Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,884 members, 7,976,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:14 AM

He Feels Threatened By My Career Position And High Salary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Feels Threatened By My Career Position And High Salary (421 Views)

He Feels Like Dating Me Afresh / Best Lesbian Sex Position And Which Do You Enjoy Most With Your Lesbian Lover? / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Feels Threatened By My Career Position And High Salary by lawalayo1a: 11:16am On Jun 11
Rachel, a successful marketing executive, noticed a shift in her relationship with Tom when she received a promotion and a significant salary increase. Despite her excitement, she couldn't ignore the subtle signs of discomfort and insecurity in Tom's demeanor. As she climbed the corporate ladder, she observed his diminishing confidence and reluctance to discuss her achievements. It became evident that Tom felt threatened by her career success and high salary, fearing it would overshadow his own accomplishments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDI4pz4t0Og
Re: He Feels Threatened By My Career Position And High Salary by bisola1a: 12:47pm On Jun 11
that is why most men go for women with lower ambitions
cos they will feel like you are trying to overtake them
Re: He Feels Threatened By My Career Position And High Salary by Judithebere1a: 12:57pm On Jun 11
smiley

(1) (Reply)

What's Or Who's Tpain / Bedbug Fumigation Services / Poem About Destruction In The Heart And In The Emotions, Hating You Sweetly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.