Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,417 members, 7,894,775 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel (22030 Views)

Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi / Lady Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby In Delta Market, Reunites With Her. Pics / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by donmik: 8:36am On Jun 12
Insanity expresses in different ways
Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by GABRIEL6036: 9:51am On Jun 12
Maybe Na one useless lecturer gave her belle so.. Who knows 😎
Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by dipsx(m): 10:01am On Jun 12
Sex is sweet, the consequences however may not be palatable.

5mins of sweetness to long jail terms.

I feel for her
Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by MrPresident1: 12:10pm On Jun 12
LilMissFavvy:
Eradicate Western Civilization so that moslem terrorists can take over like they did in Afghanistan? Thank God not every0ne reasons like an animal. If you don't like Western Civilization, there are interior parts of the world with little westernization, just relocate and live there.

No matter how long it takes, western civilization will be crushed.

You are the animal here
Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by clarion30(f): 4:54pm On Jun 12
Some women get mind. After carrying it for nine months
Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by bizzibodi(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12
Murder! Murder!!Murder!!! was d case they should give her.
Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by Meteng: 9:22pm On Jun 12
I thought they said northern girls don’t knack out of wedlock?
Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by Benrosaria(m): 1:10am On Jun 14
So has the school been on nine months break ?
Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by We4all: 11:09am On Jun 17
luminouz:

You and your mumu stories sha!!! You witnessed it and did nothing? Means you are also heartless!!! So stfu!!!😑

If you don't shut it, dog will bite you this week!

Oloriburiku, how was a little kid supposed to do shit?
Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by luminouz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17
We4all:

Oloriburiku, how was a little kid supposed to do shit?
You are so dΕ«mb sha

You can't scream? But you know how to lick lollipop shamelessly
Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by We4all: 1:37pm On Jun 17
luminouz:

I am so dΕ«mb sha

I couldn't scream? But I know how to lick lollipop shamelessly

No wonder.
Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by luminouz(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17
We4all:

No wonder.
Gbenulo jor....

Na to comment mumuishly you know...

If I see you utter pim on NL, I go deal with you.

Fishlips
Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by We4all: 4:20pm On Jun 17
luminouz:

Gbenulo jor....

Na to comment mumuishly you know...

If I see you utter pim on NL, I go deal with you.

Fishlips

I can see you have fallen in love with me. Why didn't you tell me this before?
Re: Female Student Murders Her Newborn Baby In Federal University, Dutse Hostel by luminouz(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17
We4all:

I can see you have fallen in love with me. Why didn't you tell me this before?
😳😳😳😳😳

πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fouani Company MD, 3 Lebanese Kidnapped In Lagos While Travelling By Boat / Okada Riders Raze Students Hostel In Gwagwalada / Police And Miners Clash In Taraba; Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.