Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,301 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

CHOP Exhortation For June 10 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CHOP Exhortation For June 10 (171 Views)

Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / Chop Life: Yomi Casual Warned By Damille Clothing Over Copyright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHOP Exhortation For June 10 by Godspowerpro: 9:51pm On Jun 10
Praise GOD

Testimonies are not stories,

Jesus, speak to us, that some treasures drop from Heaven in Jesus name.

They are prophecies, lighting on us the way out of the issues in our lives.
Psalm 119:111 KJV‬
[111] Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: For they are the rejoicing of my heart

Saying "Come, I still do this kind today"

Soul winning has proved to be the most profitable of all Kingdom Advancement Stewardship.
‭Proverbs 14:23 KJV‬
[23] In all labour there is profit: But the talk of the lips tendeth only to penury

Matthew 16:26 KJV‬
[26] For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

A soul is worth more than all the wealth of the world put together.
Soul winning is the most profitable in our spiritual adventure.

We are paid for every other stewardship, but we are made by soul winning
‭Daniel 12:3 KJV‬
[3] And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever

‭John 18:37 KJV‬
[37] Pilate therefore said unto Him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth My voice.

‭Philippians 2:7-10 KJV‬
[7] but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: [8] and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. [9] Wherefore GOD also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name: [10] that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

‭Proverbs 11:30 KJV‬
[30] The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; And he that winneth souls is wise.

‭Luke 22:28-30 KJV‬
[28] Ye are they which have continued with Me in my temptations. [29] And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my FATHER hath appointed unto Me; [30] that ye may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

‭Mark 3:14 KJV‬
[14] And He ordained twelve, that they should be with Him, and that He might send them forth to preach

Soul winning moves a man into a realm of no lack.

Soul winning endeavors involves Reaching out to the lost for their salvation.
Mark 13:37 KJV‬
[37] And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

‭Romans 1:16 KJV‬
[16] For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of GOD unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

‭Philippians 2:7 KJV‬
[7] but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men
:

Your self reputation is fake
‭Mark 8:38 KJV‬
[38] Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of Me and of My words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of Man be ashamed, when He cometh in the glory of His FATHER with the Holy Angels

Returns on Soul winning include;
1. Divine Health

John 15:1-2 KJV‬
[1] I am the true vine, and my FATHER is the husbandman. [2] Every branch in Me that beareth not fruit HE taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, HE purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Every child of GOD is chosen and ordained to bring forth fruits.
‭Romans 2:1 KJV‬
[1] Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things

‭2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV‬
[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Every child of GOD has a ministry of reconciliation
‭Proverbs 13:17 KJV‬
[17] A wicked messenger falleth into mischief: But a faithful ambassador is health.

‭Luke 10:2 KJV‬
[2] Therefore said He unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that He would send forth labourers into His harvest.

2. It engenders divine protection
‭Luke 10:18 KJV‬
[18] And He said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven

3. Secures Divine presence which engenders unstoppable breakthroughs; the ultimate return.
Matthew 28:19 KJV‬
[19] Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

‭Romans 8:31 KJV‬
[31] What shall we then say to these things? If GOD be for us, who can be against us?

Thank You Jesus.
Re: CHOP Exhortation For June 10 by Godspowerpro: 10:45pm On Jun 11
Praise GOD

Soul winning Endeavors; A most Profitable Kingdom Advancement Stewardship- Pt2

Chop Exhortation for June 11

Pastor David Oyedepo

Nothing is dearer to the Heart of the FATHER, than the pursuit of the lost. The Heartbeat of GOD is the pursuit of souls.
‭John 3:16 KJV‬
[16] For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

‭2 Peter 3:9 KJV‬
[9] The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Jesus the pattern Son described His Mission as the pursuit of the lost
‭Luke 19:10 KJV‬
[10] For the Son of Man is come to seek and to save that which was lost

At the core function of the Holy Spirit is the pursuit of the lost, He is described as the Lord of the Harvest
‭Matthew 9:38 KJV‬
[38] Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that He will send forth labourers into his harvest.

‭John 16:7-8 KJV‬
[7] Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you. [8] And when [b]He is come, He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

That is the central agenda of the GOD-Head, and also the function of every redeemed child of GOD
‭2 Corinthians 5:17-18 KJV‬
[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. [18] And all things are of GOD, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Every child of GOD is an extension of the purpose of Christ; ordained to be a witness of Christ
‭Acts 1:8 KJV‬
[8] But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto Me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judæa, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth

Nothing is more profitable in our Kingdom Service than the pursuit of the lost, because nothing is more valuable to GOD.

What does Soul-winning Involve?

