Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts (16415 Views)

Netanyahu: Israel Will Invade Rafah Regardless Of Hostage Deal / Saudi Arabia Is Fighting On The Side Of Israel? (photo) / One Ukrainian Soldier Take On Seven Russian Amored Tanks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Holiness2100: 9:52pm On Jun 10
NETANYAHU: WE ARE FIGHTING ON MANY FRONTS

ISRAELI Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that Israel was fighting battles in seven sectors across the Middle East.

Speaking at meeting with the Gevura (“Heroism”) Forum, whose members have lost loved ones during the ongoing war against Hamas, Netanyahu said, “We are fighting on many fronts,” adding, “This situation requires internal cohesion, if not of the entire people, then of most of the people in order to fight.”

“Just to understand, we are—first of all—against Hamas [in Gaza],
against Hezbollah [in Lebanon],
against the Houthis [in Yemen],
against the [Iranian-backed] militias in Iraq and Syria,
against Iran [directly],
[against Palestinian terrorists] in Judea and Samaria,”
[/b]he said.

[b]He noted that the Jewish state was also fighting a diplomatic battle against the International Criminal Court, whose chief prosecutor is seeking arrest warrants for Netanyahu and Defense Minister Yoav Gallant.

The Forum has urged Netanyahu to resist international pressure in pursuit of the goals of the war: eliminating Hamas, bringing the hostages home and ensuring Palestinian terrorists never again pose a threat from Gaza.

We are committed to TOTAL VICTORY,” said Netanyahu on Sunday. “We do not want to—and cannot—abandon [the fight in the Strip], not just because of the wonderful boys who have fallen, but because this is the future of the country; we have no choice,” he added.

Our future will not exist here against the axis of evil of Iran and its proxies if we simply fold our hands,” he said.
He emphasized that he was not prepared to accept Hamas’s demand that ISRAEL halt the war without having achieved its war goals, lamenting that the idea has some support “in our areas.”

He reiterated that among those war goals was the safe return of all the hostages.

We are also committed to returning the hostages, in various ways, which I will not detail,” he said.

On Saturday, Israeli forces rescued four hostages from two separate locations in Nus.irat in the central Gaza Strip.

During a complex daytime operation in the heart of a crowded residential neighborhood, the forces rescued Noa Argamani, 26; Almog Meir Jan, 21; Andrey Kozlov, 27; and Shlomi Ziv, 40.

The four Israelis were all abducted by Hamas from the Supernova music festival near Kibbu.tz Re’i.m during the terror group’s Oct. 7 massacre.

Hamas has reportedly rejected the latest Israeli ceasefire proposal, claiming it differs in fundamental details from the one presented by U.S. President Joe Biden on May 31.

The terror group stated that the proposal “does not promise a permanent ceasefire, the occupation’s forces will remain in Gaza, and when they receive the hostages, they will renew the destruction against our nation.”

Hamas is demanding an end to the war and the withdrawal of Israeli troops from the Strip, two conditions Jerusalem rejects.

“Everything is designed in order to squeeze, to uproot and destroy us. To me this is completely clear,” said Netanyahu on Sunday. “Therefore, I do not think of abandoning this arena even for a moment, and I certainly do not think that we can give up on our necessary victory, against all of these butchers.”

https://www.jns.org/netanyahu-israel-fighting-on-seven-fronts/

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Righteousness2(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10
A small little Nation contending with giant Sworn Enemies from all sides! Crushing and Crumbling them one after the other.

No nation on Earth, no matter how developed, wealthy or advanced you are can face what ISRAEL is facing and still be in Existence talkless of being Victorious.

But for GOD, ISRAEL would have been wiped off the map.
But For THE COVENANT , ISRAEL would have been gone long ago.
ISRAEL is THE FINGER OF GOD.
Its Enemies are well aware but devil blocked their brains so as to destroy them.

In this life, in whatever you are doing, Stand with GOD. No matter the community of people or nations that come against you, Stand on GOD'S side.

GOD IS REAL
One with GOD is MAJORITY.
One with GOD is ASSURED VICTORY .

GOD BLESS Netanyahu
GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Indeed!
"HE that keepeth ISRAEL neither slumbers nor sleeps.

HIS EYES are the ONLY ONES that Matter.
"

131 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by FreeStuffsNG: 9:55pm On Jun 10
Holiness2100:

Nlfpmod

https://www.jns.org/netanyahu-israel-fighting-on-seven-fronts/

Hamas is demanding an end to the war and the withdrawal of Israeli troops from the Strip, two conditions Jerusalem rejects.

“Everything is designed in order to squeeze, to uproot and destroy us. To me this is completely clear,” said Netanyahu on Sunday. “Therefore, I do not think of abandoning this arena even for a moment, and I certainly do not think that we can give up on our necessary victory, against all of these butchers.”

Sadly, I am beginning to believe those who insist that the return of Palestine to how it was before 1948 before the current State of Israel was formed by the west is the ultimate permanent ceasefire.

It's unfortunate to be born in that axis that eats one another as dinner from generation to generation.

The whole of Northern Isreal, in an unprecedented manner, has been made a hell on earth by Hezbollah firing from Southern Lebanon to burn most houses and properties in Northern Isreal with Hezbollah drones that beat the Isreali air defence system even till date while Northen Isreal residents are daily killed, wounded or forced to leave the axis to now live in refugee camps in same Isreal yet the leaders are talking of a future. Which future?Smh.

May Palestine and Isreal not happen to Nigeria or any nation. Check my signature for free stuffs!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Allthelight(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10
FreeStuffsNG:

Sadly, I am beginning to believe those who believe that returning Palestine to how it was before 1948 is the ultimate permanent ceasefire.
It's unfortunate to be born in that axis. The whole of Northern Isreal has been hellish with most residents now living in refugee camps yet the leaders are talking of a future. Smh.

