons

Bring your blackberry and simbia phone come closer to iphone 14 and android phone only then will you be able to know what I am talking off

All of them na phone abi? But you can agree with me sey version pass version.

America dey update their weapons from time to time them no dey borrow drones from Iran send to Ukraine or Israel

Na only Ukraine oh, Russia weapons don finish, that dey have to turn to china,Iran and north Korea for supply of weapons

Na this same Russia won go fight America wey be creator of modern day weapons wey china,Iran and north Korea dey copy from

I laugh you, Russia just won shake small yansh make e no be like say them no fit do anything
Your points are pointless. Putin is giving no Bleep about shooting USA troops and NATO. He is saying He will NUKE them and they know if they DARE Him He will do so life and direct you are here talking of Drones and what Russia Military Standards are.

Ha, aanu e SE mi!!!

Se na you name SAMAT Satan 2 abi NATO
Nonsense group?
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Konquest: 10:33am On Jun 11
Almiron:

Havana, Cuba CNN— A group of Russian naval ships, including a nuclear-powered submarine, will visit Cuba next week as part of “historically friendly relations,” Cuba’s government said Thursday

The Russian “frigate Gorshkov, the nuclear-powered submarine Kazan, the fleet oil tanker Pashin, and the rescue tug Nikolai Chiker” will visit the port of Havana between June 12 and 17, according to the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces in a statement published by the Foreign Ministry.

Cuba says none of the ships carry nuclear weapons and insists their stopover does not represent a threat to the region.

“Visits by naval units from other countries are a historical practice of the revolutionary government with nations that maintain relations of friendship and collaboration,” the statement added.

Last July, the Russian Navy’s training class ship Perekop sailed into Havana for a four-day visit.

The latest visit appears to be the largest of its kind in years.

Cuba is increasingly reliant on Russian oil and aid as the communist-run country weathers its worst economic crisis in decades.

Cuba’s announcement comes days after US President Joe Biden gave Ukraine permission to carry out limited strikes inside Russian territory with American munitions. In response, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Western countries “supplying weapons to a conflict zone is always a bad thing.”

“Visits by naval units from other countries are a historical practice of the revolutionary government with nations that maintain relations of friendship and collaboration,” the statement added.

Moscow has not confirmed the information provided by Cuba. CNN has reached out to the Russian government for comment.

It’s not the first time Russian Navy ships have been sent to Cuba, a key ally to the former Soviet Union during the Cold War that briefly hosted nuclear missiles at Moscow’s behest during the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis.

Last July, the Russian Navy’s training class ship Perekop sailed into Havana for a four-day visit.

The latest visit appears to be the largest of its kind in years.

Cuba is increasingly reliant on Russian oil and aid as the communist-run country weathers its worst economic crisis in decades.

Putin warns Russia could arm enemies of Western nations supplying weapons to Ukraine
Cuba’s announcement comes days after US President Joe Biden gave Ukraine permission to carry out limited strikes inside Russian territory with American munitions. In response, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Western countries “supplying weapons to a conflict zone is always a bad thing.”

“In the end, if we see that these countries become involved in a war against us, what they are doing makes them directly involved in a war against the Russian Federation, we reserve the right to act the same way,” Putin said on Wednesday.

Putin added that as a response, “we will improve our air defense systems to destroy the missiles.” He also asked why Russia would “not have the right to supply our weapons of the same class to those regions of the world where there will be strikes on the sensitive facilities of those countries that are doing this against Russia?”

‘No direct threat’

Russia’s military is expected to increase its naval and air activity near the United States this summer as part of routine maneuvers in the lead up to a global naval exercise in the fall, according to the US State Department and the Pentagon.

Alongside Russian ships this summer will also be one of the Russian Navy’s Severodvinsk II-class submarines, Dietz said. The port call for that submarine was approved “at least in part due to Havana’s displeasure” over the visit of a US nuclear submarine to the US’ Guantanamo Bay Naval Base in Cuba last year, he said.

Cuba has hosted Russian ships every year between 2013 and 2020, Dietz said, adding that the exercises “impose a significant cost on the Russian Navy, which faces challenges in maintaining readiness and conducting deployments with an aging fleet.

