Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,230 members, 7,897,210 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid (39244 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by OGwales(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11
N
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by jaksmillioniar: 8:21pm On Jun 11
Is true dat why God give woman two breast not 1. as baby is enjoying left am enjoying d other one.hahaha dat why I pay bride price

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by atobs4real(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11
Wonders shall never end. Nothing is impossible. Breast feeding can heal HIV.

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:23pm On Jun 11
The advert is boom....
Oya madam, I have malaria and typhoid....

Pls come over!!
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by 11Monkeys: 8:24pm On Jun 11
Which kind wife be this? So you dey let everyone know say your husband still dey suck flattened breasts. undecided

No secret no shame.

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Aplaudez(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11
Akpabio22:
Nigerian is the channel of jokes in heaven. Immediately angels are board they tune in Nigeria immediately for jokes and useless leaders undecided

As in board
Well, never mind I understand what us going on In this country cry
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Dynamicboss: 8:26pm On Jun 11
The power of boobi kiss
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Khallicopyro: 8:27pm On Jun 11
I get malaria and typhoid fever, who go breastfeed me bayi?
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Atuero(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11
We are all comedians in this country
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Hezmatosky: 8:28pm On Jun 11
Women! angry Once them see small change from their husbands their mouths will be running like train kiss
Let's assume the husband's job stopped, no income for man pocket, will she come here and rant rubbish?
Into say I no sef na rev. Father I for be angry
One stupid Tonalphs will come and challenge me now angry fullsssssss
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by UNNGRADUATEEE: 8:29pm On Jun 11
Babangidapikin:
Better update for malaria people like us ..
I swear, I hate why am AA, I wish am AS. Malaria don finish me
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by beewhy009(m): 8:31pm On Jun 11
Blisters on d mouth isn't due to malaria / typhoid sha.... That's Herpes woman!
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Akalia(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11
Babangidapikin:
Nna eh, I dey treat malaria every month. I go begin suck my wife's big breasts Wella from today, she bin dey complain say I no too send her breasts lately.

3 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Doyin2(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11
FeliciaOja:
After the same men will be forming Red pill
The bible said He that find a good wife will live long.

A woman is the best thing that a man can never do without.
If you like shout Fear Women, just know that your mother is also a woman and without her you will not be born.

Can you be born without your father?
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Sirchiboy: 8:35pm On Jun 11
Babangidapikin:
Baba u too like breast
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by anytexy: 8:41pm On Jun 11
Prov. 5.19. she is right.
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Pythagoras001: 8:41pm On Jun 11
There is too many BS to go around All thanks to collapsing or rather collapsed health care system
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Anfieldboss: 8:44pm On Jun 11
Literally a woman's breast can calm a man down. This has been proven scientically. And when a man is calm and at peace, there is a lower tendency for him to fall ill. So technically the woman is right cool

5 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by snowball11(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11
Tinibu fit send an executive order to the Senate mandating the regular breastfeeding of every adult male by their spouses to reduce malaria and typhoid! grin

E no get wetin APC no fit do o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by millionboi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11
PerfectStranger:
Nowadays to marry woman wey no go disgrace you in public na connection grin
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Verbtips(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11
Akpabio22:
Nigerian is the channel of jokes in heaven. Immediately angels are board they tune in Nigeria immediately for jokes and useless leaders undecided
gringringringringrin

Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by okeke6969: 8:51pm On Jun 11
Let me quickly remind my wife again that my genotype is AA.
But come o, that man na the real BADDO... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by NairalandGOAT1: 8:52pm On Jun 11
@Bullet01 come and see your SBN Past President ooh.... 😂 😂
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Kolo8888: 8:57pm On Jun 11
Congratulations
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Silentgroper(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11
FeliciaOja:
After the same men will be forming Red pill
The bible said He that find a good wife will live long.

A woman is the best thing that a man can never do without.
If you like shout Fear Women, just know that your mother is also a woman and without her you will not be born.
okay, noted..

I dealing with malaria nw, can I suck some so I don't have to spend exorbitantly on drugs...

2 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by APOPTOSIS: 9:01pm On Jun 11
These are the kind of Topics you get to encounter in an unserious society

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Blestedo75: 9:03pm On Jun 11
No be real malaria and typhoid been worry am,
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by reiddecuti: 9:04pm On Jun 11
Babangidapikin:

We the malaria patients don finally get cure.

We should all go them round suckin' breast gan...
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by jeromestarks: 9:16pm On Jun 11
Among all the animals on the surface of the earth, it is only man that suck breast from infancy to adulthood to death. Every other animals stop sucking breast after weaning but man doesn't.
Why?
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by Elena247247: 9:23pm On Jun 11
Is it the one with milk or milkless?
Re: Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid by AZControversial(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11
undecided

According to the last words of this post, this 'miracle' is limited to married men.

Boyfriends, steer clear!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist / Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.