Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman (509 Views)

Japan, India Reject Biden's Comments Describing Countries As Xenophobic / Hun Sen, Cambodian PM Orders All US Weapons Destroyed / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Torolondo: 2:48pm On Jun 11
I suggest we stick with ancient Egypt or the Moors if we still want to sound credible. I'm sick of these amateur historians from youtube making foolish claims. Everytime we have Black historians talking about people's history on youtube or in books, every point and evidence they made can be debunked. Misinterpreting DNA evidence and historical data to fit the false narrative.

Like just for one example the nonsense claim Benin empire of Edo = Edo Period of Japan

Poor quality white/black pictures of dark skin (black skin people) with straight hair = Black people

Or claiming ancient people of Japan as their own.
This first viral picture is not from Japan. This is a group people with fake wigs and facial feature wise they look 0% black
The other pictures are reconstruction of what ancient Japan look like

1 Like

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Torolondo: 3:10pm On Jun 11
There's like so many foolish claims. Some individual users even have the audacity to claim DNA evidence, DNA evidence, DNA evidence. These people watch youtube videos and don't understand how genetics/DNA works.

Claiming Ainu, Jomon as black is already stupid but even claiming Yayoi as black.

These ancient Jomon people were similar to Native Americans, not black people and look 0% black

"The Jōmon people were relatively close to other East Asian people, however shared more similarities with Native American samples. Within Japan, regional variance among different Jōmon remains was detected. Historically, the Jōmon people were classified as Mongoloid."

I've seen people claiming haplogroup D. The haplogroup D in Japanese came from Jomon Japanese who were Native American looking, NOTHING to do with black people. For your info Japanese have 70% mtDNA M (which is descendant of African L3) by your logic 70% of Japanese are descendants of black women.

Ainu people nothing to with black people and look 0% black

The book Ainu Life and Legends by author Kyōsuke Kindaichi (published by the Japanese Tourist Board in 1942) contains a physical description of Ainu:

" Many have wavy hair, but some straight black hair. Very few of them have wavy brownish hair. Their skins are generally reported to be light brown. But this is due to the fact that they labor on the sea and in briny winds all day. Old people who have long desisted from their outdoor work are often found to be as white as western men."

(Genetic shows they are not white, they are more like Native Americans genetically. The reason why they look like that is because they carry genes that have facial structure found in Europeans but genetically 0% European. By analyzing SNP loci of Ainu individuals, it was found that they carry genes associated with facial structure found among Europeans, and hair and tooth morphology found among East Asians.[78] )

( Note: Pictures of Ainu women which look exactly like the Ainu men in 1st picture
the reconstruction of Yayoi people in 2nd picture
facial analysis of Jomon and Yayoi people in 3rd picture)

2 Likes

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Torolondo: 3:20pm On Jun 11
I really hope all these absurd videos would stop. We have yet more work to do to convince mainstream that ancient egyptians and moors were black (in a official way, where every non-black person accept egypt and moors were black). So before that, stop with all the other claims
Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11
Its stupid bro
Some even claim Jesus was black. Like, how can a middle Eastern man who'd have been a citizen of modern day Iran be black?

Considering the territories under the Roman rule around 1CE upward, theres no way the habitants of those places would have been black. In fact, aside Ahasuerus and a few world leaders, none ever crossed Egypt down to the other side of Africa, let alone knowing about Black Jesus and even including him in those early texts

Flavius Josephus a contemporary of Jesus and a custodian of Jewish law/Roman history, his writings alone(dated as far back as the first century about the Jew vs Roman wars) invalidated this silly claims

2 Likes

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by FourQu: 4:07pm On Jun 11
EmperorCaesar:
Its stupid bro
Some even claim Jesus was black. Like, how can a middle Eastern man who'd have been a citizen of modern day Iran be black?

