Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness (35523 Views)

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / 11-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Wife’s Dirtiness, Waywardness / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by cococandy(f): 11:01pm On Jun 11
NonsenseRubbish:

That’s where you’re wrong and where men and women differ. A woman can be the breadwinner and the man not contribute but believe me the home will still be kept together. Neat and tidy. Men are wired to work and if they are not contributing financial they will contribute at home at least that I’m sure of

A whole load of bullcrap

The woman will be the bread winner and still keep the home together? And the man will have his hands in his lap because they are “wired differently”. Save the crap for the next woman you’re about to work to death.

If men are so wired to work, why do we still have a lot of you who’re jobless and not providing and still refuse to put in effort to improve their situation?

Anyone can be lazy man or woman! It’s just eye opening how yall excuse men’s laziness when the tables turn. Okay bye

4 Likes

Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by Ubanz: 11:43pm On Jun 11
pansophist:
The man sef.

Making a video to disgrace his wife, but ends up proving that he doesn't have sense. She is your wife. You don't make a video to disgrace her. Solve your issues without a camera.

All he just did is give strangers the license to insult his wife, the mother of his kids, and a woman he has sworn to be one with.

Do u know how long he's been educating her?
Don't u know that there's a stage things like this go out of hand?
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by flokii: 12:06am On Jun 12
How sure is the guy that she isn't depressed?.. from her look in the video, the lady is not in a good state of mind.
Make e no be like the other lady wey commit suicide in UK.
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by Candreva: 2:16am On Jun 12
The woman is very dirty, but I see a woman who can take correction is you calmly teach by showing example. I was expecting her to flare up, surprisingly she kept her cool all through. Why do you think it's a good idea to record your entire house, scold your wife publicly and post it on the I internet? It'd seems like the most insane thing I've ever seen.
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by olibeans: 3:40am On Jun 12
Why don't you mount a CCTV codedly in your home. She might be using that time in knacking while you are away.

Only the CCTV can provide this evidence if you got the liver.
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by descarado: 4:16am On Jun 12
YemyTemmy:
These people must think all Nigerians are stupid, thisbis a skit series, they delibrately put it here so people can open, so they can have more views...awon weyrey
Very useless skit.

Skits will soon start destroying families

2 Likes

Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by fcbelle72(f): 6:30am On Jun 12
Gistmedia10:
A Nigerian man living in Europe blasts his wife for neglecting house chores while he was out working to support their family. The confrontation, which was captured on video and has since gone viral, reveals the husband's frustration over his wife's perceived lack of contribution to their household. shocked

In the footage, the visibly upset husband chastises his wife for failing to keep their home clean. "You’re a liability to me," he

exclaims. He points out that she has no job,
does not attend school, and does not engage in any farming activities. Yet, despite these circumstances, she fails to maintain the cleanliness of their house.

"Where have you been since morning?" he demands. His wife responds that she had gone out to help a friend find a place to shop, an explanation that only further enrages her husband. "All you do is eat inside dirtiness," he retorts, labeling her a "liability woman."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHXznDKH5v0

So she is now lazy, because she didn't wash plate and clean the house, but when she opens leg for you to enjoy, after ur day's stress, she won't be lazy abi... I will tell her to close shop, so u can go outside and hustle for puna
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by Pat081: 8:26am On Jun 12
Creamypie:
If this no be skit, cos if real, that man is immature, hope he's changed ownership documents of all properties that way. Just saying oh
My mind too just to make money and likes
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by riches4me(m): 8:55am On Jun 12
joceey:
Haba na pig she be grin
Aproko!
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by biyams(m): 10:27am On Jun 12
I think he mistakenly married his side chick
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by giftbawa: 10:40am On Jun 12
This man no get sense o. Since the house is dirty he should lead his Wife by example and teach her to clean it. if she refuses he should get a maid.
he cannot tell me that it is just now he just noticed that she is laid back when it comes to cleaning.

