Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,760 members, 7,935,260 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:07 AM

Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state (2086 Views)

Tension As Armed Men Kill Lagos Monarch’s Son / NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack / Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by God1blessBiafra: 4:02pm On Jun 11
Armed bandits have gunned down two military personnel at a military base in Tegina, Rafi Local Council Area of Niger State. The incident occurred in the early hours of today, Monday, June 10, 2024, during a gun duel, while one of the suspected bandits, allegedly their leader, was also killed in the process when they…

Armed bandits have gunned down two military personnel at a military base in Tegina, Rafi Local Council Area of Niger State.

The incident occurred in the early hours of today, Monday, June 10, 2024, during a gun duel, while one of the suspected bandits, allegedly their leader, was also killed in the process when they attacked their base.

It was learnt that the said bandits were allegedly crossing towards Mashegu and Wushishi councils of the state to rustle a targeted group of cattle in those areas.

Chairman of Rafi local council, Alhaji Ayuba Usman Katako who confirmed the incident in a telephone chart in Minna, said the two soldiers shot were responding to treatment at IBB Specialized Hospital Minna, while one of the bandits suspected to be their leader was neutralised.

Alhaji Katako also revealed that the military, police and vigilantes are not relenting,adding that the security agencies are trying their best in ensuring peace and security of lives and properties in the state and deserve to be commended.

He lamented on the continuous unexpected attacks on the security personnel,and called for patience, support and prayers to overcome the menace of insecurity bedevilling the state and Nigeria at large.

The Niger state military cantonment in Minna could not be reached at the time of filing in the report.

https://guardian.ng/news/bandits-kill-two-military-personnel-in-niger/

1 Like

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by God1blessBiafra: 4:02pm On Jun 11
When will they tell us names of the dead soldiers.

Or is it only when they set up Igbos soldiers and killed them for propaganda against Ipob will they tell us.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by SaiOba: 4:07pm On Jun 11
When will the Army deploy her personals to that area and burn down the whole hide out of this (Liar Mohamm3d) mere criminals who are seeking the unity of this great country?

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by God1blessBiafra: 4:12pm On Jun 11
SaiOba:
When will the Army deploy her personals to that area and burn down the whole hide out of this (Liar Mohamm3d) mere criminals who are seeking the unity of this great country?
You won't see Yoruba Muslims here

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11
grin grin. Waiting for the "Audacity" & "Retaliation" statement from the army

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by Treasure17(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11
We are back to the era of unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:48pm On Jun 11
It's not IPOB it's not news.

Sadwesterners and their hate for progress.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by God1blessBiafra: 5:15pm On Jun 11
Qadaffi2idiamin:
It's not IPOB it's not news.

Sadwesterners and their hate for progress.
You no see how dry this thread is because ipob is not to be blamed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by mightyhaze: 5:38pm On Jun 11
No Igbo no info cool
Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by obiekunie01: 5:55pm On Jun 11
this topic since 4pm and it till on a single page. add southeast to the heading and by now it wll be heading to 8pages.

army headquarters no say pim! no retalliation threat! name of soldiers not mentioned till now and will never be mentioned!

up to an hour still never reach front page!

ARMY LIFE MATTERS ONLY IN SOUTHEAST!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by WizardOfNG: 5:59pm On Jun 11
At this rate, Nigeria won’t have any armed forces personnel left courtesy of the North, some parts of the Middle Belt and SE.

Let Tinubu hurry up with the regional autonomy thing so the SW can have her own State or regional police structure asap.

I am personally tired of sharing a nation with savages so regional autonomy must come asap to put a distance between the good, the bad and the ugly.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by jmoore(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11
Killed but responding to treatment. Which weed did the guardian author smoke?
Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by WizardOfNG: 6:07pm On Jun 11
obiekunie01:
this topic since 4pm and it till on a single page. add southeast to the heading and by now it wll be heading to 8pages.

army headquarters no say pim! no retalliation threat! name of soldiers not mentioned till now and will never be mentioned!

Yes of course Nigerians focus on Igbos because they are hateful and malevolent towards others so stop crying like a spineless victim.

You lot deserve the negative focus on your affairs because your bad and hateful mouth leaves no one in doubt that you hate Nigeria or the “Zoo”, hate your fellow Nigerians and do not wish others well.

People aren’t robots. They will always jubilate negative development for their tormentors, i.e Igbos, so stop crying and playing innocent victim.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by God1blessBiafra: 6:13pm On Jun 11
WizardOfNG:
At this rate, Nigeria won’t have any armed forces personnel left courtesy of the North, some parts of the Middle Belt and SE.

Let Tinubu hurry up with the regional autonomy thing so the SW can have her own State or regional police structure asap.

I am personally tired of sharing a nation with savages so regional autonomy must come asap to put a distance between the good, the bad and the ugly.
If you're tired of sharing the same nation with savages as you claim.

I believe division is best.
Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by Mbanda(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11
God1blessBiafra:
You won't see Yoruba Muslims here
Let me call the "kill dem all" crew. Raskimonojendor, helinues, OhuDealer, kestolove95, Roskit1, Ndimkpurumiri, yarimo and yesdaddy.
Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by God1blessBiafra: 6:14pm On Jun 11
obiekunie01:

I will change the topic, make them Rush to comment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by God1blessBiafra: 6:17pm On Jun 11
WizardOfNG:

Yes of course Nigerians focus on Igbos because they are hateful and malevolent towards others so stop crying like a spineless victim.

You lot deserve the negative focus on your affairs because your bad and hateful mouth leaves no one in doubt that you hate Nigeria or the “Zoo”, hate your fellow Nigerians and do not wish others well.