Considering the territories under the Roman rule around 1CE upward, theres no way the habitants of those places would have been black. In fact, aside Ahasuerus and a few world leaders, none ever crossed Egypt down to the other side of Africa, let alone knowing about Black Jesus and even including him in those early texts

Flavius Josephus a contemporary of Jesus and a custodian of Jewish law/Roman history, his writings alone(dated as far back as the first century about the Jew vs Roman wars) invalidated this silly claims

You faked mensa test and said you scored above 150 points, you stated so in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/8117580/reason-bateria-gave-us-political

Do you know what Einstein, Tesla and Newton scored in their own tests? shocked so you took the tests and scored exactly what they scored too shocked and all you do with that intelligence you keep parading upandan is to be doing tribal bants and BATeria bunkum on nairaland? undecided

Your education is a waste aje cry

1 Like

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Dsimmer: 4:12pm On Jun 11
EmperorCaesar:
Its stupid bro

Jesus was described as black because it was his description in the bible. What was written in the Bible was simply stated.

Aside the fact that the Jews were described as Egyptian looking in the bible, it is stated that Jesus has burnished bronze coloured feet and arms with woolen hair as described in the bible. That's an African look. Btw, it's ascertained that the ancient Egyptians were black. The old articles from the ancient Greeks stated that the Egyptians were blacks. The DNA of the Ramses Pharaohs are sub saharan. So what's with the nonsense to begin with? I mean it's even stupid to be arguing if an African continent was black to begin with.

While I wouldn't know if the Asians were black or not but someone with a brain would know black is the original and dominant gene while white is the recessive gene thus the black gene predates the white gene, let alone someone arguing an African continent which is the continent of the Blacks. It's common sense! 📌 That said, I wouldn't say Benin empire of Edo = Edo Period of Japan. It wasn't happening at the same period 😅Japan had theirs while Benin had theirs. It was even the Yoruba who named the Benin, Ado Bini.

1 Like

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11
Dsimmer:

Jesus was described black because it was his description in the bible .It was what was written in the Bible which was stated. Aside the fact that the Jews were described as Egyptian looking in the bible, it is stated that Jesus has burnished bronze coloured feet and arms with woolen hair as described in the bible. That's an African look. Btw, it's ascertained that the ancient Egyptians were black. The old articles from the ancient Greeks stated that the Egyptians were black. The DNA of the Ramses Pharaoh are sub saharan. So what's with the nonsense to begin with? I mean it's even stupid to be arguing if an African continent was black to begin with.

While I wouldn't know if Japanese were black or not but someone with a brain would know black is the original gene while.white is the recessive gene thus the black gene predates the white gene. It's common sense! 📌

Jesus isnt Egyptian, so RamsesII could have been brown and i wouldnt care

Where in the bible did the description paint Jesus as being black

Man was a middle Eastern guy and could have been brown and thats why archeologists opined that he'd have shared same racial identity as those Iranian-Jewish(Ashkenazi) or even Persian Jews

If we are to consider the earliest texts by both Roman and Jewish historians and the exact areas they claimed Jesus spents all his lives, sir, at no point in time in the history of mankind has the black people ever lived and dominated that area...I mean, Judeah, Galilee and his environs and these places were under the Roman territory, the native inhabitant were never black

2 Likes

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Dsimmer: 4:46pm On Jun 11
EmperorCaesar:

Jesus isnt Egyptian, so RamsesII could have been brown and i wouldnt care

Where in the bible did the description paint Jesus as being black

Man was a middle Eastern guy and could have been brown and thats why archeologists opined that he'd have shared same racial identity as those Iranian-Jewish

If we are to consider the earliest texts by both Roman and Jewish historians and the exact areas they claimed Jesus spents all his lives, sir, at no point in time in the history of mankind has the black people ever lived and dominated that area...I mean, Judeah, Galilee and his environs and these places were under the Roman territory, the native inhabitant were never black

It went over your heads when I stated that the Jews were described as Egyptian looking in the bible. The ancient Egyptians were Blacks! That's a fact!

Meanwhile, the middle East was occupied by the Blacks before Abraham came there. That was until his grandchild, Jacob and his descendants went to stay in Egypt for several centuries to become multiple of thousands Egyptian looking Africans returning to the middle East.

