Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

Poolking Real Estate Suspends Odogwu Bubu And Aisha As His Brand Ambassadors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poolking Real Estate Suspends Odogwu Bubu And Aisha As His Brand Ambassadors (107 Views)

Poolking Real Estate Suspends Odogwu Bubu And Aisha As His Brand Ambassadors / Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja / Adonko Bitters Unveils Brand Ambassadors; Names Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Uti (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poolking Real Estate Suspends Odogwu Bubu And Aisha As His Brand Ambassadors by grassrootsig: 11:46am On Jun 11
Poolking Real Estate suspends Odogwu Bubu and Aisha as his brand ambassadors for promoting immorality and unguarded broadcast against realtors in Anambra state:

Following the recent trends released by an online content creator popularly known as Odogwu Bubu in his YAN CONTENT FACTORY TV where during an interview with one of his staff Chioma Splendour who allegedly claims that she has slept with all the real estate managing directors in Anambra state and that 95% of the female Realtors are indirectly into hook up thereby having a sexual affairs with their MDs and clients to make money.

According to the official disclaimer made by the CEO of Pool King Estate Hon. Gabriel Chukwunwendu who doubles as the Grand commander of Anambra Youths on his company's official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/share/v/iwQ2cqrcvfh4fna2/? @pool king Estate where he frowns at such devaluing and lackadaisical promotion of immorality by his company's brand Ambassadors Odogwu Bubu and Aisha who directly earns from the real estate business over such unguarded broadcast in his factory thereby tarnishing the image of the business owners in the state and industrious youths (especially the females) who are genuinely working assiduously in the industry to survive despite the current economic quagmire in the country.

In his statement 'for my brand Ambassadors to entertain and publish such a baseless, blackmailing, immoral and dirty content that is tantamount to devalue the intergrity of the real estate industry and also discourage the Hardwork of our female Realtors i hereby terminate my company's contract with him". Aside from being the CEO of pool king real estate, I'm the Grand Commander of Anambra State youths. I'm under oath to protect the integrity and dignity of the youths and can not associate with such degrading and shameless exhibition.

Speaking further, Hon. Gabriel calls on the content creators to be issue based and also to promote values, morals, and also our culture as ndi Igbo are known for Hardworking and not otherwise.
In conclusion, he states clearly that as a responsible father and husband that he can not imagine himself engage in such an immoral act with his female employees in the industry.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Web Hosting: A Comprehensive Guide / Dubai Unveiled - Your Ultimate Dubai Travel Guide For Business / Metamax Earn Like A King 3usdt, 10usdt 20usdt Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.