Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,020 members, 7,946,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Please Should I Learn French Or Hausa? Serious Advise Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Should I Learn French Or Hausa? Serious Advise Only (229 Views)

A Lady Need Serious Advise, Pls Hide My Identity And Post For Me / Oyah, Abeg give your advise! ( Only Hustlers and people of vast knowledge) / Nairalanders, What Have I Done Wrong To This Girl.sensitive Advise Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Should I Learn French Or Hausa? Serious Advise Only by ayjay45(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11
I have free time and am thinking of learning a new language. I plan to japa to france that's why I'm considering French.

Plus japa to france and UK which is easier to implement.
Re: Please Should I Learn French Or Hausa? Serious Advise Only by MightySparrow: 7:33pm On Jun 11
Both , if you think you need them.
Re: Please Should I Learn French Or Hausa? Serious Advise Only by ayjay45(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11
MightySparrow:
Both , if you think you need them.
I have the time for just one
Re: Please Should I Learn French Or Hausa? Serious Advise Only by MightySparrow: 7:43pm On Jun 11
ayjay45:
I have the time for just one

Then take the one you need most
Re: Please Should I Learn French Or Hausa? Serious Advise Only by ayjay45(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11
MightySparrow:

Then take the one you need most
ok thanks what about the 2nd question

ayjay45:

Re: Please Should I Learn French Or Hausa? Serious Advise Only by Crossbow(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11
ayjay45:
I have free time and am thinking of learning a new language. I plan to japa to france that's why I'm considering French.

Hello friend, can you pull me along in this your language learning journey.. Surprisingly I am learning both at the moment and it seems you have alot of materials and resources, we can work on them..

To the question, French will serve you globally.. Hausa, a beautiful language with noun genders and phonics will seduce you the first day you learn ina kwana.. You will also get to converse freely with millions of Nigerians who speak it as first or second language. You will get extras when buying food items, free suya and new friends which is also important but if those are not your priority, stick with french..

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Wife Or Husband From Europe Or The U.S? / How To Cope As A Couple After Having A Baby / Why There Is No Wrong Or Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.