As a matter of fact, the Jews and Arabs history started with Abraham. It's one reason I opined that if the Arabs are allowed to stay in Saudi which is also an African land📌, then the African Jews should be allowed to stay in Judea, even though the Jews have been Europeanised. But aren't the Arabs also white? Point is the Arabs has no business claiming Judea as theirs, after claiming Saudi. Judea is no Arabic and belongs to the Jews!📌
Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by akingangan: 4:48pm On Jun 11
From kneeling, bowing, and prostrating to greet elders
to wearing Iro and buba and Agabda
To similar words and intonation... there are several mysterious similarities between Yoruba and Japan
When a king loses a war in both Japanese and Yoruba cultures according to their tradition they are required to kill themselves

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Dsimmer: 5:22pm On Jun 11
akingangan:
To similar words and intonation... there are several mysterious similarities between Yoruba and Japan
When a king loses a war in both Japanese and Yoruba cultures according to their tradition they are required to kill themselves

I know Yoruba language is similar to several languages, including the Asians etc.

So while Yoruba languages is similar to several languages, I wouldn't say Yoruba's Oyo empire = Japan empire for example. As a matter of fact, I don't know how the language of Yoruba matching with several foreign languages came about or the similar culture. Lol.
Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11
Dsimmer:

It went over your heads when I stated that the Jews were described as Egyptian looking in the bible. The ancient Egyptians were Blacks! That's a fact!

Meanwhile, the middle East was occupied by the Blacks before Abraham came there. That was until his grandchild, Jacob and his descendants went to Egypt to become multiple of thousands Egyptian looking Africans returning to the middle East.

As a matter of fact, the Jews and Arabs history started with Abraham. It's one reason I opined that if the Arabs are allowed to stay in Saudi which is also an African land📌, then the African Jews should be allowed to stay in Judea, even though the Jews have been Europeanised. But aren't the Arabs also white? Point is the Arabs has no business claiming Judea as theirs, after claiming Saudi. Judea is no Arabic and belongs to the Jews!📌

Egyptians could be black or pink, thats irrelevant here. Jesus wasnt an Egyptian

Abraham arrived in Tehran as a man with a distinct racial identity to the native people of that region, I really dont know what color they were but as for Abraham, he wasnt black
That he arrived there, absorbed into their culture and all, It doesnt change the fact that he himself is of a different identity entirely

Its never documented at anytime point in time in history that the Blacks once owned and dominated Saudi. People migrated to a particular region as a means to survive their environmental condition in relative to their skin color and this same reason is why Arabians dress the way they do with their use of turbans, long jalabia and co....Its a response to their environment and not for aesthetics.

its somehow to even assume that an African would have lived in that region at any point in time, going by the way we've always dressed since the ancient times(usually without clothes on as our weather here is usually hot or so)

That aside, I wasnt even talking about the Europeanism of Jews, Jesus and early Jewish werent even native Europeans(they instead migrated from the middle East to Europe) the lands they lived are currently in modern day Turkey,Iran and Saudi, so Jesus wasnt part of those Europeans that migrated from Europe to Asia...He's always being an Asian, lived his life in the middle East like Abraham.

Show me A Link to any historical book that identified Jews as black and I will drop links of books written by historians in Jesus times who proved his ancestral origins(And yea, these books are pure historical books and not even the Bible this time)
Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Dsimmer: 5:43pm On Jun 11
EmperorCaesar:

Egyptians could be black or pink, thats irrelevant here. Jesus wasnt an Egyptian

Abraham arrived in Tehran as a man with a distinct racial identity to the native people of that region, I really dont know what color they were but as for Abraham, he wasnt black
That he arrived there, absorbed into their culture and all, It doesnt change the fact that he himself is of a different identity entirely

Its never documented at anytime point in time in history that the Blacks once owned and dominated Saudi. People migrated to a particular region as a means to survive their environmental condition in relative to their skin color and this same reason is why Arabians dress the way they do with their use of turbans, long jalabia and co....Its a response to their environment and not for aesthetics.

its somehow to even assume that an African would have lived in that region at any point in time, going by the way we've always dressed since the ancient times(usually without clothes on as our weather here is usually hot or so)

That aside, I wasnt even talking about the Europeanism of Jews, Jesus and early Jewish werent even native Europeans(they instead migrated from the middle East to Europe) the lands they lived are currently in modern day Turkey,Iran and Saudi, so Jesus wasnt part of those Europeans that migrated from Europe to Asia...He's always being an Asian, lived his life in the middle East like Abraham.

