Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,627 members, 7,878,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze (28919 Views)

EFCC Recovers N70 Billion In 100 Days / Zamfara Governor Declared $12 Billion In Assets & Cash / EFCC Recovers Over N1bn Cash From A Civil Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Papayaayasager(m): 8:46am On Jun 11
raskymonojendor:
Author Eze doesn't want to joke with 1 Kobo of his money, but at the same time, he traveled to the north to donate 200 million naira to Azman university in Kano. Lol.

Get your fact right...ok

He said non of his brothers, Kinsmen or tribe man helped him when he needed help and was struggling

The people that came through for him was the Northerners, according to Author Eze he said the Northerners made him what he his today

Hence he donated the 200 million naira as a way of showing appreciation

So, stop spewing nonsense on this forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Papayaayasager(m): 8:49am On Jun 11
Barrylord4040:
There Is A Lot Of Hunger In South-East - Cubana Chief Priest

Agreed but greater hunger in brown roof Republic a.k.a Abobaku

Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by KosiGee(m): 9:01am On Jun 11
budaatum:

Those two will then hire some people to kill him and we will be here yelling "Cow"!

Arthur Eze is a don with huge and long tentacles.
He is a mortal being of course but if those two ever carry that out and Arthur dies, it’ll be the worst mistake they’ve ever made.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Eagleways: 9:08am On Jun 11
Basicend:

As old and weakling as he looks. .

He can only use one car per time and sleep in one room at a time . . Vanity upon vanity.

old story. But as weakling as he looks , he could make the money but it is right for his nephews with six packs to steal him blind right ?
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Winnin009: 9:18am On Jun 11
Ogbuu101:

Arthur has offices in Nigeria but no active business in Nigeria or is it difficult to call d name of d business?
I’m friends with one of his former PAs,he has interests in oil and gas even in faraway US,Sao Tome,Sudan etc but not any in Nigeria.
His last business active business her was Triax airlines.

Atlas Oranto. Administration Head office in Abuja; technical head office in Lagos.

If you read the article, you would have seen the name mentioned.

Stop capping.

Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:21am On Jun 11
Focusmind:

Sometimes, you have to be strong and unapologetic with relatives in certain occasions. If you don't take time, they are the ones that will wreck you. It's very common within my community, where relatives have contributed to the collapse of once thriving business or individual's project

At the bolded, I understand the point you are making, but at his age he should be having a re-aligned focus of creating more legacy when he leaves. He doesn't need vendetta to prove a point that he can "deal with them" even though he has the power. His focus should be to take as many people as he can out of poverty, that is a reason to treat it with kids glove. If he is still a young man I might not have issues but as an old man he should be taking most disservice, ill treatment against him with simple wave of hand and not seeking retaliation. I really don't think his relatives and community can steal enough from him that can collapse him, he should have punish them with less force.
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Ogbuu101: 9:21am On Jun 11
Winnin009:

Atlas Oranto. Administration Head office in Abuja; technical head office in Lagos.

If you read the article, you would have seen the name mentioned.

Stop capping.
The joke is on you oga.
Does Arthur have any active business eg active oil well in Nigeria?
Of course,I’ve been to his office is in Abuja,but he doesn’t do business in Nigeria again.
That Mobil Nigeria has its headquarters in Lagos doesn’t mean Mobil is operating in Lagos
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Thundafireseun: 9:30am On Jun 11
nony43:

Just stfu if don’t have any reasonable thing to say.

Lol …. Okay
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Winnin009: 9:31am On Jun 11
Ogbuu101:

The joke is on you oga.
Does Arthur have any active business eg active oil well in Nigeria?
Of course,I’ve been to his office is in Abuja,but he doesn’t do business in Nigeria again.
That Mobil Nigeria has its headquarters in Lagos doesn’t mean Mobil is operating in Lagos

🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Ogbuu101: 9:32am On Jun 11
Agadinaagwuofe:

At the bolded, I understand the point you are making, but at his age he should be having a re-aligned focus of creating more legacy when he leaves. He doesn't need vendetta to prove a point that he can "deal with them" even though he has the power. His focus should be to take as many people as he can out of poverty, that is a reason to treat it with kids glove. If he is still a young man I might not have issues but as an old man he should be taking most disservice, ill treatment against him with simple wave of hand and not seeking retaliation. I really don't think his relatives and community can steal enough from him that can collapse him, he should have punish them with less force.
This thing you’re encouraging is why businesses fail and that’s why Igbo ppl are more successful in business because even their own children,they will treat him like a common criminal if they misbehave.
For the nephews to have d opportunity to steal such amount,do you imagine what he might’ve been doing for them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Tareq1105: 9:47am On Jun 11
How is it selective?[quote author=100millionGoal post=130409430]Good job yet one can argue this is selective witch hunting.

[/quotes}
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by MySolace: 9:49am On Jun 11
100millionGoal:
Good job yet one can argue this is selective witch hunting.