Given Russia’s long history of Cuban port calls, these are considered routine naval visits, especially in the context of increased US support to Ukraine and NATO exercises,” Dietz said.

Source: CNN
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Obaranje: 10:49am On Jun 11
darediamond:

Your points are pointless. Putin is giving no Bleep about shooting USA troops and NATO. He is saying He will NUKE them and they know if they DARE Him He will do so life and direct you are here talking of Drones and what Russia Military Standards are.

Ha, aanu e SE mi!!!

Se na you name SAMAT Satan 2 abi NATO
Nonsense group?

ok you change format to nuke!!

Putting boasted more than you before the Ukraine attack, that anybody who send arms to Ukraine will see a disastrous response that have never been seen before

Today what is happening, America has given Ukraine the go ahead to carry limited strike inside Russia

Have they not dare putting enough to nuke himself like you are boasting right now

They supply Ukraine weapons and jet including air defense system yet your almighty putting cannot do nada

Now they are telling Ukraine to carry out strikes inside Russia. Oga this is the final blow to puttings ego

Apart from Moscow and st Petersburg which other city in Russia is viable and strong enough to counter any strong attack from the Americans?

Russia is not as strong as it empty verse space of land

Alaska alone in America can take care of putting empty verse land of a country

Putting knows the truth. China self can do better than Russia
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Rhassidy360: 10:55am On Jun 11
Nwaokunkpara:

Ikpu
Eranko jatijati
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by darediamond(m): 11:38am On Jun 11
Obaranje:
ok you change format to nuke!!

Putting boasted more than you before the Ukraine attack, that anybody who send arms to Ukraine will see a disastrous response that have never been seen before

Today what is happening, America has given Ukraine the go ahead to carry limited strike inside Russia

Have they not dare putting enough to nuke himself like you are boasting right now

They supply Ukraine weapons and jet including air defense system yet your almighty putting cannot do nada

Now they are telling Ukraine to carry out strikes inside Russia. Oga this is the final blow to puttings ego

Apart from Moscow and st Petersburg which other city in Russia is viable and strong enough to counter any strong attack from the Americans?

Russia is not as strong as it empty verse space of land

Alaska alone in America can take care of putting empty verse land of a country

Putting knows the truth. China self can do better than Russia
You do not get the point here. Nuclear Bomb is the Peak of Any Advancement in any Nation Military Prowess.

So Nations who have it are already a Match with USA hands down this is why sanctions is always hurled at lower Nations that dare trying having it.

Can USA sanctions Russia for possessing a Nuclear Weapon of all sorts?

Russia is not bluffing but only calling attention of USA to Her True Thresholds. One of which was there strong head over bringing UKRAIN into nonsense NATO and which Russia answered which WAR and USA could only answer with a Proxy.

Get the fact RIGTH. Any Nation with Nuclear Arms is Readily a Match for USA!!

Russia is not bluffing. You can see the patience Putin is having in slowly bringing UKRAIN to her knees. Important infrastructures are slowly being destroyed. What does it cost Russia to DESTROY THE WHOLE INFRASTRUCTURES IN A DAY?

If it were to be a direct war with USA and NATO you think Putin would waste time in doing what He as been Warning the foolish Men and Women in Washington and London about?

The understand the rotating prowess of the earth on it Axis and round the sun at all?

Well you can believe whatever you want to believe.

BUT YOU AS WELL KNOW THAT THW MOTHWR OF ALL MILITARY WEAPON IS NUCLEAR BOMB WHICH FEW XOUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD HAVE AS BENCHMARK AGAINST USA. SO THERE WONT BE A WINNER IN THE END!!

NO LOSS NO GAIN!!
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Princedapace(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11
Obaranje:
you for ask am why he no go the brick summit for south Africa? If he returns back to Russia no sey him be hard man true true.