Show me A Link to any historical book that identified Jews as black and I will drop links of books written by historians in Jesus times who proved his ancestral origins(And yea, these books are pure historical books and not even the Bible this time)

No, the fact is the Egyptians were blacks! Sink that into your brain to begin with. The ancient Greeks stated the same and the DNA of the ancient Ramses Pharaohs proved they were blacks! it's even stupid arguing if an African continent was black to begin with.

Now back to the Jews, the Jews were described as Egyptian looking after staying in Egypt for several centuries to become multiple thousands of African black Egyptians who left Egypt. Aside the fact that it was always emphasized that the Jews were Egyptian looking in the bible, Jesus was described as a Black man in the bible..

As for Arabs, the story of the Arabs in the middle east began with Abraham, just like the Jews in the middle east. The middle east was not their Land. It was an African land. Hence why I stated that if Arabs are allowed to stay in Saudi, the Jews should also be allowed to stay in Judea. Not Arabs also claiming Judea as theirs!

1 Like

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Torolondo: 7:01pm On Jun 11
akingangan:

From kneeling, bowing, and prostrating to greet elders are in many cultures. The Japanese learned it from the Koreans who learned it from the Chinese. And for your info Japanese does head bowed " Bowing (also called stooping) is the act of lowering the torso and head as a social gesture in direction to another person or symbol. It is most prominent in Asian cultures but it is also typical of nobility and aristocracy in many European countries."

wearing Iro and buba and Agabda? I see no similarity between Japanese clothing and them

WORDS.... You can find similitaries with a lot of words in the world but don't mean the same thing. There are many words that sound almost the same and have the same meaning in many languages around the world.

Words like Ashina common in Turkic languages and Turkish language but is unrelated with Ashina Clan of Japan. By your logic you can say the Ashina clan of Japan was founded by Turkic people. It's just that stupid. They have no relationship.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashina

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashina_clan_(Japan)

As for killing themselves, the culture of Chinese also has that. Guess who the Japanese learned it from? Suicide is considered honor for Japanese. The Yoruba belief that suicides will be tormented in the hereafter since they are not admittable into God's resting abode.

1 Like

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Torolondo: 7:31pm On Jun 11
Dsimmer:

Jesus was described as black because it was his description in the bible. What was written in the Bible was simply stated.

Aside the fact that the Jews were described as Egyptian looking in the bible, it is stated that Jesus has burnished bronze coloured feet and arms with woolen hair as described in the bible. That's an African look. Btw, it's ascertained that the ancient Egyptians were black. The old articles from the ancient Greeks stated that the Egyptians were blacks. The DNA of the Ramses Pharaohs are sub saharan. So what's with the nonsense to begin with? I mean it's even stupid to be arguing if an African continent was black to begin with.

While I wouldn't know if the Asians were black or not but someone with a brain would know black is the original and dominant gene while white is the recessive gene thus the black gene predates the white gene, let alone someone arguing an African continent which is the continent of the Blacks. It's common sense! 📌 That said, I wouldn't say Benin empire of Edo = Edo Period of Japan. It wasn't happening at the same period 😅Japan had theirs while Benin had theirs. It was even the Yoruba who named the Benin, Ado Bini.

I keep saying this.... if we don't want to look stupid....we need to look rational. Claiming Jesus was black is one of things that make every non-black person including even most black people discredit people's believe's even further that Egyptian were not black. WHY? Egyptian is African history, but because of the lunacy of some black people claiming everything based on superficial similarities, people think black historians are liars faking history. You have people who now be " Yeah yeah... the first people who went to moon were black, muhammad was black, croatians were originally black duh duh duh". Even today we can't convince non-black people in mainstream world that ancient Egyptians were black and yet we want to claim Jesus was black?

