Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,239 members, 7,964,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:46 AM

How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? (968 Views)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? by Dainy1(m): 11:29am On Jun 13
Mom007:
You are your own problem. Your wife is not doing anything but you cannot give her that 2500 to cook rice with fish that you can take sufficient quantity to work while they eat the rest at home abi? Kwantinu
You mean 2500 can cook rice with fish?
Re: How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? by queenfav(f): 11:50am On Jun 13
Cooking at home will always be cheaper than eating out.
Get those jollof mix tomato paste,onoins,crayfish..Fry the tomato paste well and make jollof rice.You can get boiled eggs instead of fish.This economy requires everyone to be wise with spending because we don't know the magnitude of shege that's ahead.2500 is very extravagant to use for a plate of food esp for a sole provider with 2 kids and wife depending on him.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? by Dainy1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13
queenfav:
Get those jollof mix tomato paste,onoins,crayfish..Fry the tomato paste well and make jollof rice.You can get boiled eggs instead of fish.This economy requires everyone to be wise with spending because we don't know the magnitude of shege that's ahead.2500 is very extravagant to use for a plate of food esp for a sole provider with 2 kids and wife depending on him.
Noted
Re: How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? by ThaThinka: 4:43pm On Jun 13
Dyfynezz12:

The only reason why Nigerians were able to vote Good luck out was because he is from a minor ethnic group.

U can't do that with Tinubu,he's a mafia nd his yoruba brothers will have his back, forget abt the suffering going on now.

The mentality behind the bold section is what I hate! Tell me, did all Yorubas vote him?

If you didn't know, many young, educated Yorubas didn't and even argued with older people that wanted to vote for him. I am talking about especially the non-partisan ones with sound reasoning. By the way, I am Yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? by ThaThinka: 4:48pm On Jun 13
queenfav:

Thank you! Even me sef wey never marry no fit spend that kain money on a plate of meal wey no go satisfy me, except I want to give myself a special treat. He probably works in an "expensive" area like Island or Ikeja.

Make I even scatter the table, I go use that money chop a full day. I no dey form. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? by Sapasenator: 12:30am On Jun 14
Why would an adult not be able to feed themselves? By adult, I mean 20 and above. Is the country that bad?
Re: How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On Jun 14
Dainy1, Isn't packing your own lunch anywhere cheaper than having to eat out? Over here, when pockets are tight, it is always best to pack your own lunch from home that way you are sure it is cheaper than eating out over 90% of the time.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? by zumbigbo(m): 1:06am On Jun 14
lastkingsman:

What will Nigerians do if he imposes himself?

Nothing just.....praise god, alllahu Akbar...and move on

1 Like

Re: How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? by Dainy1(m): 3:32am On Jun 14
ThaThinka:

Thank you! Even me sef wey never marry no fit spend that kain money on a plate of meal wey no go satisfy me, except I want to give myself a special treat. He probably works in an "expensive" area like Island or Ikeja.

Make I even scatter the table, I go use that money chop a full day. I no dey form. grin
Guy, no be say nau forming o

1 Like

Re: How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? by Dainy1(m): 3:34am On Jun 14
Sapasenator:
Why would an adult not be able to feed themselves? By adult, I mean 20 and above. Is the country that bad?
I like your observation. No go talk like this for where people wey dey hungry dey o. No go vex them
Re: How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? by Dainy1(m): 3:35am On Jun 14
Kobojunkie:
Dainy1, Isn't packing your own lunch anywhere cheaper than having to eat out? Over here, when pockets are tight, it is always best to pack your own lunch from home that way you are sure it is cheaper than eating out over 90% of the time.
Since that day, I have rescheduled myself. No money to waste on such again

1 Like

Re: How Do You Go About Feeding Now This Day? by Dainy1(m): 3:36am On Jun 14
zumbigbo:

Nothing just.....praise god, alllahu Akbar...and move on
Nau so. The bitter truth. He's not the first person to impose himself on Nigerians nau

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Wife To Work? / Solemnization Method For Widower Dad's Remarriage? / How To Manage Anger In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.