Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Open Ur Spiritual Eye Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Ur Spiritual Eye Today. (93 Views)

Open Ur Mind / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / I Need My Third Eye Activated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Ur Spiritual Eye Today. by ProphEkene: 8:07am On Jun 11
Every human is a Spiritual being. but some are more Spiritually affiliated than others. however u can open ur Spiritual eyes today no matter where u fall even if u wouldn't Prophecy like Prophets if u don't have that type of calling, u will atleast notice clarity in ur life even in the things u see while dreaming. But if you a a Spiritualist or prophet u'll keep seeing visions that'll even amaze you. The Spiritual eyes can be opened naturally or artificially. The natural opening requires time and a lot of trainings and discipline to achieve but has no side effects. where as some of the artificial ways of opening your Spiritual eyes is really super fast but has side effects many times. Either way, you'll be seeing deep Spiritual secrets and even the plans of your enemies will be revealed to you before they carry it out. I'll be telling us how to do it naturally and artificially as well.for more information WhatsApp 08107662123 more light to our paths

1 Share

Re: Open Ur Spiritual Eye Today. by ProphEkene: 8:41pm On Jun 21
No calls pls WhatsApp only

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Prayer Against Untimely And Sudden Death. / Who Are You? / The Dangers Of Familiarity: Uzzah's Mistake And The Holiness Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.