Jesus description (OMG.... is like you people don't even read the full sentence. )

The hairs of his head, it says, "were white as white wool, white as snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze,

Hair white like wool, white as snow......because if his was white like wool it is also white like snow. Have you seen the Palestinians? Many of them fit the burnished bronze description, even some of them have complexion almost like any black person except they are not black. Based on that description, Jesus could easily have looked like these examples. If they mentioned he looked ethiopian than he was black enough even if ethiopian don't consider themselves, I don't care. I only care if he was black. Just claiming he was black based on the description is extremely difficult. Besides ancient historians would have described him as a black man if he was. Romans described nubians as black, why wouldn't they do the same to Jesus who they crucified?

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Dsimmer: 7:39pm On Jun 11
Torolondo:

I keep saying this.... if we don't want to look stupid....we need to look rational. Claiming Jesus was black is one of things that make every non-black person including even most black people discredit people's believe's even further that Egyptian were not black. WHY? Egyptian is African history, but because of the lunacy of some black people claiming everything based on superficial similarities. You have people who now be " Yeah yeah... the first people who went to moon were black, muhammad was black, croatians were originally black duh duh duh". Even today we can't convince non-black people mainstream people that ancient Egyptians were black and yet we want to claim Jesus was black?

Jesus description (OMG.... is like you people don't even read the full sentence. )

The hairs of his head, it says, "were white as white wool, white as snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze,

Hair white like wool, white as snow......because if his was white like wool it is also white like snow. Have you seen the Palestinians? Many of them fit the burnished bronze description, even some of them have complexion almost like any black person except they are not black. Based on that description, Jesus could easily have looked like these examples. If they mentioned he looked ethiopian than he was black enough even if ethiopian didn't look black but just claiming he was black based on the description there is way we could say he was black. Besides historians would have described him as a black man. Romans described people nubians as black, why wouldn't they do the same to Jesus who they crucified?

I guess if there were no overwhelming evidence showcasing that the Egyptians were blacks, some fools would still be arguing about it. Funnily, I don't know why anyone would be arguing if African continent was black or not.

Now that you know that the Egyptians were blacks, also note that the Jews were described as Egyptian looking in appearances after staying in Egypt for several centuries to birth multiple thousands of Egyptian looking Africans. And yes, Jesus was described as a black man. Burnished bronze coloured arms and feet with woolen hair is African feature. Below were the ancient Jews. They were blacks! Before their dispersal into Europe.

1 Like

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Torolondo: 8:02pm On Jun 11
Dsimmer:

I guess if there were no overwhelming evidence showcasing that the Egyptians were blacks, some fools would still be arguing about it. Funnily, I don't know why anyone would be arguing if African continent was black or not.

Now that you know that the Egyptians were blacks, also note that the Jews were described as Egyptian looking in appearances after staying in Egypt for several centuries to birth multiple thousands of Egyptian looking Africans. And yes, Jesus was described as a black man. Burnished bronze coloured arms and feet with woolen hair is African feature. Below were the ancient Jews. They were blacks! Before their dispersal into Europe.

I know what you mean but it won't work that way. Jesus is Middle Eastern origin and Buddha was South Indian. Where is the description saying Jews looked like Egyptians?

1st picture the earliest Buddha statue. 2nd picture later East Asian depiction of Buddha. 3rd picture is South Indian man. 4th picture are Middle easterners. Can you really say Buddha was African and not like that South Indian? Can you be 100% sure those ancient semetic slaves and Jesus had 0% chance looking like those Middle easterners?

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Beautifulday: 8:30pm On Jun 11
Dsimmer:

Meanwhile, the middle East was occupied by the Blacks before Abraham came there. That was until his grandchild, Jacob and his descendants went to stay in Egypt for several centuries to become multiple of thousands Egyptian looking Africans returning to the middle East.

The middle East has never been black.
Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Dsimmer: 8:44pm On Jun 11
Torolondo:

I know what you mean but it won't work that way. Jesus is Middle Eastern origin and Buddha was South Indian. Where is the description saying Jews looked like Egyptians?

1st picture the earliest Buddha statue. 2nd picture later East Asian depiction of Buddha. 3rd picture is South Indian man. 4th picture are Middle easterners. Can you really say Buddha was African and not like that South Indian? Can you be 100% sure those ancient semetic slaves and Jesus had 0% chance looking like those Middle easterners?

