Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,546 members, 7,968,564 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:28 AM

Malawi VP Chilima, Others Confirmed Dead! Missing Plane Found With No Survivors - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malawi VP Chilima, Others Confirmed Dead! Missing Plane Found With No Survivors (36225 Views)

Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) / Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) / Black Box Of Ethiopian Crashed Plane Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Malawi VP Chilima, Others Confirmed Dead! Missing Plane Found With No Survivors by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:16am On Jun 12
Ejyksneh:
I don't have any damn business with Obi, I don't care if he becomes anything or not.

My major concern is that I see the yaríba Messiah to his grave as soon as possible, I want to see the iragbiji fraud's aged and ancient body scattered in the air and vultures and birds of the air feeds on his black and useless blokos

Tinubu will see your end, be careful
Re: Malawi VP Chilima, Others Confirmed Dead! Missing Plane Found With No Survivors by blueAgent(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16
cathodekazim:

If men were God, someone like you would have killed anybody who picked up an issue with you. Your message was loud and clear

E pain U?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Closure: Calibration Helicopter To Be Used In Kaduna Airport (Pic) / Malaysian Train Crashes! More Than 200 Injured (Graphic Photos) / My Trip To Owu Waterfall, Kwara State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.