Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) (57666 Views)

Malawi VP Chilima, Others Confirmed Dead! Missing Plane Found With No Survivors / Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by Kojochyke(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11
Acekidc4:
His Watch has ended but it ended in a very brutal way. May we never die a painful brutal death🙏😩😫
What is dead may never die.
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by goodman5(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11
God when are u visiting Nigeria politicians with plane
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by Joy2dworldxyz: 11:22pm On Jun 11
Almunjid:

I wish ur Father what u wish other people's Father.

His father has never entered plane , too is not the president or vice of any country!

1 Like

Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by deji17: 11:33pm On Jun 11
Osinbajo will do another thanksgiving today. We pray for God's protection everyday!
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:21am On Jun 12
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

This scenario fits well for Tinubu and shetty.
Hopefully, this fate awaits them nextmonth.

Btw, watch as bloggers overflog the biography of this Malawian president in the coming days
You will surely die a painful death ☠️💀 before them.
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:23am On Jun 12
SpatialKing:
Rest in peace

God please when it be Nigerian turns?
You did it for Iran, now Malawi 🇲🇼
Do it for Nigerians
It will soon be Nigerian turn with you and your family.
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 12:26am On Jun 12
Almunjid:

I wish ur Father what u wish other people's Father.
His father ke? The dude himself will die like a goat .

1 Like

Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by Jodybarton: 1:08am On Jun 12
mmadu4:

'
more like you watch your parents die

Very very soon mark my words
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by mmadu4: 1:09am On Jun 12
Jodybarton:

Very very soon mark my words

fuccck you and your sister.
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by Jodybarton: 1:12am On Jun 12
mmadu4:

fuccck you and your sister.

You will bury your people soon very very soon
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by StreetTyga: 1:23am On Jun 12
10. You may leave this life at any moment: have this possibility in your mind in all that you do or say or think.

— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations 2.11
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 1:26am On Jun 12
okoliobinna84:
What will happen to this his beautiful wife now??
baba na person own now o cheesy
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by Officialenny1: 3:23am On Jun 12
Acekidc4:
His Watch has ended but it ended in a very brutal way. May we never die a painful brutal death🙏😩😫
I say Amen
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 4:02am On Jun 12
It would have been celebration galore if this happened to the one in Nigeria . The main one not the vice or maybe the 2 sef .. God have mercy

Acekidc4:
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by PriceActionZ: 5:05am On Jun 12
hkidola00:
thunder fire you and database yansh
Are you a product of baby factory without origin and identity? Because it is such people that talk like this. I doubt that sha, i can understand, this is a sign of frustration and depression. Pele. It shall be well.

1 Like

Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:14am On Jun 12
Rwanda genocide on my mind right now
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by franugo(m): 5:23am On Jun 12
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

Btw, watch as bloggers overflog the biography of this Malawian president in the coming days

You're very silly. I don't like tinubu/shettima but doesn't mean I'll lose my head the way you've lost yours.

It's vice president not president, at least deign to read the op and cease making a caricature of yourself.
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by Noghayin03(m): 6:36am On Jun 12
What's happening with air crashes this days. Truly a rich man's coffin.
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 7:52am On Jun 12
[quote author=Powerhouse5050 post=130424624]

It fit very well for your Mama and Papa.

Unfortunately Dem never enter plane and will never enter any.

So maybe Car crash with petrol tanker go fit them very well, by this time next month make tanker fall on them and they would die painfully with no one to help.

Infact make the tanker catch fire join.[shut up Baterian ..is he talking about your parents? why will u curse his parents..u should have addressed him personally without mentioning his parents...u agbadorians are so senseless and full of frustration and apprehension all the time
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by Levels1(m): 8:06am On Jun 12
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

Do you know what await you in future?

Since you are wishing someone evil certainly evil won't be far from you.

Read your Bible to understand better.

Peace
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by Iamzik: 8:10am On Jun 12
Zico5:

Fit well for who? How can u guys get dirty to this level. No wonder the rate of brutal accidents in ur region cos u guys are full of evils. How can u wish ur fellow humans death just because u want to rule.

APC carried mock coffin of Jonathan in 2014. Have you forgotten so soon?

This toxic politics of lies and propaganda was planted by apc. Now it has come full circle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by Ajofiapero(m): 8:31am On Jun 12
Some people are in the LAST year of their lives without even knowing it....

May God help us all
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:34am On Jun 12
This is what happens to corrupt thieving leaders and presidents, when they intimidate, kill, brutalise, steal from their citizens and make them poorer. This is how they will end up, they believe that they are invincible because they have all these men with guns around them.
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 10:11am On Jun 12
Acekidc4:
Plane crash Is not a brutal death. Have you seen caber patients that will still die after years of suffering? I'd pick plane crash over any long illness
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by desgiezd(m): 10:26am On Jun 12
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

What you have wished for our President and his Vice shall be your portion
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by desgiezd(m): 10:29am On Jun 12
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

You are evil and Satan has taken control of your heart. What you have wished for our President and his Vice shall be your portion.
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 10:54am On Jun 12
ode,gbogbo eyan ni ibo lodo eyin dindinrin.....you and your tinubu go run mad
PriceActionZ:

Are you a product of baby factory without origin and identity? Because it is such people that talk like this. I doubt that sha, i can understand, this is a sign of frustration and depression. Pele. It shall be well.
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by tyav7: 11:42am On Jun 12
But why would a vice president be flying in that kind plane na? RIP 🙏
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by Konquest: 12:16pm On Jun 12
God1000:
Malawi mourns 🇲🇼
All 10 passengers, including Malawi’s vice president Saulos Chilima, are dead after wreckage of their Dornier 228 military plane which was reported missing shortly after 10AM on Monday was found in the Chikangawa Forest.All 10 passengers, including Malawi’s vice president Saulos Chilima, are dead after wreckage of their Dornier 228 military plane which was reported missing shortly after 10AM on Monday was found in the Chikangawa Forest.
This is so surreal. I had that hunch that he and those on board the Malawi Air Force plane wouldn't make it. My condolences go out to his family and the entire people of Malawi being that I also have links with that country as well.

The Dornier 228 has always been a versatile aircraft in use by the Nigerian Air Force as well since as far back as I can remember, the early 1980s. Constant checks have to be done on all the aircraft to avoid these kinds of incidents.
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by azeezboi(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12
GOFRONT:
Chaiii

It's fits your papa and mama ewu
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by kmaster007: 2:41pm On Jun 12
Wch kind of gun dat army carry so. Look like dis old sch Bollywood movies
Re: Wreckage Of Plane Carrying Malawi's Vice President, Saulos Chilima (Photos) by kolawo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12
This is what happens when you use technologies you didn't develop yourself. The trained engineer, can't possibly be as expert as the engineers who designed and manufactured it. As long as we don't manufacture the gadgets that we use, especially the sensitive ones, we'll all be in mortal danger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) / 21 Nigerian Prostitutes In Spain Rescued By Police (Photos) / Socail Visit Visa To Trinindad And Tobago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.