Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,138 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:59 AM

Snake Killed In My Compound - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Snake Killed In My Compound (474 Views)

Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now / All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife I Am Devastated / They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Killed In My Compound by eninlafarms: 4:03pm On Jun 11
Good day Nlanders.

It is indeed the season of snakes. Around 12am today, I heard my two GSDs fighting something and when I looked through the window, I saw this snake. I had to go out and help them kill it, though the snake is already wounded and could barely move fast again.

Please what kind of snake is this?. I used Google lens, one picture identified it as a Copperhead and another picture identified it as a Cat snake.
Now I'm not sure which is which.

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by LadyRosa2(f): 4:16pm On Jun 11
Poor dogs embarassed

Hope they are not casualties.
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by eninlafarms: 4:20pm On Jun 11
LadyRosa2:
Poor dogs embarassed

Hope they are not casualties.
Yeah, the dogs are doing fine.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by Amotolongbo(f): 4:20pm On Jun 11
eninlafarms:
Good day Nlanders.

It is indeed the season of snakes. Around 12am today, I heard my two GSDs fighting something and when I looked through the window, I saw this snake. I had to go out and help them kill it, [color= crimson]though the snake is already wounded and could barely move fast again.[/color]

Please what kind of snake is this?. I used Google lens, one picture identified it as a Copperhead and another picture identified it as a Cat snake.
Now I'm not sure which is which.
The snake was already wounded by the “two GSDs”, yet the only wounded part of the snake is the line beheaded line by the cutlass 🤣🤣🤣😀🧐😀
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by solarview(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11
Another one!

This is long shocked shocked shocked
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by 1000Capacity: 4:36pm On Jun 11
Please endeavor you check those dogs very well and take them to a vet ASAP. They may not show signs of bite yet

You don't know what God has done for you.
Good stew don land.
No go waste am o
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by Namdeenero(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11
Boiga Hoeseli… Mildly Venomous, not dangerous to humans.. It’s snake season.. Killed two Herald snakes in my compound recently
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by eninlafarms: 4:50pm On Jun 11
Amotolongbo:
The snake was already wounded by the “two GSDs”, yet the only wounded part of the snake is the line beheaded line by the cutlass 🤣🤣🤣😀🧐😀
Lol..I knew the snake was wounded, probably internally, because it did not put up any real fight when I was about to smash its body with a big stick.
As to how there was no wound mark on its body, the skin was one tough mfucker. Even after I smash its body with stick, it didn't show any external wound.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by eninlafarms: 4:51pm On Jun 11
solarview:
Another one!

This is long shocked shocked shocked
Yes very long.
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by eninlafarms: 4:53pm On Jun 11
1000Capacity:
Please endeavor you check those dogs very well and take them to a vet ASAP. They may not show signs of bite yet

You don't know what God has done for you.
Good stew don land.
No go waste am o

The doggos are doing quite well, they've been under close observation since over 16hr ago that this occurred.
But, yeah I'll have my VET come check them up though.

I don't eat snake. It's already thrown away after taking pictures for identification.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by eninlafarms: 5:01pm On Jun 11
Namdeenero:
Boiga Hoeseli… Mildly Venomous, not dangerous to humans.. It’s snake season.. Killed two Herald snakes in my compound recently
So it's a Cat snake. Thank you sir.
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by muyico(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11
I also killed 2big lion 2day! I will d image soon
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by Amotolongbo(f): 5:07pm On Jun 11
eninlafarms:

Lol..I knew the snake was wounded, probably internally, because it did not put up any real fight when I was about to smash its body with a big stick.
As to how there was no wound mark on its body, the skin was one tough mfucker. Even after I smash its body with stick, I didn't show any external wound.
This explanation still get as e be o 🤣
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by eninlafarms: 5:11pm On Jun 11
Amotolongbo:
This explanation still get as e be o 🤣
Lol. Na you sabi o.
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by eninlafarms: 5:12pm On Jun 11
muyico:
I also killed 2big lion 2day! I will d image soon
Good of you, the mighty Lions slayer. cheesy cheesy
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound by NANAHRAWLINGS: 7:36am On Jun 19
Good morning at solar view I read from 2022 where you bought a kenstar 200l deep freezer,please can you do well to furnish me with the pictures cuz I just bought one but from look of things it is not giving 200l vibes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Reportedly Denied Visa After Checks Showed He Owes Loan App N5k. / Brand New Kenwood&tower Blender Uk Standard / Nigerian Lady Reports UK Cop Who Advised Naija Women To Stop Reporting Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.