Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage (2445 Views)

Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva / See My Governor Looking Fit, Classy, Smart And Well-Fed (picture) / Udom Emmanuel Remains My Governor And A Godfather To My Children, Says Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by SadiqBabaSani: 9:25pm On Jun 10
Dear Rt Hon. Sherrif Oborevwhori the life of an ordinary Nigerian is already hard enough.

How Delta State propose 68k as minimum wage when we all know how expensive life is in Delta State

Your Excellency I am disappointed in you because you represent yourself as a welfarist Governor but with 68k minimum wage proposal, you really fall my hand okpakooo meh.

Delta State is one of the richest states faaah, habaaaa

UPDATE: IN MARCH 2024, DELTA STATE RECEIVED THE HIGHEST ALLOCATION AMONGST ALL 36 STATES IN NIGERIA.

https://www.nairaland.com/8121288/distribution-allocation-revenue-states-breakdown

3 Likes

Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by Toosure70: 11:07pm On Jun 10
Print out what you've done in your constituency .

2 Likes

Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by ObiaboAdoka(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10
FG will b paying 62k. D chief Increment is not d problem but d payment. It will b one month pay 6 months no salary. Wait nd see.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by BlackyOne: 12:09am On Jun 11
SadiqBabaSani:
Dear Rt Hon. Sherrif Oborevwhori the life of an ordinary Nigerian is already hard enough.

How Delta State propose 68l as minimum wage when we all know how expensive life is in Delta State

Your Excellency I am disappointed in you because you represent yourself as a welfarist Governor but with 68k minimum wage proposal, you really fall my hand okpakooo meh.

Waiting kwancern Fulani man with Delta state

1 Like

Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by Vinnie2000(m): 12:39am On Jun 11
OP, Gov Sheriff is Trying Abeg. undecided

Despite the Heavy Borrowing of Okowa in the Past Govt, He still Initiating Projects in Delta State. smiley

He did NOT blame his Predecessor Unlike Tinibu that Cowardly uses his Lackeys to Indirectly Blame Buhari for his current FAILURES. sad sad

4 Likes

Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by snowball11(m): 12:40am On Jun 11
BlackyOne:

Waiting kwancern Fulani man with Delta state

Don't mind the unfortunate aboki! grin
Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by jom28gy(m): 12:50am On Jun 11
SadiqBabaSani:

How Delta State propose 68l as minimum wage when we all know how expensive life is in Delta State

he even tried
Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by Usmanovic95(m): 1:27am On Jun 11
Off topic ,OPyour moniker sound like a core hausa/Fulani name. Are you a southerner?

Back to the topic, some state can afford to pay above 100k as MW, but they are too greedy to do that. Atleast FAAC has increase in recent time but sometimes you wonder what the they are doing with the increasing allocation with no laudable project to show for it.
Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by Feldie: 4:33am On Jun 11
Why do Nigerians always call politicians "your excellency"? I have never seen an American calling Joe Biden or Trump or any state governor your excellency. I have never seen or heard anybody from the UK, France, Germany, Russia, Japan etc calling their Presidents /Prime Ministers your excellency. Are you people so defeated that you have to subconsciously lick ass?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by Floky215: 5:39am On Jun 11
SadiqBabaSani:

And how would Zamfara and kogi people feel about their own useless and stupid governors for proposing the least of 30K and 35K despite all the huge sum they collect from Abuja monthly...!!?

Since the politicians are looting the subsidy money....its better to remove the money from their hand and begin paying subsidy again and let all go back to the days of N190 per litre fuel....!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by helinues: 5:57am On Jun 11
What should Zamfara and Kogi workers should say then?
Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by laurel03(m): 6:51am On Jun 11
Floky215:

And how would Zamfara and kogi people feel about their own useless and stupid governors for proposing the least of 30K and 35K despite all the huge sum they collect from Abuja monthly...!!?

Since the politicians are looting the subsidy money....its better to remove the money from their hand and begin paying subsidy again and let all go back to the days of N190 per litre fuel....!!!
Abia state also proposed useless wage

1 Like

Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:05am On Jun 11
Vinnie2000:

OP, Gov Sheriff is Trying Abeg. undecided

Despite the Heavy Borrowing of Okowa in the Past Govt, He still Initiating Projects in Delta State. smiley

He did NOT blame his Predecessor Unlike Tinibu that Cowardly uses his Lackeys to Indirectly Blame Buhari for his current FAILURES. sad sad

No mind the guy
What should Abians do as Otti only agreed to pay 40k?

I wan crase

Why would any Gov wanna pay 40k when the last minimum wage is 30k?

I wish all Abia civil servants well

2 Likes

Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by FourQu: 7:07am On Jun 11
EmperorCaesar:

No mind the guy
What should Abians do as Otti only agreed to pay 40k?

I wan crase

Why would any Gov wanna pay 40k when the last minimum wage is 30k?

I wish all Abia civil servants well

You don wake? ⏰️ shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/8117580/reason-bateria-gave-us-political

Your intelligence can never go to waste . . . not in nigeria , we need people like you to contribute to nationhood wink

Stop hiding and come out to face Nigerians today cool
Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by Thomthom(m): 7:13am On Jun 11
All this governors self. They will come and anounce minimum wage on TV for media hype then go back to the office to do another thing. Believe all this governors MW at ur own risk.. FG MW is better
Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by EponObi(f): 7:25am On Jun 11
FourQu:

You don wake? ⏰️ shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/8117580/reason-bateria-gave-us-political

Your intelligence can never go to waste . . . not in nigeria , we need people like you to contribute to nationhood wink

Stop hiding and come out to face Nigerians today cool

When serious issues are being discussed, always run to your room. You're obviously still eat "mama, thank you", it's why you could be so callous to relegate such serious discuss to political banters.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by MrProlific95: 9:43am On Jun 11
Bdnsk:
oga sharrap

Leave our sheriff alone

Comot leg for nepa salary if u wan get light
One of the online slaves from Uvwie Warri Axis, about your are one of the charlatans from Oleh Axis, Sheriff no dey try at all
Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by Freebills12: 2:53pm On Jun 11
[color=#000099][/color]
Floky215:

We the masses are stupid. Subsidies are the only thing we the masses gain from the government. I laughed when I heard APC supporters shouting that $10 trillion will be saved from the removal of fuel subsidy. You as a Nigerian will not see that money.
Is it not better that FG pays subsidy and we all have a better society than FG removes subsidy we suffer for it, and still we will not see the money.
He Tinibu removed subsidies on fuel, school fee, electricity tariff, kerosene, increased taxation and floated Naira. Trillion of dollars were derived from these policies, where are the money? They will still share it among their selves.
Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by Max24: 3:05pm On Jun 11
Your own better now? What will you say about the gbajue Obi protege Otti that proposed 40k. Suddenly, Obi lost his voice, can't react to minimum wage issue.
Re: I Am Shamed Of My Governor For Proposing 68k Minimum Wage by surgical: 3:15pm On Jun 11
ObiaboAdoka:
FG will b paying 62k. D chief Increment is not d problem but d payment. It will b one month pay 6 months no salary. Wait nd see.
you prefer ģoverment to waste money on frivolities than on the welfare of the people because if you don't compel them to spend it on the people ,they will still squander the money

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Governor Killed Students. / Niger Delta: Ibori Replies Leadership Newspaper’s Sam Nda-isaiah / Yar'adua Wants To Jail Obasanjo - El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.