May Palestine and Isreal not happen to Nigeria or any nation. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Hamas broke a truce few months ago. There reason was israel should be destroyed.. Why can't you prohamas folks just think straight

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by MaziObinnaokija: 10:18pm On Jun 10
cool VICTORY TO GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE OF 🇮🇱 🇮🇱 🇮🇱

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by LordIsaac(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10
Meanwhile: God bless Israel 🇮🇱

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Ever8090: 11:42pm On Jun 10
Righteousness2:
A small little Nation contending with Enemies from all sides and crushing and crumbling them one after the other.

No nation on Earth, no matter how developed, wealthy or advanced you are can face what ISRAEL is facing and still be in Existence talkless of being Victorious.

In this life, in whatever you are doing, Stand with GOD. No matter the community that come against you, Stand on GOD'S side.

GOD BLESS Netanyahu
GOD BLESS ISRAEL
the way wey you carry this Israel matter for head ehn...why you no kukuma relocate go rent house near Natanayhu house?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Mikespecialone(m): 12:05am On Jun 11
God bless isreal

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by RepoMan007: 2:07am On Jun 11
Ever8090:
the way wey you carry this Israel matter for head ehn...why you no kukuma relocate go rent house near Natanayhu house?
Isreal is not a random nation. It is God's example on earth. Relocating there is not bad at all if the chance is available.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by SlavaUkraini: 3:26am On Jun 11

As for me and my house, we stand with Israel.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Floky215: 5:47am On Jun 11
Allthelight:

Hamas broke a truce few months ago. There reason was israel should be destroyed.. Why can't you prohamas folks just think straight

Have you ever seen an islamist or terrorist sympathisers think straight?

They are often demented individuals...!!
There is a reason the Chinese call them disease...!!!

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Antilslaam: 5:59am On Jun 11
Should incase you're among the followers of Muhammad and allah, please join your fellow terrorists in Gaza to fight with IDF

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by AntiTerrorist: 8:02am On Jun 11
FreeStuffsNG:

I wish all Tinubu's surpporters what Hamas terrorists wish Israel. Death to all muslim terrorists and their sympathizers.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by God1blessBiafra: 8:18am On Jun 11
Hmmm
Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Olayinka8793(m): 8:18am On Jun 11
If you are a deaf or hard of hearing Nairalander, check out this thread 👇https://www.nairaland.com/8035008/hang-out-zone-deaf-hearing
Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by 89green: 8:19am On Jun 11
grin rubbish, una hand go soon fall na. Its matter of time.

4 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Parydelegate: 8:20am On Jun 11
Okay
Israel DMW
Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by olumaxi(m): 8:21am On Jun 11
VICTORY IS CERTAIN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by 4tomandchi: 8:23am On Jun 11
Don’t joke with God’s Nation and his people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by whytediamond(m): 8:25am On Jun 11
angry

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:27am On Jun 11
FreeStuffsNG:

Sadly, I am beginning to believe those who insist that the return of Palestine to how it was before 1948 before the current State of Israel was formed by the west is the ultimate permanent ceasefire.

It's unfortunate to be born in that axis that eats one another as dinner from generation to generation.

The whole of Northern Isreal, in an unprecedented manner, has been made a hell on earth by Hezbollah firing from Southern Lebanon to burn most houses and properties in Northern Isreal with Hezbollah drones that beat the Isreali air defence system even till date while Northen Isreal residents are daily killed, wounded or forced to leave the axis to now live in refugee camps in same Isreal yet the leaders are talking of a future. Which future?Smh.

shut up there, you held hostages and demanding for an end, end kill them at once, in as much as they keep hostages. There will never be a peace for entire Palestinian Nation.

14 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Ikembeku: 8:27am On Jun 11
89green:
grin rubbish, una hand go soon fall na. Its matter of time.

Glory to Israel 🇮🇱

Children of kubomb can die in hell

23 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Orch1981: 8:28am On Jun 11
Islam is a disease

17 Likes

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Kenmatt(m): 8:28am On Jun 11
Righteousness2:
A small little Nation contending with giant Sworn Enemies from all sides! Crushing and Crumbling them one after the other.

In this life, in whatever you are doing, Stand with GOD. No matter the community that come against you, Stand on GOD'S side.

GOD IS REAL

GOD BLESS Netanyahu
GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Indeed!
"He that keepeth Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps. "

Within the spot I did see Isreal news, I knew this guy would have rushed in to rant.

I am an ardent Christian but it baffles me that you're still far from knowing the undiluted truth of the Bible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Ikembeku: 8:28am On Jun 11
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
shut up there, you held hostages and demanding for an end, end kill them at once, in as much as they keep hostages. There will never be a peace for entire Palestinian Nation.

Don't mind the allah Infested Ape.

Israel fit these people Aje

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Edusouls(m): 8:29am On Jun 11
Righteousness2:

GOD IS REAL

GOD BLESS Netanyahu
GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Indeed!
"He that keepeth Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps. "

onye iberibe, go to isreal nahh why are still in Nigeria?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Papadok1: 8:29am On Jun 11
RepoMan007:
Isreal is not a random nation. It is God's example on earth. Relocating there is not bad at all if the chance is available.
You have a bleeped up God

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu: ISRAEL Fighting On Seven Fronts by Ikembeku: 8:29am On Jun 11
Orch1981:
Islam is a disease

A cancer

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) / President Obama Smoking Marijuana In The 80's. / Gaddafi's Crush On Condoleezza Rice: Photos Found In Tripoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.