Also he should know that if she sleeps his post on Nairaland she can kill him o. I suggest that he sleeps with his eyes open.
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by Exceed15: 10:51am On Jun 12
pansophist:
See this man o.

Making a video to disgrace his wife, but ends up proving that he doesn't have sense. She is your wife. You don't make a video to disgrace her. Solve your issues without a camera.

All he just did is give strangers the license to insult his wife, the mother of his kids, and a woman he has sworn to be one with.

Abegii.. women does this most calling out and disgracing their husbands on social media over domestic issues.Men should start doing same too.
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by abdsamad(m): 11:19am On Jun 12
onadana:
Yes I know the woman is lazy and has a fault but the man is there to complement her and cover her weakness,as her strength.He can start with some chores surely she will join up and wouldn't want her husband to take part again.She will sit up.That is why the two joined together and became one.The woman is not meant to do all the work like a donkey.If the wife is lazy and dirty it is because he allowed it.The buck stops with the man.

Makes sense. Few years ago I would have assumed that to be true. But after like two years of washing the plates myself, cleaning the house myself, my wife still lounges on the chair while I mop. She still strolls by while I wash the plates she (not we) ate with.

Handle it like a man. Is it to beat her or to talk to her. Na just the beating I no fit do.
Yeah I wouldn't release a video like he did but I cannot say I've not been tempted.

Yeah, I think most people will respond to seeing you do the work by stepping up and making sure they learn to, but if you meet the very worst ones... Just accept your fate. It's just another test in this life.
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by onadana: 12:17pm On Jun 12
abdsamad:

Makes sense. Few years ago I would have assumed that to be true. But after like two years of washing the plates myself, cleaning the house myself, my wife still lounges on the chair while I mop. She still strolls by while I wash the plates she (not we) ate with.

Handle it like a man. Is it to beat her or to talk to her. Na just the beating I no fit do.
Yeah I wouldn't release a video like he did but I cannot say I've not been tempted.

Yeah, I think most people will respond to seeing you do the work by stepping up and making sure they learn to, but if you meet the very worst ones... Just accept your fate. It's just another test in this life.

Well you have a point.
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by Villa12(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12
Simplecity:
i think its good as proof to submit when she starts calling family members telling them hw dem e dey mistreat am.... Never trust women even if na wife....after all Adams ribs cost him the garden
you're speaking rubbish. Nothing to justify what the man did. He just gave outsiders the free pass to insult his wife. Senseless man
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by Villa12(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12
DMerciful:
Love is not unconditional, nor let anybody deceive you.

There's a limit to tolerance
there's no excuse with what the man did. Its absolutely wrong
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by Villa12(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12
Goalnaldo:
he might have told her severely. Sometimes, some lessons are not learnt till you are subjected to public disgrace
like publicly distracting your wife? God forbid.
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Jun 12
shortgun:
This is the soft life that many women desire; a life where they will do nothing but have everything.
They mostly desire it because they were fed tales that it is the best life a woman could ever have. And their men marry them in order to give them exactly that. So, let's apportion blame appropriately. undecided
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by DMerciful(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12
You're seeing a snapshot, you don't know the history
Villa12:
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Jun 12
Villa12:
Indeed! undecided
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by Simplecity(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12
Villa12:
you're speaking rubbish. Nothing to justify what the man did. He just gave outsiders the free pass to insult his wife. Senseless man
k
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by Simplecity(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12
DMerciful:
You're seeing a snapshot, you don't know the history
leave the emotional being

2 Likes

Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by DAramis: 9:26pm On Jun 12
[quote author=Proserpina post=130421556 [/quote]
At the bolded below, really funny comment.

We don't have "handle it like a man" anymore, these days we have "handle it like a feather brain" grin😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: 'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness by Billionairly: 1:38pm On Jun 14
This is wrong. If you are truly bothered by this work, why not do it yourself. Why embarrass your wife, the mother of your children? How will they ever forgive you when they grow up to know that you made a viral video embarrassing their mother?

What kind of mumu mentality be this? who raised you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? / Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.