It's like you don't know the difference between curly and woolen hair? Didn't you see the terracotta head of the Jews for example? That's a black man! Don't forget that the Jews were Egyptian looking. The ancient Egyptians were blacks!
Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Torolondo: 8:51pm On Jun 11
Dsimmer:

It's like you don't know the difference between curly and woolen hair? Didn't you see the terracotta head of the Jews for example? That's a black man! Don't forget that the Jews were Egyptian looking. The ancient Egyptians were blacks!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolly_hair

" Woolly hair is a difficult to brush hair, usually present since birth and typically most severe in childhood.[1] It has extreme curls and kinks and occurs in non-black people and is distinct from afro-textured hair.[3] "

Try be rational. Just because they weren't white doesn't mean they can't look like these. ( It's really exhausting explaining to people who still don't get it). I see a dark skin man and wolly/curly hair is common in many southern middle easterners.

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Dsimmer: 8:54pm On Jun 11
Torolondo:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolly_hair

" Woolly hair is a difficult to brush hair, usually present since birth and typically most severe in childhood.[1] It has extreme curls and kinks and occurs in non-black people and is distinct from afro-textured hair.[3] "

Try be rational. Just because they aren't white doesn't mean they can't look like these. ( It's really exhausting explaining to people who still don't get it). This would isn't just black and white people.

Woolen hair is simply like a sheep /Lamb woolen hair! That's an African hair! Not a curly hair.
Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Torolondo: 8:58pm On Jun 11
Dsimmer:

Woolen hair is simply like a sheep /Lamb woolen hair! That's an African hair! Not a curly hair.

You are basing this definition on the many examples of google images and blogs who shows mostly African hair. Isn't that like the pictures of "Morrocan people" , most of the google images of Morrocans look like black/mixed race black people when you look at google images but any youtube walktour video will show clearly 95% look non-black/or mix race blacks. You could also type "Morrocan protestors" in google images and you will see almost no one looks black.
Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Dsimmer: 9:02pm On Jun 11
Torolondo:

You are basing this definition on the many examples of google images and blogs who shows mostly African hair. Isn't that like the pictures of "Morrocan people" , most of the images of Morrocans look like black people when you look at google images but any youtube walktour video, clearly 95% look non-black/or mix race blacks. You could also type Morrocan protestors and you will see almost no one looks blacks.

Woolen hair is simply woolen hair. That's no brainer. It's you trying to turn it into something else despite seeing the terracotta head of the Jews. Jesus was stated to have burnished bronze coloured feets and arms. Bronze is brown, let alone being burnished. Always note that the Jews were Egyptian looking in appearances. The Egyptians were Blacks!
Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Torolondo: 9:09pm On Jun 11
Dsimmer:

Woolen hair is simply woolen hair. That's no braine. It's you trying to turn into what something else despite seeing the terracotta head of the Jews. Jesus was stated to have a burnished bronze coloured feets and arms. Bronze is brown, let alone being burnished. Always note that the Jews were Egyptian looking in appearances. The Egyptians were Blacks!

I need more evidence to be convinced Jesus was black. If you offer real strong evidence and not superficial imaginary depictions which could be interpreted either way from a black man like you said to a dark brown middle easterner jews with curly/woolly white hair ( and since he was born in the middle east and there jews and middle easterners that look like that even today, I believe the latter.)

Bronze/Brown that is common in Middle Easterners, Southeast Asians, South Asians, Afghans.

You still didn't offer a single quote to me claiming Jews were Egyptian looking in appearance
Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Dsimmer: 9:19pm On Jun 11
Torolondo:

I need more evidence to be convinced Jesus was black. If you offer real strong evidence and not superficial imaginary depictions which could be interpreted either way from a black man like you said to a dark brown middle easterner jews with curly white hair ( and since he was born in the middle east and there jews and middle easterners that look like that even today, I believe the latter.)

Bronze/Brown that is common in Middle Easterners, Southeast Asians, South Asians, Afghans.

You still didn't offer a single quote to me claiming Jews were Egyptian looking in appearance

You're the one with delusion while I have be factual!

Apart from the terracotta head, The evidences are also in the Bible.

Woolen hair.
Burnished bronze coloured feets and arms.
Stayed in Egypt for several centuries.
Egyptian looking in appearances.

