Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,884 members, 7,976,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:04 AM

"Asake Got Me Palm Wine," Says UK Rapper Central Cee As He Continues To Enjoy Hi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Asake Got Me Palm Wine," Says UK Rapper Central Cee As He Continues To Enjoy Hi (301 Views)

British Rapper Central Cee Biography, Songs, Age And More. / Burna Boy Dating Stefflon Don, UK Rapper? / Yul Edochie Visits Bishop For Prayers As He Continues His Governorship Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Asake Got Me Palm Wine," Says UK Rapper Central Cee As He Continues To Enjoy Hi by Francis500(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11
Central Cee stunned his fans by posting a snapshot of himself carrying a bottle of palm wine on his Instagram story.

He thanked YBNL music star Asake for introducing him to this new drink. Central Cee has been in Nigeria for some years now, but the reason for his stay is unknown. He has been spotted visiting Lagos with Asake and having a good time. Central Cee appears to have built a tight relationship with the Nigerian musician after they met at an event in 2023. They were also photographed with Asake's friend Yhemolee and Femi Kuti.

See The Full Story

https://www.realgist.com.ng/2024/06/asake-got-me-palm-wine-says-uk-rapper.html

(1) (Reply)

Kcee "Ojapiano" Remix Ft Odumodublvck, Diamond Platnumz & Ojazzyigbonile (video) / Important Kidney Health Advise To All Celebrities . / “if You Earn More Than Your Man, Let Him Quit His Job” – Ali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.