The day e step him foot on any Europe soil or Africa soil na that day Russia go get another president while putting go dey jail

Dey cap nonsense

U guys just talk anyhow. Has Israel president gone to countries that have supported the arrest warrant? Is Israel not a US strongest allies?
The thing is everyone is trying to avoid nuclear war as much as possible.
Baba, Libya no do reach Russia before US and her allies invaded the country and reck it down. If Russia was weak, lol, by now, the US would have invaded her, same as China.
The US knows for sure that she go collect too if she try it. It is a case of, well, if I try this, my cities go collect, let me just be doing small small provocation from backdoor. That is the same game Russia wants to play for US. I wrote on this last year that Russia will opt for this.
Russia wont attack US and US wont attack Russia.
I give it to Russia, with all the sactions and everything propoganda that the US and her allies have done againt her, she still stood strong, putin is still there. If na weak country, they would have over thrown the president by now.
There is something called mutual destruction. Both the US and the Russia respect one another and wont try rubbish. Na media it ends.
Russia wouldnt like her beautiful cities and capitals raised down with bomb. US wouldnt want her cities raised down too. Why?
Russia can hit US. US can hit Russia. SO, both no go like fight.
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Obaranje: 12:55pm On Jun 11
darediamond:

You do not get the point here. Nuclear Bomb is the Peak of Any Advancement in any Nation Military Prowess.

So Nations who have it are already a Match with USA hands down this is why sanctions is always hurled at lower Nations that dare trying having it.

Can USA sanctions Russia for possessing a Nuclear Weapon of all sorts?

Russia is not bluffing but only calling attention of USA to Her True Thresholds. One of which was there strong head over bringing UKRAIN into nonsense NATO and which Russia answered which WAR and USA could only answer with a Proxy.

Get the fact RIGTH. Any Nation with Nuclear Arms is Readily a Match for USA!!

Russia is not bluffing. You can see the patience Putin is having in slowly bringing UKRAIN to her knees. Important infrastructures are slowly being destroyed. What does it cost Russia to DESTROY THE WHOLE INFRASTRUCTURES IN A DAY?

If it were to be a direct war with USA and NATO you think Putin would waste time in doing what He as been Warning the foolish Men and Women in Washington and London about?

The understand the rotating prowess of the earth on it Axis and round the sun at all?

Well you can believe whatever you want to believe.

BUT YOU AS WELL KNOW THAT THW MOTHWR OF ALL MILITARY WEAPON IS NUCLEAR BOMB WHICH FEW XOUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD HAVE AS BENCHMARK AGAINST USA. SO THERE WONT BE A WINNER IN THE END!!

NO LOSS NO GAIN!!
you mean Pakistan, Israel and north Korea are all match for America because they have nuclear weapons?

So you feel if you have one nuclear bomb with a zero or 3 out dated nuclear war head, you are a match to someone with 90 and 200 advance war head to lunch it?

I want to remind you again that Russia fleet are out dated and their war planes are Soviet built old fashioned that's why they are borrowing drones from Iran to fight Ukraine

For sanctions, America has been placing sanctions on Russia since God knows when

Right now putting cannot step foot on any of the European countries or Africa for fear he will be arrested

Russia has been on various sanctions since the war on Ukraine started

Now see why Russia and America are not mate, no country or organization can sanction American president nor America as a country no matter the atrocities he committed

America no be any country mate, they are the police of the world presently

Like I said china can do better than Russia
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Obaranje: 1:04pm On Jun 11
Princedapace:

U guys just talk anyhow. Has Israel president gone to countries that have supported the arrest warrant? Is Israel not a US strongest allies?
The thing is everyone is trying to avoid nuclear war as much as possible.
Baba, Libya no do reach Russia before US and her allies invaded the country and reck it down. If Russia was weak, lol, by now, the US would have invaded her, same as China.
The US knows for sure that she go collect too if she try it. It is a case of, well, if I try this, my cities go collect, let me just be doing small small provocation from backdoor. That is the same game Russia wants to play for US. I wrote on this last year that Russia will opt for this.
Russia wont attack US and US wont attack Russia.
I give it to Russia, with all the sactions and everything propoganda that the US and her allies have done againt her, she still stood strong, putin is still there. If na weak country, they would have over thrown the president by now.
There is something called mutual destruction. Both the US and the Russia respect one another and wont try rubbish. Na media it ends.
Russia wouldnt like her beautiful cities and capitals raised down with bomb. US wouldnt want her cities raised down too. Why?
Russia can hit US. US can hit Russia. SO, both no go like fight.
if you say respect I agree with you. If you say no body want a nuclear war I agree with you

