Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,729 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:41 AM

Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp (4487 Views)

Bank Manager Plans To Cheat On Husband With Colleague Leaked|tiznaija / Kenya Female MP Caught In Bed With Colleague Lawmaker Chopping Themselves- Video / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by godessChi: 1:29pm On Jun 11
A married member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) was discovered engaging in an inappropriate relationship with a male colleague just 24 hours after arriving at the three-week orientation camp.

The incident occurred shortly after the participants had settled into the camp for their compulsory service.

As a result of violating NYSC rules, the young woman was promptly dismissed and sent home.

A married member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) was discovered engaging in an inappropriate relationship with a male colleague just 24 hours after arriving at the three-week orientation camp.

The incident occurred shortly after the participants had settled into the camp for their compulsory service.

As a result of violating NYSC rules, the young woman was promptly dismissed and sent home.

Photos here: https://dev-sapien.pantheonsite.io/2024/06/11/married-woman-dismissed-for-having-affair-with-colleague-in-nysc-camp/

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by Chiefpriestt: 1:30pm On Jun 11
Women and sex are like 5 and 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by immortalcrown(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11
I have sincere questions.

How was the sexual affair discovered?

Is it that sexual affair is prohibited in NYSC camps or is it that this woman's marital status made NYSC to react differently to her case?

Why is this post about only the woman? What has NYSC done to the man that did the something with her?

Until these questions are answered, I see this news as a fake one manufactured for traffic sake.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by goran3310(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11
Her husband is very "lucky".

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by DonXavi(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11
goran3310:
Lucky how? The husband is so unfortunate for marrying a generously loose woman.

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by Holyfic: 2:15pm On Jun 11
Ashawo wai de do marriage for her head sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by MartinCorridon: 2:27pm On Jun 11
grin

Na lie. Na the lamba wey them dey give annually to discourage randy guys.

People's partners just get screwed. undecided

I remember when I was caught between the mosque and church at night in Abia Camp.

Someone's GF was using her lips on 🍌.

Useless guards shone 🔦 torch in our faces and extorted me of all the money I had grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by Ever8090: 2:28pm On Jun 11
Hmmmm.....so early after arrival...she carry am for mind dey come camp be that...
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by nairaman66(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11
immortalcrown:

How was the sexual affair discovered?

Is it that sexual affair is prohibited in NYSC camps or is it that this woman's marital status made NYSC to react differently to her case?

A married woman! Your questions are shocking! That lady could be your mother, how would you react in lieu with your dad?

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by Rexymania(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11
LoL how about the guy?

And secondly

I want to see her fat ugly picture LoL

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by immortalcrown(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11
nairaman66:
A married woman! Your questions are shocking! That lady could be your mother, how would you react in lieu with your dad?
Kindly explain how and why my questions warrant you to respond in this manner.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by Nice2023(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11
Hope they also dismissed the man too.

I hate discriminatory judgement.
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by dkidd: 3:16pm On Jun 11
When u wife a 403. Which lie she go tell the husband now...

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by goran3310(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11
DonXavi:
I said that ironically. The unfortunate man married a promiscuous LovePeddler.
It's his own fault. Divorce, immediate.
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by 1000Capacity: 4:00pm On Jun 11
She go dey run hookup inside camp?
These people sef
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by grandstar(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11
How will you see a marraige ring on a woman and still have the conscience to approach her for a relationship? Their conscience is dead.

If I was her husband, that marraige has ended right there. No amount of begging will change things. She should go to her colleague's house.

They can keep her bride price.

The marraige is way too young for such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by grandstar(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11
DonXavi:

He is fortunate for discovering the "truth" so early in the marraige.

These are the kind of women that will be sleeping with male colleagues or superiors at work. She might even rekindle a romantic relationship with her ex. Somewhere down in the future, she will be a sugar mummy.

I hope she learns her lesson (Hebrews 13:4)

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by Caramia2020(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11
Married olosho, imagine the disgrace.
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by Blue3k(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11
immortalcrown:
Why is this post about only the woman? What has NYSC done to the man that did the something with her?

Lol it's the Bible story. The woman was caught in the act of adultery but only she was brought to Jesus to be punished. It's never explicitly stated what they did with the man.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by We4all: 4:44pm On Jun 11
MartinCorridon:
grin

I remember when I was caught between the mosque and church at night in Abia Camp.

Useless guards shone 🔦 torch in our faces and extorted me of all the money I had grin

Most ladies don't value their health at all. Imagine giving mouth job to someone who wears one boxers for two weeks and only bathes once a day.
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by FuckYeyeMods: 4:47pm On Jun 11
immortalcrown:
Kindly explain how and why my questions warrant you to respond in this manner.
You're spewing trash just for the attention..
Go and marry first before coming to tell us how very immature you are...
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by MartinCorridon: 4:52pm On Jun 11
We4all:

Most ladies don't value their health at all. Imagine giving mouth job to someone who wears one boxers for two weeks and only bathes once a day.

Oh so your mum gisted you ?

She deep throated it like a lollipop cheesy
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11
What about the man ? So they dismissed the woman and left the man so that he will go and climb another woman abi
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by AmancalledGod: 4:56pm On Jun 11
MartinCorridon:
grin

Umuna bende my camp

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by AmancalledGod: 4:57pm On Jun 11
MartinCorridon:
grin

Umuna Bende my camp that Year
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by MartinCorridon: 5:00pm On Jun 11
AmancalledGod:

Umuna Bende my camp that Year

Lol. You know the place grin
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by AcadaWriter: 5:13pm On Jun 11
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11
MartinCorridon:
grin

Na lie na lie and you buy your way out
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by We4all: 5:23pm On Jun 11
MartinCorridon:

Oh so your mum gisted you ?

She deep throated it like a lollipop cheesy

My mom ain't a LovePeddler like yours who slept with 5 men before she birthed you. Ask her , and she will tell you that your head, hands, legs, fish brain and tiny dick belong to different men.
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by MartinCorridon: 5:26pm On Jun 11
We4all:

We4all to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
My mom ain't a LovePeddler like yours who slept with 5 men before she birthed you. Ask her , and she will tell you that your head, hands, legs, fish brain and tiny dick belong to different men.

I pounded her mercilessly. I know she gisted you.

And that's why you memorised my moniker out of pain grin

Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by MartinCorridon: 5:26pm On Jun 11
tongue
Re: Married Woman Dismissed For Having Affair With Colleague In NYSC Camp by MartinCorridon: 5:27pm On Jun 11
Okoronkwo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell Him My Feelings? / My Sincere Apologies Temi For My Actions And Everything Else I Did / My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.