People aren’t robots. They will always jubilate negative development for their tormentors, i.e Igbos, so stop crying and playing innocent victim.
The Torment is just starting

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by Bookhub: 6:17pm On Jun 11
WizardOfNG:

So Igbo's are your oppressors .. grin
Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by WizardOfNG: 6:18pm On Jun 11
God1blessBiafra:
If you're tired of sharing the same nation with savages as you claim.

I believe division is best.

Is something wrong with you Igbos to continue asking this dumb question and ignorant question?

Do I have the power to divide Nigeria when even the President does not have such powers due to the absence of a secession clause in our constitution thanks to your greedy and covetous grandfather Azikiwe.

Anyway don’t worry. Yorubas are ‘cooking’ the next best thing to outright division which is regional autonomy that won’t need a secession clause.

The meal will soon be ready.😎

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by God1blessBiafra: 6:19pm On Jun 11
Bookhub:

Igbos their tormentor grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by Mbanda(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
grin grin. Waiting for the "Audacity" & "Retaliation" statement from the army
And tinubu.
Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by WizardOfNG: 6:25pm On Jun 11
Bookhub:

Dullard does not know the difference between tormentor and oppressor. Typical IPOB “Ikonso” and “Dragon” illiterate tout.

@Nairaland Igbo mods.
I know your are in pain I am lashing your kinsmen so mercilessly and brutally . Kindly make my next ban a life one as I am fed up of your silly spam’ excuse you use to ban me every other day. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by Mbanda(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11
obiekunie01:

helinues, Raskimonojendor, OhuDealer, Roskit1, kestolove95, yarimo and pandoraobi. Is it true that army life matters only in SE?
Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by nedu666: 6:27pm On Jun 11
WizardOfNG:

Dullard does not know the difference between tormentor and oppressor. Typical IPOB “Ikonso” and “Dragon” illiterate tout.

@Nairaland Igbo mods.
I know your are in pain I am lashing your kinsmen so mercilessly and brutally . Kindly make my next ban a life one as I am fed up of your silly spam’ excuse you use to ban me every other day. Thanks in advance.

Dis one dey form important person.
Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by God1blessBiafra: 6:29pm On Jun 11
WizardOfNG:

Is something wrong with you Igbos to continue asking this dumb question and ignorant question?

Do I have the power to divide Nigeria when even the President does not have such powers due to the absence of a secession clause in our constitution thanks to your greedy and covetous grandfather Azikiwe.

Anyway don’t worry. Yorubas are ‘cooking’ the next best thing to outright division which is regional autonomy that won’t need a secession clause.

The meal will soon be ready.😎
Is something wrong with yorubas with their lies about Azikiwe.
So Zik opinion was more powerful than awolowo and others then.

And even if it's true why haven't Yorubas and their Northerners master add it to constitution since More than 50 years they are ruling Nigeria,or is Azikiwe still holding you from adding it?

Your Tinubu recently changed your Nigerian national anthem.

Yorubas will always blame others but themselves.
Igbos are also the reason fulanis killed your three Obas within a week.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by WizardOfNG: 6:30pm On Jun 11
God1blessBiafra:
Igbos their tormentor grin grin grin

To torment others is to be an unneeded menace and unwanted nuisance to them.

That is what you Igbos are so I don’t know why you cry like toddlers when others jubilate negative developments against you.

You’re all dullards with single digit IQ anyway so no surprise you thinks being labeled a tormentor is good.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by God1blessBiafra: 6:32pm On Jun 11
WizardOfNG:

To torment others is to be an unneeded menace and unwanted nuisance to them.

That is what you Igbos are so I don’t know why you cry like toddlers when others jubilate negative developments against you.

You’re all dullards with single digit IQ anyway so no surprise you thinks being labeled a tormentor is good.
But I have never seen where people fights to continue sharing the same country with such people

Only fools will fight to remain with their troubles.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by WizardOfNG: 6:33pm On Jun 11
nedu666:

Dis one dey form important person.

I am more important than you for the mere fact I have the good fortune of not being born in the SE or affiliated with the region to then be condemned a tenth class citizen of Nigeria. lol.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by Mbanda(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11
WizardOfNG:

The bolded is an epitome of hypocrisy and lies in highest order.

Yorubas, that are always in the business of burning people's shops and goods, demolishing peoples residential buildings, stopping people from exercising their constitutional rights (which is voting for the candidate of their choice) is now a loving tribe by you grin grin grin in your feeble and hypocritical mind, Igbos are the only tribe that is hateful and malevolent towards others while yorubas are good people.

Yorubas started the hate first, Igbos are only reciprocating that's the fact.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by 100millionGoal: 7:17pm On Jun 11
Mbanda:
The bolded is an epitome of hypocrisy and lies in highest order.

Yorubas, that are always in the business of burning people's shops and goods, demolishing peoples residential buildings, stopping people from exercising their constitutional rights (which is voting for the candidate of their choice) is now a loving tribe by you grin grin grin in your feeble and hypocritical mind, Igbos are the only tribe that is hateful and malevolent towards others while yorubas are good people.

Yorubas started the hate first, Igbos are only reciprocating that's the fact.
Stop wasting your time with that shameful miscreant

1 Like

Re: Breaking News...unknown Gun Men Kill Two Military Personnel In Anambra state by nedu666: 7:23pm On Jun 11
WizardOfNG:

I am more important than you for the mere fact I have the good fortune of not being born in the SE or affiliated with the region to then be condemned a tenth class citizen of Nigeria. lol.

First class citizen that buys goods at same price as tenth class citizen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wahala Dey Oh! Buhari Leads On All Polls / Northern Leaders Plot Secret Coup Against Jonathan / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Corruption Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.