Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,924 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet (6544 Views)

Meet Umar Abdullahi The Armless 4-year Old Who Writes With His Toes (photos) / Ceec With The “angry” Legs Clashes With Motun With The “filthy” Hair - READ MORE / Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet by Marygraham: 1:30pm On Jun 11
A lot of people are curious about Umar Bush, the funny guy who has become an Internet sensation with his amusing videos. Umar isn't a musician or an actor. He's just a regular warehouse worker in Kano, Nigeria, where he worked under his boss, Abdullahi Ibrahim... Read More
https://www.timztell.com/editorial/meet-umar-bush-the-angry-man-on-the-internet/

1 Like

Re: Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet by Bintabisiriyu2: 2:03pm On Jun 11
wipe am cord for dat him dry bony Head.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet by Ever8090: 2:26pm On Jun 11
Which one be Umar Bush?....na George Bush brother?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet by Mcmichaelin1: 6:59pm On Jun 11
this is the first I will hear of the name though
pls who is he

1 Like

Re: Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet by sonofspada(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11
Haha, he seems rich and respected.

I’ve seen about 5 videos and they are all hilarious genuinely.

He has a beautiful wife who looks half cast .

The guy get money from all the clips, he is very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet by Nadingo: 9:21pm On Jun 11
sonofspada:
Haha, he seems rich and respected.

I’ve seen about 5 videos and they are all hilarious genuinely.

He has a beautiful wife who looks half cast .

The guy get money from all the clips, he is very funny.
Umar is as broke as a church rat. He's a well known mentally retarded labourer in the popular kantin kwari market in Kano. All those videos you see are done and arranged by people wey dey use am catch cruise

5 Likes

Re: Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet by dododawa1: 9:36pm On Jun 11
Nadingo:
Umar is as broke as a church rat. He's a well known mentally retarded labourer in the popular kantin kwari market in Kano. All those videos you see are done and arranged by people wey dey use am catch cruise
what of Aso rock rat?
Re: Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet by Irupetepete: 10:06pm On Jun 11
The guy's anger fit boil beans

1 Like

Re: Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet by chigoziri2403(m): 6:37am On Jun 12
Nadingo:
What of the beautiful damsel he seemingly bought g wagon for
Re: Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet by Nadingo: 9:06am On Jun 12
chigoziri2403:

What of the beautiful damsel he seemingly bought g wagon for
If I hear sey Bush get money to buy even toy car cheesy cheesy. People arrange all this just to video his display of anger
Re: Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet by chigoziri2403(m): 11:35am On Jun 12
Nadingo:
If I hear sey Bush get money to buy even toy car cheesy cheesy. People arrange all this just to video his display of anger
Thats why I said seemingly, so what of the woman
Re: Meet Umar Bush, The Angry Hausa Man On The Internet by Ballzproblem2: 12:39pm On Jun 12
I dey see en videos for TikTok he's funny,so he's not rich? lol

(1) (Reply)

Fake Kim / Kim Kardashian's Father Is Definitely Gay.. Judge From These Pics / See The Photo Of Actress, Rachael Okonkwo That Gave Tunde Ednut An 'erection'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.