Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Don't Be A Half-baked CAC Agent - Learn Everything About CAC Services - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Be A Half-baked CAC Agent - Learn Everything About CAC Services (89 Views)

Learn Everything About Digital Marketing -nexgenbangla / FAAN Pays Staff Half Salary After Top Officials, Children Stole Over N750m / Accredited CAC Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Half-baked CAC Agent - Learn Everything About CAC Services by CACservices: 7:52am On Jun 11
Don't be a half-baked CAC Agent that only knows how to carry out Business Name Reservation & Registration.

Let me teach you How to Carry out All CAC Registrations & Post-Incorporation Services with watch-me-do-it Practical Videos. Not only that . . . . you will also have access to an Accredited Agent's Portal and OTHER BONUSES.

AT THE END OF THE VIDEO COURSE/TRAINING, YOU WILL HAVE PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING.

1. How to Register a Business Name with CAC from Start to Finish.

2. How to Register a Limited Liability Company with CAC from Start to Finish.

3. How to Register an NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation & Association with CAC from Start to Finish.

4. How to Register a Limited By Guarantee Company with CAC from Start to Finish.

5. How to Register a Group of Companies with CAC from Start to Finish.

6. How to Upgrade a Business Name to a Company with CAC from Start to Finish.

7. How to file CAC Annual Returns for Business Name, Company, and NGO & perform 90% of all CAC Post Incorporation services with CAC from Start to Finish.

8. The step-by-step on how to pay the ₦150 CAC penalty fee.

9. The step-by-step on how to delete a Business Name from the CAC portal.

10. The step-by-step on how to correct the CAC pre-correction of shares query.

>>>WHAT MORE?

1. 50 Practical ways to market your business both online and offline.

2. How to write, design, format, and publish an eBook with 2 already-made templates.

IN ADDITION TO THE TRAINING<<<

1. You’ll get Access to over 700+ CAC active agents on a paid WhatsApp Closed group

2. You'll get access to free graphics and write-ups daily that you can use to market CAC Registration.

3. You’ll get access to use my brain on CAC-related matters when you are stuck.

4. You'll get access to be using an Accredited Agent's Portal.

ALL these for ₦25,000 ONLY. All are in walk-through practical videos. I mean, no theory with me. All are 100% practical videos. It’s watch-me-do-it videos.

👇

As you pay, you get enrolled and have instant access at the Academy, where you will have a lifetime access to all courses (in videos) and learn at your own pace. SEE YOU AT THE ACADEMY!

Brought to you by SS EFFICIENT SERVICES® Please see Contact in Signature. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Mechanical / Chemical Engineer Needed In Eket Akaw Ibom / Crunch Your Academic Project Goal Before The Remaining Of The Year / More Lines 2 Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.