But you see that match or mate thing I totally disagree with you

Russia no be America mate for anything
No this and know peace
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Princedapace(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11
Obaranje:
if you say respect I agree with you. If you say no body want a nuclear war I agree with you

But you see that match or mate thing I totally disagree with you

Russia no be America mate for anything
No this and know peace

Know what and know peace? If Russia was Libya, America would have invaded. America hates competitor. They go about creating chaos and brain washing people. Russia is a very stubborn country and America will never try their luck too far.
As for mate matter, leave that one, real life is not movies abeg. I trust America, if it was a weak country, lol, she would have done Putin strong thing since, create chaos in the country and over throw the man or invade the country.
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Fearurcreeator: 1:09pm On Jun 11
rinzaugustine:
They are joking . No nation in their right minds thinks of a full scale war with America. Every nation in the world desperately tries to openly show their military strength but America desperately tries to downplay theirs. One thing about US they never follow the direction the whole world is following; when the world was doing left hand drive they went right hand, when the world was doing parliamentary they went presidential and ironically after some time the world starts following the same because America is like a show piece of the world that everybody is watching. Everybody knows American presidents, politicians and entertainers but more than half of Americans do not even know where west Africa is or the president of any European country except late queen Elizabeth. Most countries in the world believe in showcasing their best military weapons to inspire fear while America even though an open society downplays its military capability in extreme secrecy that any time American military tests any weapon for the world to see most military watchers know already they have outdated that technology many years before. US military used internet from WW2 and released it to the world in 1999 when it was no longer of use to them same way they released drones for everybody to use. During WW2 hitler subdued entire Europe with his commanders and men like Italian dictator Benito Mussolini , pacific and Asia even China through emperor Hirohito of Japan . America refused to join the war like they are doing now over Ukrainian issue. Hitler, Mussolini etc taunted them until the devil pushed Japan into bombing Pearl Harbor. America entered the war and during the bombardment of Omaha beach and normandy to gain access into Europe terrified German soldiers wrote that the kind of weapons Americans came with was something they never imagined in their existence would exist in the next 1000 years; then coupled with total destruction of Japanese biggest cities then of Hiroshima and Nagasaki which made emperor Hirohito to admit that after his god it’s Americans. They even came with thousands of fighter jets and bombers that turned German military bases into tornados of fire and armored tankers that run on water and were detonating explosives at the beach. The battle lasted 48 hours and the lightening from the constant bombardments made the entire night look like broad daylight.It was rumored the shock drove hitler to go and commit suicide. By the time they gained access and started liberating countries held in bondage by hitler there was American flags all over Europe with everybody chanting “America..America…” thanking the heroic soldiers for the new found freedom.That war was described as the largest scale military operation ever carried out in a theater of war in the history of mankind , after that bloodshed Americans started UN, WHO,IMF etc with aim never to have a repeat of such again and that’s why what America did in North Korea,Vietnam, Iran, iraq, etc are largely seen as peace keeping even though moderate and liberal politicians in US are still angered by what happened in iraq. During Biden’s visit to Ukraine months ago they had missile protectors around him and locked up the airspace too in addition to the tight security mobilized from their bases in Europe because had anything happened to Biden in Ukraine there would have been no Russian city in the next weeks after that and Russia knew that , so that’s why I said they are joking
Oga eye don over open .... If US do anyhow then go collect .... Old US...
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Gbadebo19(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11
rinzaugustine:
They are joking . No nation in their right minds thinks of a full scale war with America. Every nation in the world desperately tries to openly show their military strength but America desperately tries to downplay theirs. One thing about US they never follow the direction the whole world is following; when the world was doing left hand drive they went right hand, when the world was doing parliamentary they went presidential and ironically after some time the world starts following the same because America is like a show piece of the world that everybody is watching. Everybody knows American presidents, politicians and entertainers but more than half of Americans do not even know where west Africa is or the president of any European country except late queen Elizabeth. Most countries in the world believe in showcasing their best military weapons to inspire fear while America even though an open society downplays its military capability in extreme secrecy that any time American military tests any weapon for the world to see most military watchers know already they have outdated that technology many years before. US military used internet from WW2 and released it to the world in 1999 when it was no longer of use to them same way they released drones for everybody to use. During WW2 hitler subdued entire Europe with his commanders and men like Italian dictator Benito Mussolini , pacific and Asia even China through emperor Hirohito of Japan . America refused to join the war like they are doing now over Ukrainian issue. Hitler, Mussolini etc taunted them until the devil pushed Japan into bombing Pearl Harbor. America entered the war and during the bombardment of Omaha beach and normandy to gain access into Europe terrified German soldiers wrote that the kind of weapons Americans came with was something they never imagined in their existence would exist in the next 1000 years; then coupled with total destruction of Japanese biggest cities then of Hiroshima and Nagasaki which made emperor Hirohito to admit that after his god it’s Americans. They even came with thousands of fighter jets and bombers that turned German military bases into tornados of fire and armored tankers that run on water and were detonating explosives at the beach. The battle lasted 48 hours and the lightening from the constant bombardments made the entire night look like broad daylight.It was rumored the shock drove hitler to go and commit suicide. By the time they gained access and started liberating countries held in bondage by hitler there was American flags all over Europe with everybody chanting “America..America…” thanking the heroic soldiers for the new found freedom.That war was described as the largest scale military operation ever carried out in a theater of war in the history of mankind , after that bloodshed Americans started UN, WHO,IMF etc with aim never to have a repeat of such again and that’s why what America did in North Korea,Vietnam, Iran, iraq, etc are largely seen as peace keeping even though moderate and liberal politicians in US are still angered by what happened in iraq. During Biden’s visit to Ukraine months ago they had missile protectors around him and locked up the airspace too in addition to the tight security mobilized from their bases in Europe because had anything happened to Biden in Ukraine there would have been no Russian city in the next weeks after that and Russia knew that , so that’s why I said they are joking
Only two people have sense on this forum.
Just me and you!!!!
One crate of orijin for you for this sensible writeup.