1. Involves engaging the altar of Prayer
It is said that no man has the right to talk to man about GOD until they have first spoken to GOD about men. The altar of Prayer is the birthplace of multitudes in the Kingdom
‭Isaiah 66:7-8 KJV‬
[7] Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child. [8] Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children
Souls are born in prayers- then souls are saved on the field. Battles are won in prayers
‭Luke 11:21-22 KJV‬
[21] When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: [22] but when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils
satan can be likened to the strong man bounding souls in captivity
‭2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV‬
[4] in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of GOD, should shine unto them

We win the battles in prayers; veils are removed in prayers.
Ephesians 1:17-18 KJV‬
[17] that the GOD of our Lord Jesus Christ, the FATHER of Glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of HIM: [18] the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints
That is not just a statement made, but prayers being prayed.
There's no difference between day and night to a blind man except heat.
Ephesians 6:19 KJV‬
[19] and for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

‭2 Thessalonians 3:1 KJV‬
[1] Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

‭Galatians 4:19 KJV‬
[19] My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you

Returns of Soul-Winning
1. Soul winning engenders supernatural supplies
Luke 22:35 KJV‬
[35] And He said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing

2. Soul winning endues engaging believers with divine wisdom
‭Jude 1:25 KJV‬
[25] to the only wise GOD our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen

3. Soul winning secures divine presence that clears off barriers
‭Psalm 24:7 KJV‬
[7] Lift up your heads, O ye gates; And be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; And the King of glory shall come in
When GOD is your companion, barriers clear off in Jesus name. Amen!

Thank You Jesus.
Re: CHOP Exhortation For June 10 by Godspowerpro: 4:50pm On Jun 13
Praise GOD

Soul winning Endeavors; A most Profitable Kingdom Advancement Stewardship Pt3

Mark 10:28-30 KJV‬
[28] Then Peter began to say unto Him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. [29] And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for My sake, and the gospel's, [30] but he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

Matthew 13:23 KJV‬
[23] But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

This is a platform for fulfillment of GOD'S Agenda for our lives.
Soulwinning includes bringing people to Church for their change of story.
‭John 10:16 KJV‬
[16] And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear My voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd
There is a bringing dimension of Soul winning.
People go through a lot, yet Jesus offers a dignified life

Luke 15:7 KJV‬
[7] I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

‭John 4:29, 39 KJV‬
[29] Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?
[39] And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on Him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.

‭Psalm 34:8 KJV‬
[8] O taste and see that the LORD is good: Blessed is the man that trusteth in HIM

What are the Returns on Soul winning
1. Puts believers in command of signs and wonders
‭Luke 10:1-2, 17-19 KJV‬
[1] After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before His face into every city and place, whither He Himself would come. [2] Therefore said He unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that He would send forth labourers into His harvest.
[17] And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through Thy name. [18] And He said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. [19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

‭Mark 16:16-17 KJV‬
[16] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
[17] And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Empowers believers to be in command by reason of GOD'S Presence that follows them

2. Soul winning engenders Joy unspeakable; full of Glory
Luke 10:17 KJV‬
[17] And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through Thy name.

Genuine heart-rooted soulwinners never run out of joy, because as you seed joy into Heaven, you reap Heavenly order of Joy in return. You can't define it, it's just there. It facilitates divine health

Proverbs 17:22 KJV‬
[22] A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: But a broken spirit drieth the bones

Enhances access to revelation
‭Isaiah 12:3 KJV‬
[3] Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

‭Isaiah 60:1 KJV‬
[1] Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

‭Psalm 16:11 KJV‬
[11] THOU wilt shew me the path of life: In THY presence is fulness of joy; At THY right hand there are pleasures for evermore

Joy multiplies through Soul winning. It is not dependent on circumstances but Covenant positioning.

3. Secures Divine Presence, which results in supernatural change of story
‭Habakkuk 3:17-19 KJV‬
[17] Although the fig tree shall not blossom, Neither shall fruit be in the vines; The labour of the olive shall fail, And the fields shall yield no meat; The flock shall be cut off from the fold, And there shall be no herd in the stalls: [18] Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the GOD of my salvation. [19] The LORD GOD is my strength, And HE will make my feet like hinds' feet, And HE will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.
The condition is embedded in verse 18.