The ancient Egyptians were blacks!

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Torolondo: 9:25pm On Jun 11
Dsimmer:

You're the one with delusion while I have be factual!

Apart from the terracotta head, The evidences are also in the Bible.

Woolen hair.
Burnished bronze coloured feets and arms.
Stayed in Egypt for centuries.
Egyptian looking in appearances.

The Egyptians were blacks!

Still couldn't find the quote that Jews resemble Egyptians. I knew you were lying. I would have known about that long before you did. I'm as involved in our black history as you but the difference between you and me is I have rational thinking, you only have some of it.

We are not talking about Egyptians!!! We are talking about Jesus and Jews...

https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-14.htm

" The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire "

QUITE CLEARLY. They were talking about Jesus hair color and his eye color because if his hair was white like wool, is also white like snow, and his eyes like blazing fire. As for his skin bronze..... QUITE CLEARLY THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT HIS SKIN COLOR COMPLEXION, his eyes and hair color aswell.
Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Quintessence44: 9:30pm On Jun 11
OP, this is an ancient wall image of the ancient Israelites being led into captivity by the Assyrians in 733 BC.

What racial hair type do you see on the Israelites?

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Dsimmer: 10:06pm On Jun 11
Torolondo:

Still couldn't find the quote that Jews resemble Egyptians. I knew you were lying. I would have known about that long before you did. I'm as involved in our black history as you but the difference between you and me is I have rational thinking, you only have some of it.

We are not talking about Egyptians!!! We are talking about Jesus and Jews...

https://biblehub.com/revelation/1-14.htm

" The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire "

QUITE CLEARLY. They were talking about Jesus hair color and his eye color because if his hair was white like wool, is also white like snow, and his eyes like blazing fire. As for his skin bronze..... QUITE CLEARLY THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT HIS SKIN COLOR COMPLEXION, his eyes and hair color aswell.

You didn't know people who saw the Jews referred to them as Egyptians as stated in the bible?

As a matter of fact, the bible stated that Jesus' parents hid him in the old black Egypt country. This means he was black because his parents couldn't have hidden him in Egypt if he wasn't black.

Don't forget the Isrealites were often described as Egyptian looking in appearances by other people who encountered them. Moses was referred to as an Egyptian for example. The ancient Egyptians were black!

Even before the Isrealites left for the black Egypt, they were black already. Remember Jacob was different from his brother Esau who was red? Then Jacob and his children went to live in a black Egypt country for several centuries to become multiple thousands of blacker Africans who were described as Egyptian looking in appearances.

Just like the ancient Jews, Jesus was also an Egyptian looking black man because he wouldn't have been hidden in the ancient black Egypt if he wasn't a black child.

As a matter of fact, if Jesus represented the first man who's the progenitor and the redemption like it's being stated, then he's a black man because anything different from that meant he wasn't representing the first man. Why? Because the first man was a black man!

On the description of Jesus in the bible, The bible says his face shone as touchlight/sun/fire. Note that the Jewish described God as an embodiment of fire and light to begin with. So in his appearance, his head had woolen hair but white as a snow while his face/eyes shone as touchlight or fire. His feet and legs looked like bronze which had been burned in fire! That's a black man appearance.

Revelation 1:14-15

"His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine bronze, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters".

Daniel 10:6 below corroborating Revelation.

"His body was like beryl (his garment), his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like torches of fire, his arms and feet like burnished bronze in color, and the sound of his words like the voice of a multitude"

"As if they burned in a furnace".

"Burnished bronze coloured feets and arms"..

A black man! Note that Bronze is brown, let alone after being burned in a furnace to become much black. That's a black skin.

There is also the terracotta head depicting the Jews in Egypt. They were black.

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Torolondo: 1:46am On Jun 12
Quintessence44:
OP, this is an ancient wall image of the ancient Israelites being led into captivity by the Assyrians in 733 BC.

What racial hair type do you see on the Israelites?

Like them?

Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Torolondo: 1:52am On Jun 12
Dsimmer:

You didn't know people who saw the Jews referred to them as Egyptians as stated in the bible?

As a matter of fact, the bible stated that Jesus' parents hid him in the old black Egypt country. This means he was black because his parents couldn't have hidden him in Egypt if he wasn't black.

