Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,253 members, 7,964,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:39 AM

Remove - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Remove (1912 Views)

If Employers Do Not Remove Tax From Source, Would You Pay / Breaking News:Reps Remove Age Limit On Employment / See How To Remove Pimples, Acne And Black Spots Naturally In Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove by Olufunmilayo111(f): 9:01pm On Jun 10
Removed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove by dawnomike(m): 9:05pm On Jun 10
Olufunmilayo111:
Good evening Nairalanders
I work with a Catholic secondary school as a teacher and assistant registrar, and my monthly stipend is 25k
We only had 7 students that sat for waec this year. I had to help the students so that they can pass there exam because I hate to see students failing examination because I passed my waec after 3 sittings.

Most times we tell the students to pay 500naira just to settle the supervisor that comes for supervision.
The Revd father was not happy with this move and said we are trying to tarnish the image of the school by involving in malpractices, it's not the first time stuffs like this is happening in the school..I guess it's because the students didn't register for NECOexam in the school.

I was not even giving any query before they sacked me and pay me off for last month..
I'm not the only one involved, other staffs too always come in whenever they are having there papers, but I was just unfortunate because I'm the one that stand as intermediary between the students and the supervisor
That's not the end of the road for me and I believe better days are coming ahead of me..
I'm an NCE holder and I reside in South West.
I'm ready to work if there is any job available.
...I am happy the school did the right thing. I hope you've learnt your lesson.

Asides teaching, what kind of skill do you posses and what is your qualification?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remove by budaatum: 9:08pm On Jun 10
You were dishonest and a cheat and you even collected money for it, and are now trying to make it sound like you were doing a good deed.

Of course you should be fired! Did you get your NCE by someone cheating for you?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove by Olufunmilayo111(f): 9:08pm On Jun 10
dawnomike:
...I am happy the school did the right thing. I hope you've learnt your lesson.

Asides teaching, what kind of skill do you posses and what is your qualification?
Yeah! I have learnt my lesson
I know how to make hair , am a good stylist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove by Olufunmilayo111(f): 9:11pm On Jun 10
budaatum:
You were dishonest and a cheat and you even collected money for it, and are not trying to make it sound like you were doing a good deed.

Of course you should be fired! Did you get your NCE by someone cheating for you?
Not that I'm a cheat..
I was not paid for it
And the contribution doesn't come regularly and we do it voluntarily.
There is no way we won't assist our students during exams.
Re: Remove by budaatum: 9:27pm On Jun 10
Olufunmilayo111:
Not that I'm a cheat..
I was not paid for it

You are not supposed to assist students during exams! You are supposed to teach them in class in preparation for the exam!

So, what you are admitting here is that, all term you did not do the job you were paid for, which was to educate the students, and you were thereby stealing from the school. And you wanted to cover up your theft by cutting corners at the exam by doing the exam for the students. And in the process you have taught those students to be lazy like you, and you have not bothered to give them the learning tools that would enable them to succeed in life and have thereby set them up to fail.

Now, I am very certain you were taught to do what you did, so its not all your fault. But as you are now finding, it leads to failure, and I can only hope you learn from the experience.

Sorry I'm being so harsh, but this is why we have problems in our nation. We are educated to be lazy and expect help, instead of sweating from our own brow to pass exams. And then we wonder why we are paid below the minimum wage.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove by advanceDNA: 9:55pm On Jun 10
..... Engaged in cheating/exam malpractice with full chest, trying to justify it, and playing the victim card....

Wonders shall never end... grin

Nlfpmod ...come and see this person...

If I say Dem nor dey like responsible for their actions now...una go say na hate....

10 Likes

Re: Remove by Josken1994(f): 10:02pm On Jun 10
Call or chat me tomorrow morning 08169982381

1 Like

Re: Remove by Ibkay32(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10
Josken1994:
Call or chat me tomorrow morning 08169982381

Please can I call you too
I don too tale for house please help
I can work anywhere

1 Like

Re: Remove by Anguldi(m): 11:00pm On Jun 10
shocked
Re: Remove by Cassandraloius: 11:05pm On Jun 10
Terrible
Re: Remove by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10
Ibkay32:

Please can I call you too
I don too tale for house please help
I can work anywhere
U for allow d person asked to call get d job first b4 u bring ur own side of d story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove by Mikespecialone(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10
advanceDNA:
..... Engaged in cheating/exam malpractice with full chest, trying to justify it, and playing the victim card....

Wonders shall never end... grin

Nlfpmod ...come and see this guy

She suppose chop two of this for head , b lik say her head no correct

1 Share

Re: Remove by NiceLegs(m): 2:57am On Jun 11
Olufunmilayo111:
I work with a Catholic secondary school as a [b]teacher and assistant registrar, [/b]and my monthly stipend is 25k

When I saw Assistant Registrar, I been think say ur salary na like 250K-300K.

Private establishments and titles ehn.

4 Likes

Re: Remove by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:16am On Jun 11
Olufunmilayo111:
I work with a Catholic secondary school as a teacher and assistant registrar, and my monthly stipend is 25k
We only had 7 students that sat for waec this year. I had to help the students so that they can pass there exam because I hate to see students failing examination because I passed my waec after 3 sittings.

