Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,149 members, 7,977,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:14 AM

“My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) (1234 Views)

Actress Chika Ike Posing Inside Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Private Jet / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / Regina Daniel's Mother, Rita Encourage Ladies To Have Sex For Movie Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) by ApcBacteriafonj: 8:55am On Jun 11
“My husband is sweetęr and stronger from the inside than what you see, no mãn can handle me the way he does. Never jũdge a book by it’s cover.” Regina Daniels

“My husband is a strong man, he’s sweetęr than you all think. I don’t know why people find it so hard to see how handsome and strong he is. My husband gives me everything I want. If I decide to sleep for one week without doing anything, he will still accept because he sees me like gold. That’s why it’s good to marry as a vîrgin cuz your husband will always love and respect you.” Regina Daniels

Beautiful 20 year old Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels who married a young 70 year old billionaire reveals as she is spotted dancing with her young handsome husband .

https://amebo9ja.com/my-husband-is-sweeter-and-stronger-from-the-inside-than-what-you-see-no-man-can-handle-me-the-way-he-does-never-judge-a-book-by-its-cover-regina-daniels/

Re: “My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) by doggedfighter(f): 8:56am On Jun 11
My husband is sweetęr and stronger from the inside than what you see, no mãn can handle me the way he does. Never jũdge a book by it’s cover.” Regina Daniels

Did she say the above ?

Why's she trying so hard to convince everyone that she made a good choice for herself.

Isn't she suppose to enjoy the largesse without a care of what people think ?

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) by ApcBacteriafonj: 8:58am On Jun 11
doggedfighter:
Did she say this ?
Are you surprise grin grin
Re: “My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) by dawnomike(m): 8:58am On Jun 11
ApcBacteriafonj:
“My husband is sweetęr and stronger from the inside than what you see, no mãn can handle me the way he does. Never jũdge a book by it’s cover.” Regina Daniels

“My husband is a strong man, he’s sweetęr than you all think. I don’t know why people find it so hard to see how handsome and strong he is. My husband gives me everything I want. If I decide to sleep for one week without doing anything, he will still accept because he sees me like gold. That’s why it’s good to marry as a vîrgin cuz your husband will always love and respect you.” Regina Daniels

Beautiful 20 year old Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels who married a young 70 year old billionaire reveals as she is spotted dancing with her young handsome husband .

https://amebo9ja.com/my-husband-is-sweeter-and-stronger-from-the-inside-than-what-you-see-no-man-can-handle-me-the-way-he-does-never-judge-a-book-by-its-cover-regina-daniels/
When you try hard to prove your point, then there must be something amiss...

No one owes anyone an explanation for the choices they make in life... Just make sure you do the right thing. That's all!

3 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) by doggedfighter(f): 9:05am On Jun 11
ApcBacteriafonj:
Are you surprise grin grin

I am wondering if people are doubting if the man is good in bed or doubting if he treats her right.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) by RoyalBlu(f): 9:19am On Jun 11
..."I don’t know why people find it so hard to see how handsome and strong he is".

The taunts from 'over sabi trolls' must be really getting to her.

Enjoy your marriage baby girl. You don't owe these people this kind of explanation.
Re: “My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) by dododawa1: 11:01am On Jun 11
🤣🤣🤣

Nothing to say.

Small pinkin still dey her BRAIN.
Re: “My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) by eepeepook: 12:54pm On Jun 11
Money keeps her in line.
Re: “My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:43pm On Jun 11
Tsk tsk tsk
Something is amiss.
🤔
Re: “My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) by PerfectStranger(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11
RoyalBlu:
..."I don’t know why people find it so hard to see how handsome and strong he is".

The taunts from 'over sabi trolls' must be really getting to her.

Enjoy your marriage baby girl. You don't owe these people this kind of explanation.

But she's busy explaining to us. Means there's something fishy in tha other room cheesy
Re: “My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) by PerfectStranger(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11
Houseofglam7:
Tsk tsk tsk
Something is amiss.
🤔
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Sweetęr And Stronger From The Inside" Regina Daniel ( Pic ) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:17am On Jun 12
PerfectStranger:

If you know you know
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Disqualifies A Contestant Before The Start Of The Show / Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Has The Highest Number Of Fans On Facebook / Bolanle Of The Koko Mansion Fame Admits To Betrayal By The Show's Organizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.