Like Nehemiah the intercessor
‭Nehemiah 1:3-5 KJV‬
[3] And they said unto me, The remnant that are left of the captivity there in the province are in great affliction and reproach: the wall of Jerusalem also is broken down, and the gates thereof are burned with fire. [4] And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the GOD of heaven, [5] and said, I beseech thee, O LORD GOD of heaven, the great and terrible GOD, that keepeth covenant and mercy for them that love HIM and observe HIS commandments:

‭Exodus 19:4-6 KJV‬
[4] ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto MYSELF. [5] Now therefore, if ye will obey MY voice indeed, and keep MY covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto ME above all people: for all the earth is MINE: [6] and ye shall be unto ME a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Every Prophecy delivers on constant pursuit of GOD
1 Chronicles 28:6-8 KJV‬
[6] And HE said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build MY house and MY courts: for I have chosen him to be MY son, and I will be his father. [7] Moreover I will establish his kingdom for ever, if he be constant to do MY commandments and MY judgments, as at this day. [8] Now therefore in the sight of all Israel the congregation of the LORD, and in the audience of our GOD, keep and seek for all the commandments of the LORD your GOD: that ye may possess this good land, and leave it for an inheritance for your children after you for ever

There's what one must do to see GOD'S Agenda come through for their lives.

And there's the dimension of how GOD turns HIS back on Prophetic Agenda.
‭1 Samuel 2:30 KJV‬
[30] Wherefore the LORD GOD of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from ME; for them that honour ME I will honour, and they that despise ME shall be lightly esteemed

But GOD forbid it happens

Thank You Jesus.
Re: CHOP Exhortation For June 10 by Godspowerpro: 4:52pm On Jun 13
Praise GOD

Every institution of learning has major courses and minor courses; and graduation is not in view for anyone who fails the major courses

Soulwinning Endeavors; A most Profitable Kingdom Stewardship- Pst. Mrs. Faith Oyedepo

In this regard, Soul winning is a major course that guarantees higher grades. We will not fail and the massive rewards that follow Soul winning will speak louder in our lives

Soulwinning Includes;

1. Following up on our new converts to the point of establishment
‭Acts 15:36 KJV‬
[36] And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do

The establishment of new converts in the Faith and into the Kingdom is very crucial.
Get Familiar with Operation WIFE
W- Witness
I- Invite
F- Follow up
E- Establishment

Whereas Establishment is the sole factor or our Evangelistic pursuit.

Returns on Soulwinning.
1. Divine Favor
‭Psalm 102:13-15 KJV‬
[13]THOU shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: For the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. [14] For THY servants take pleasure in her stones, And favour the dust thereof. [15] So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, And all the kings of the earth THY glory.

‭Esther 5:8 KJV‬
[8] if I have found favour in the sight of the king, and if it please the king to grant my petition, and to perform my request, let the king and Haman come to the banquet that I shall prepare for them, and I will do to morrow as the king hath said.

‭Nehemiah 5:14 KJV‬
[14] Moreover from the time that I was appointed to be their governor in the land of Judah, from the twentieth year even unto the two and thirtieth year of Artaxerxes the king, that is, twelve years, I and my brethren have not eaten the bread of the governor.

2. Express answers to Prayers
‭John 15:16 KJV‬
[16] Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the FATHER in My name, HE may give it you.

3. Secures Divine Presence resulting in our Dominion
‭Matthew 28:19-20 KJV‬
[19] Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: [20] teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen

Thank You Jesus.
Re: CHOP Exhortation For June 10 by Godspowerpro: 5:24pm On Jun 15
Praise GOD

Soulwinning Endeavors; A Most Profitable Kingdom Advancement Stewardship

Pst. Adebayo.

Soulwinning is the most profitable because
i. It is the Heartbeat [/i]of GOD
[i]‭1 Timothy 2:3-4 KJV‬
[3] For this is good and acceptable in the sight of GOD our Saviour; [4] who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth

ii. Heartbeat of Jesus the Son
‭John 3:14-15 KJV‬
[14] And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up: [15] that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life

iii. Heartbeat of the Holy Spirit (Lord of the harvest)
‭Matthew 9:38 KJV‬
[38] Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that He will send forth labourers into His harvest.

Anyone engaging in Soulwinning is at the center of the center of the Will of GOD
Daniel 12:3 KJV‬
[3] And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever

What does Soul winning entail?
1. Reaching out to the lost
2. Engaging the altar of Prayer
3. Bringing people to Jesus for their change of story
4. Following up

Today; Compel our/your contacts to come to church to meet with Jesus
Come to church to learn more about Christ

Testimony; An Egbesu (traditionally seeded initiate)gave his life to Christ in Church.

Compel them to make it to church through Godly means and wisdom; advertising our specialized services.

Patronize their businesses (and by the power of GOD through our prayers and expectations, they will come and be in Church)

Returns on Soulwinning Endeavors
1. Engenders Divine honor
Proverbs 14:28 KJV‬
[28] In the multitude of people is the king's honour: But in the want of people is the destruction of the prince.