Most times we tell the students to pay 500naira just to settle the supervisor that comes for supervision.
The Revd father was not happy with this move and said we are trying to tarnish the image of the school by involving in malpractices, it's not the first time stuffs like this is happening in the school..I guess it's because the students didn't register for NECOexam in the school.

I was not even giving any query before they sacked me and pay me off for last month..
I'm not the only one involved, other staffs too always come in whenever they are having there papers, but I was just unfortunate because I'm the one that stand as intermediary between the students and the supervisor
That's not the end of the road for me and I believe better days are coming ahead of me..
what were you doing with #25k job in the first place?
Re: Remove by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:18am On Jun 11
Mikespecialone:

She suppose chop two of this for head , b lik say her head no correct
you dey mind the hipocracy of stupid folks

3 Likes

Re: Remove by Elsueno: 5:37am On Jun 11
Olufunmilayo111:
Not that I'm a cheat..
I was not paid for it

Sister, that is not how to assist ur students. During our time WAEC used to give one handbook has topics that should be covered by the teachers as most questions comes out from such topics. IF TEACHERS ACTUALLY teach according to that, trust me, YOU WOULDT NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING for the students. Them go even find the exams piece of cake.

Next time, never get involved in that kind runs for any school. usually na teachers way old 4 the school in colarbo with principal way dey run that kind 'assistance'.
Re: Remove by Matheusmartin: 5:47am On Jun 11
Olufunmilayo111:
Not that I'm a cheat..
I was not paid for it
There is no way we won't assist our students during exams

Na examination malpractice u dey try defend like this

4 Likes

Re: Remove by Matheusmartin: 5:48am On Jun 11
NiceLegs:

When I saw Assistant Registrar, I been think say ur salary na like 250K-300K.

Private establishments and titles ehn.
I saw it too..
grin
Re: Remove by dominique(f): 5:51am On Jun 11
You not only deserve the sack, you deserve to be arrested. It's people like you that are responsible for the educational decline we're currently experiencing in this country. This better be a troll post

6 Likes

Re: Remove by DrTee1(m): 6:11am On Jun 11
The reason why Nigeria is where we are is because many people have the mentality of the OP.

Dear OP, you thought you were helping the students. Indeed, you weren't. You weren't only dishonouring the school and the Catholic Faith that established it, you were actively destroying the Country.

When you 'help' students at examinations, you are blunting their critical thinking capacities and is setting a worse timebomb than Boko Haram would ever set, for yourself, the candidates and your country.

I'm addition, while such students may immediately thank you but would never respect our trust anything that has your signature on it forever. They would see you as a fraud as you are. It further queries your own education. If your education was sound, you wouldn't help others to get improper education.

Where people like you who hold the National Certificate in Education, and are qualified to teach in Primary Schools do this, what is the hope for Nigeria's tomorrow?

5 Likes

Re: Remove by officialmario(m): 6:18am On Jun 11
You go do pari use
You go hear am
Re: Remove by H2ho(m): 7:00am On Jun 11
dominique:
You not only deserve the sack, you deserve to be arrested. It's people like you that are responsible for the educational decline we're currently experiencing in this country. This better be a troll post
Confirmed Troll!
Re: Remove by Ibkay32(m): 7:17am On Jun 11
ObiaboAdoka:

U for allow d person asked to call get d job first b4 u bring ur own side of d story.

Oh okay then
Re: Remove by LandMann: 7:44am On Jun 11
Olufunmilayo111:

Don't you know you're part of those breeding corrupt and irresponsible leaders?

The reverend father did well to sack you.

Please put your full name in the post so that those who want you to corrupt their children instead of instilling good virtues in them can contact you
Re: Remove by MaziX(m): 7:58am On Jun 11
The rev fr must be stupid.. one way or the other 99% of students who do waec always get assistance. No wonder your school only had 7 students writing the waec.. even tinubu now self no go fit read ABCD complete
Re: Remove by AcadaWriter: 8:18am On Jun 11
Call or chat me tomorrow morning
Re: Remove by Dougad: 8:36am On Jun 11
It's exam malpractice na. Very wrong and the Rev is an upright man.

I know two revs with schools who allow that stuff. One in particular na very baaaaad guy. I no even know how he e dey do those things then preach for church on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Remove by sachidistudios(m): 9:08am On Jun 11
You should be arrested for exam malpractice
Re: Remove by Basic(m): 9:18am On Jun 11
Olufunmilayo111:
Not that I'm a cheat..
I was not paid for it
You're are still justifying nonsense!

An exam is a test of each student's academic abilities, so it's meant to be done without any assistance from anyone.

If you want to help them because you don't want them to fail, do all of that before they enter the exam hall.

It's cool to know that Nigeria still has some schools that are so intolerant to cheating that they would even sack teachers because of that.

PS. The fact that you're not getting paid for it doesn't make it less of cheating. What is bad is bad!
Re: Remove by richiemcgold: 9:33am On Jun 11
Are you sure you're a teacher?

...too many flaws in your expressions. A JSS 3 student in my neighborhood here will write better than this.
Re: Remove by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:36am On Jun 11
dominique:

Keep quiet jare, he who is without sin throw the first stone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Opening; Isp Network Engineer / How Much Does Diya Fatimilehin Pay? / Nationwide Urgent Vacancy For Everyone (part-time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.