Responding to d above post?
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Tareq1105: 9:49am On Jun 11
100millionGoal:

How is it selective?
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Tareq1105: 9:54am On Jun 11
Ogbuu101:
😂
Arthur onye nku.
See long list of properties recovered from just one source ooo,imagine how many he owns himself?
And Arthur currently doesn’t have any business in Nigeria ooo,all his businesses are abroad,doesn’t do government contracts.
When we tell una say Igbo money no be small,una go de argue.
In Nigeria only those stealing govt money or engaging in dubious govt sponsored monopoly like Dangote have such money

Same with Arthur Eze. It's crude oil money from the oil field allocated to him by Govt.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Konquest: 10:07am On Jun 11
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Ogbuu101: 10:12am On Jun 11
Tareq1105:

Same with Arthur Eze. It's crude oil money from the oil field allocated to him by Govt.
Not true.
Arthur is not currently drilling in any well in Nigeria and at least for that past 15yrs(since 1 of my friends joined his team)
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by aestake: 10:16am On Jun 11
Agadinaagwuofe:

Yes they are his nephews, I heard he has forgiven them but I am sure he wants to recover all they stole from him. I don't support them stealing from him but I don't think he still needs all these properties recovered. I agree with you he should have seek sought for out of court settlement but Arthur Eze na hardman wey no dey gree until he takes his pound of flesh.
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Focusmind: 10:35am On Jun 11
Agadinaagwuofe:

I agreed with you. He should have let go. How will his brothers see him? Definitely those guys are his nephews, which means he is a brother to their father.
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Back2Daura(m): 10:42am On Jun 11
Ever8090:
Where d money? Even if them recover am true true, them go still loot am share small thing reach d man..

Mumu try read before you comment
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Satazaa: 10:58am On Jun 11
Winnin009:

Clearly, you’ve never owned a business before. Because if you have, you would know that the bigger or more business you have, the harder it is to detect fraud but make no mistake, it will be detected, just like in this case.

Calling billionaires stupid just exposes your own levels of lack of intelligence and ignorance.
unfortunately for you I own a thriving business and if in doubt about my summations look no further than Dangote who is way wealthier than him, have yiu ever had such scandals from his business empire, he employs professionals, expartriates and put square pegs in square holes
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by FREEMADNESS: 11:09am On Jun 11
Ogbuu101:
😂
Arthur onye nku.
See long list of properties recovered from just one source ooo,imagine how many he owns himself?
And Arthur currently doesn’t have any business in Nigeria ooo,all his businesses are abroad,doesn’t do government contracts.
When we tell una say Igbo money no be small,una go de argue.
In Nigeria only those stealing govt money or engaging in dubious govt sponsored monopoly like Dangote have such money

Say wat u know sir Arthur got himself rich through political means too just like most billionaires in Nigeria.

Arthur that was awarded procurement of firearm for Nigeria military under Gej regime.
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by NAC1666: 12:20pm On Jun 11
100millionGoal:

Can you please read the whole write up again?
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by ObaOfBeninNahMu: 12:32pm On Jun 11
Their people will come to defend them and said it's witch hunting.useless people, that's why they are Osu and we will never allow them to rule Nigeria
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by frog12: 4:12pm On Jun 11
that ABUJA na criminal place. all stolen money is being used to develop it shocked shocked shocked

see properties dis people go dey buy. are they related to arthur? no put family members for your business, dem go steal because dey think no punishment go come
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by frog12: 4:14pm On Jun 11
na so oo. dem go forget everything you do.

2aces:
Family and business can never mix, they will always see whatever you've built as theirs too and will use it how ever they please.
You can only lament in frustration, but can't do shiiit. grin
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by frog12: 4:16pm On Jun 11
he should throw dem into dungeon. na betrayal be dis. greedy family members.

Agadinaagwuofe:

Yes they are his nephews, I heard he has forgiven them but I am sure he wants to recover all they stole from him. I don't support them stealing from him but I don't think he still needs all these properties recovered. I agree with you he should have seek for out of court settlement but Arthur Eze na hardman wey no dey gree until he takes his pound of flesh.
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Winnin009: 8:18pm On Jun 11
Satazaa:
unfortunately for you I own a thriving business and if in doubt about my summations look no further than Dangote who is way wealthier than him, have yiu ever had such scandals from his business empire, he employs professionals, expartriates and put square pegs in square holes

You miss the point. The fact that one hasn’t been detected yet doesn’t mean one isn’t on-going. And to further buttress my point, the bigger business, the harder it is to detect fraud; it will obviously be harder to detect fraud in Dangote’s business because it’s bigger than Authur’s but make no mistake; it will be.
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by arantess: 8:06am On Jun 12
Thundafireseun:

Ask me again
oh you must be autistic then...
sorry eh
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by YouAreNobody: 9:46am On Jun 12
Thundafireseun:
I have said this before and I will gladly say it again….

The problem of one Igbo man

Is another Igbo man
Shattap abeg. Na today wey siblings don dey chop other siblings money?
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Dshocker(m): 8:30am On Jun 13
budaatum:

Those two will then hire some people to kill him and we will be here yelling "Cow"!

Really?

You think you can get access to Arthur Eze?

He commands more securities, than some governors.
Re: EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze by Fuckyoumod: 8:42am On Jun 13
NwaNimo1:
Arthur doesn't play with money.......

the brothers are not smart brothers.

What happened to having some of those properties tied to their mother's or father's name?

A friend is having a turbulent marriage with his wife, do you know what his doing?

He started buying properties in his mother's name, because he doesn't trust his wife anymore. He is just waiting for the d day when she will eventually quit the marriage. She will discover that her rich husband has nothing in his man.

I am not in anyway defending criminality. They got what they deserve.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion / Ohakim Blasts Rochas Okorocha As Pensioners Block Governor's Motorcade (photos) / Government Attention Needed At Ketu Pedestrian Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.