Don't forget the Isrealites were often described as Egyptian looking in appearances by other people who encountered them. Moses was referred to as an Egyptian for example. The ancient Egyptians were black!

Even before the Isrealites left for the black Egypt, they were black already. Remember Jacob was different from his brother Esau who was red? Then Jacob and his children went to live in a black Egypt country for several centuries to become multiple thousands of blacker Africans who were described as Egyptian looking in appearances.

Just like the ancient Jews, Jesus was also an Egyptian looking black man because he wouldn't have been hidden in the ancient black Egypt if he wasn't a black child.

As a matter of fact, if Jesus represented the first man who's the progenitor and the redemption like it's being stated, then he's a black man because anything different from that meant he wasn't representing the first man. Why? Because the first man was a black man!

On the description of Jesus in the bible, The bible says his face shone as touchlight/sun/fire. Note that the Jewish described God as an embodiment of fire and light to begin with. So in his appearance, his head had woolen hair but white as a snow while his face/eyes shone as touchlight or fire. His feet and legs looked like bronze which had been burned in fire! That's a black man appearance.

Revelation 1:14-15

"His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine bronze, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters".

Daniel 10:6 below corroborating Revelation.

"His body was like beryl (his garment), his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like torches of fire, his arms and feet like burnished bronze in color, and the sound of his words like the voice of a multitude"

"As if they burned in a furnace".

"Burnished bronze coloured feets and arms"..

A black man! Note that Bronze is brown, let alone after being burned in a furnace to become much black. That's a black skin.

There is also the terracotta head depicting the Jews in Egypt. They were black.

Again, show me a historical comment that referred Jesus as an Egyptian. Jesus and his mother was not born from Egypt.

Those head depicts just like the Jews and full semetic/middlee easterners like in my pictures. Modern day Jews are not exactly Jews, many theories suggest they were Khazars. Historically Khazars was in Caucasus/South Russia, the Khazars were a East Asian Turkic people who ruled the Caucasus and European population and converted to Jews. Modern Jews are genetically 60% European, 38% Middle Easterner and 2% East Asian.

Real Jews look like the pictures I pictures who are 100% semetic and full blooded middle easterner, Jewish people today of Israel, all of them have roots from Europe even Netanyahu original name was Benzion Mileikowsky which is Polish.
Re: Black Youtube Historians Faking History Of China, Japan, India, Welsh, Hun,roman by Dsimmer: 8:42am On Jun 12
Torolondo:

Again, show me a historical comment that referred Jesus as an Egyptian. Jesus and his mother was not born from Egypt.

Those head depicts just like the Jews and full semetic/middlee easterners like in my pictures. Modern day Jews are not exactly Jews, many theories suggest they were Khazars. Historically Khazars was in Caucasus/South Russia, the Khazars were a East Asian Turkic people who ruled the Caucasus and European population and converted to Jews. Modern Jews are genetically 60% European, 38% Middle Easterner and 2% East Asian.

Real Jews look like the pictures I pictures who are 100% semetic and full blooded middle easterner, Jewish people today of Israel, all of them have roots from Europe even Netanyahu original name was Benzion Mileikowsky which is Polish.

I have shown you several evidences, the description of burnished bronze coloured and woolen hair in the bible, Jesus' parents hiding him in the ancient black Egypt, Jacob different from his red brother Esau, Jacob's children staying several centuries in the ancient black Egypt, after which they became Egyptian looking in appearances, even as they were previously black (Jacob was different looking from his brother Esau who was red). There's also the terracotta head depicting the Jews.

Whereas you're the one refusing to get out of your delusion. As a matter of fact, when the European first came to the territory called Nigeria today, they kept saying the Yoruba were the Jews residing in Africa and wrote these in their old articles. Yoruba DNA has the ancient African DNA but also with ancient Eurasian admixture btw).

So whether Yoruba were Jews or not, the point was the Europeans knew that the Jews were blacks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Final Month Spirit For Obama And Romney!!! / Interview With Mitt Romney's Supporters At An Ohio Rally. / Obama Bribed Women And Youth To Win – Romney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.