‭1 Samuel 2:30 KJV‬
[30] Wherefore the LORD GOD of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before ME for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from ME; for them that honour ME I will honour, and they that despise ME shall be lightly esteemed.
When GOD honors, no man can dishonor

2. Good old age
‭Exodus 23:26 KJV‬
[26] There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.

‭Psalm 92:14 KJV‬
[14] They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; They shall be fat and flourishing
;

3. Peace that passes all knowledge
‭Philippians 4:7 KJV‬
[7] And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

‭Isaiah 52:7 KJV‬
[7] How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy GOD reigneth!

[i]‭Ephesians 6:8 KJV‬
[8] knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

LORD, Grant us Grace to keep engaging in Kingdom Promotions in Jesus name, Amen!

Thank You Jesus.
Re: CHOP Exhortation For June 10 by Godspowerpro: 5:29pm On Jun 15
Praise GOD

Money is the most difficult thing for man to part with

Soulwinning Endeavors; A most Rewarding Kingdom Stewardship

Praise GOD

‭Mark 10:29-30 KJV‬
[29] And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for My sake, and the gospel's, [30] but he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

‭Malachi 3:17-18 KJV‬
[17] And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. [18] Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth GOD and him that serveth HIM not

Soulwinning endeavors involves our financial stewardship

Money keeps contesting for man's worship.
It is the idol of many believers, including ministers, we need the Grace to be delivered from the temptation of serving money.
Money is the most difficult thing for man to part with
2 Corinthians 8:7 KJV‬
[7] Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also; Abound in the giving Grace also.
Nothing will ever substitute the giving Grace. It is the only cure from the plague of financial struggle.

‭1 John 3:17-18 KJV‬
[17] But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of GOD in him? [18] My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

‭1 John 4:21 KJV‬
[21] And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth GOD love his brother also.
Giving is a vital proof of love.

The parable of the rich fool
‭Luke 12:16-17 KJV‬
[16] And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully: [17] and he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
There was no outflow so he died under the weight of his possessions.

GOD is entrusting the endtime wealth for the building of the endtime church. The church is not a building, it is a people. (Without prejudice to the structural component that houses the people)
1 Corinthians 4:7 KJV‬
[7] For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

‭1 Chronicles 29:14 KJV‬
[14] But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee.

‭2 Corinthians 8:3 KJV‬
[3] For to their power, I bear record, yea, and beyond their power they were willing of themselves;

‭Hebrews 13:17 KJV‬
[17] Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

‭Exodus 32:26 KJV‬
[26] then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him

Covenant responsibility as a church to look after the challenged and the needy
This Church has no financial struggle since inception; giving as guided by discretion, with Kingdom as top of the list.
Start from where you are.

‭2 Corinthians 8:7 KJV‬
[7] Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also

Giving grace is the only way out of financial torment
‭Galatians 6:2, 10 KJV‬
[2] Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
[10] As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Benefits of Soulwinning Endeavors
1. Establishment in the faith
‭John 15:2 KJV‬
[2] Every branch in Me that beareth not fruit HE taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, HE purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

‭Luke 13:6-9 KJV‬
[6] He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none. [7] Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? [8] And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: [9] and if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Fruit bearing keeps us going in the faith

‭John 17:19 KJV‬
[19] And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth

No one's crown shall be taken by another in Jesus name

2. Secures our posterity after us
Psalm 112:1-3 KJV‬
[1] Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, That delighteth greatly in HIS commandments. [2] His seed shall be mighty upon earth: The generation of the upright shall be blessed. [3] Wealth and riches shall be in his house: And his righteousness endureth for ever

Invest values, not struggles into your coming generations, by running after Jesus.

3. Secures a crown of righteousness
‭2 Timothy 4:2-8 KJV‬
[2] preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. [3] For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [4] and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. [5] But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. [6] For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. [7] I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: [8] henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing.

‭Acts 26:22 KJV‬
[22] Having therefore obtained help of GOD, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

‭Revelation 3:11 KJV‬
[11] Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

A gorgeous place in Heaven is worth all attention.

‭Luke 22:35 KJV‬
[35] And He said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

‭John 4:36 KJV‬
[36] And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

‭Proverbs 13:17 KJV‬
[17] A wicked messenger falleth into mischief: But a faithful ambassador is health.

‭Exodus 23:25 KJV‬
[25] And ye shall serve the LORD your GOD, and HE shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

‭Luke 10:2 KJV‬
[2] Therefore said He unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that He would send forth labourers into His harvest.

Caution; ‭1 Timothy 5:8 KJV‬
[8] But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel

Thank You Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Boyyblink & His Beautiful Girlfriend 'Victoria Joseph' / Sharon Ooja Traditional Wedding Video / Ladies Of This Tribe Are Very Disrespectful - Skitmaker Dollarman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.