1 Like

Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Gbadebo19(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11
Inosky:
Don't play with US armed forces, that's all I want to say. It would be 70 over 30.
Surprisingly, their armed forces are not even the baddest guys but rather the US Navy. Those guys are machines from outer space.

1 Like

Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by Gbadebo19(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11
WrriterNg:

Russia won WWII which is why the West only celebrates Normandy landing and not winning WWII.

Your stupidity is beyond comprehension.
A person provided you with means by which you achieved an objective, yet you brag that you single handedly did it .
Russis should have fought the war with their sticks, cutlasses and bare hands and let us see what would have happened.
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by omoiseselagba: 4:18pm On Jun 11
rinzaugustine:

who is this one?
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by mbos: 5:03pm On Jun 11
keep dreaming about a nation in a very slow decline

no super power forever

rinzaugustine:
Re: Russian Naval Ships, Including Nuclear-powered Submarine, To Visit Cuba by mbos: 5:09pm On Jun 11
you dey mind these slave hailing their master as they inflict pain of poverty negativity on them

long live putin, long live hypersonic missles

any nation that endorses the ways of sodom and Gomorrah shall fall and perish

darediamond:

When will you and and your likes stop living in yesteryears?

Who needs your definition of NoMERICA military strength when Putin is dictating the Rules to your NoMERICA?

Oga, learn to think like a proper Human now?

Can't you see the handwriting on the wall already?

If it were to be another Nation who is not EQUALLY or Even more powerful than NATO-LEADER -USA, would not USA owners have declared WAR on Her?

Why can't USE-LED NATO dare Russia when PUTIN warn them repeatedly over intervention in UKRAIN?

Why are most NATO member Nations totally against that Napoleaon reincarnated boy called macron for his desire to force NATO forces into face-to-face War with THERE ANCESTOR- Putin's ROSIYA because Russia drove her out of Niger, Burkinafaso, Mali and now ongoing... SENEGAL??

IS W.H.O a deadly covert organization or not?

What benefit do we Africans gain from I.M.F and that satanic bank called WORLD BANK?

So you support the idea of Petrodollar against the true value of our Naira and all other currencies in Africa?

Subtract Eastern Europe, Africa and Asia out of the lives of Anglo-America World and tell me what worth is left of them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Obama Smoking Marijuana In The 80's. / Trump Agrees To Meet Kim Jong Un In May / Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.