Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,110 members, 7,890,689 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Snake Found Inside A Room - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snake Found Inside A Room (620 Views)

12ft Long Snake Found Inside Toilet Seat, Ready To Strike / Snake Found Inside A Chair At A Relaxation Center / Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Found Inside A Room by eteebanky1: 9:21pm On Jun 10
What's up Guys

My younger sister recently resume back to school for rain semester after one month and some weeks break

See the snake that was killed in her room two Days after she resumed......meaning the Day she resume, the snake was inside the room with her.

In a #120k self contain oo

Thank Jesus, there was people around to do justice to the damn snake

I want to ask maybe it is a dangerous snake

Re: Snake Found Inside A Room by minato12: 9:25pm On Jun 10
eteebanky1:
What's up Guys

My younger sister recently resume back to school for rain semester after one month and some weeks break

See the snake that was killed in her room two Days after she resumed......meaning the Day she resume, the snake was inside the room with her.

In a #120k self contain oo

Thank Jesus, there was people around to give justice to the damn snake

I want to ask maybe it is a dangerous snake
You destroyed the evidences we might have used in recognising it
Re: Snake Found Inside A Room by eteebanky1: 9:27pm On Jun 10
minato12:

You destroyed the evidences we might have used in recognising it

The justice was too fatal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But maybe someone can recognize it through the body
Re: Snake Found Inside A Room by minato12: 9:37pm On Jun 10
eteebanky1:

The justice was too fatal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But maybe someone can recognize it through the body

If it's thru the body my guess would have been a cobra, but due to the degree of justice, that body don chop enough flogging to change the colour and if it has been left in the sun too long the colour will be pale, because I can see it's pale already, but the only snakes that comes to my head now is a cobra, let me zoom and observe more

1 Like

Re: Snake Found Inside A Room by Kongaone: 10:26pm On Jun 10
Call Lala direct hotline
Re: Snake Found Inside A Room by haphizz57(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10
Dis is cobra. Thank God dey noticed it on time. It is highly poisonous. Front page is assured
Re: Snake Found Inside A Room by Foodqueen(f): 6:01am On Jun 11
So snake suppose know say na 120k self-contained. grin

3 Likes

Re: Snake Found Inside A Room by Careente7(m): 11:03am On Jun 19
That’s a β€˜brown house snake’.

1 Like

Re: Snake Found Inside A Room by Quinniscent(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24
Some persons calling that snake a cobra clearly don't know how a cobra actually looks like, cobras are larger, very shy and hardly live in human homes, no one in his/her normal senses would even wish to confront a threatened cobra, it wouldn't be funny at all

That's most likely a Brown House Snake, it got into the apartment probably because of mice or rats, they're not known to be aggressive or venomous to humans

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Puppies?anyone? / I Have Pure Breed Caucasian Puppies For Sale. / Feamle Rottweiler Puppy Ready For Its New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.