Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,459 members, 7,978,496 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:23 AM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (462265 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by greatmedic(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2013
Olastep1: On my way to OAU... If u need any help checking ur admin status. Notify here within 3 hrs so i can help u. Fanks
Pls, help me!! Yusuf Ismaila Ajayi. MICROBIOLOGY!! Thanks in advance.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by teewalkin: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2013
bros, abeg network me true that same channel. we have a lot to discourse. if u don't mind shadod19kg@gmail.com/08024432043. i'll appreciate it so much. God bless u.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GodzBELOVED(f): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2013
Olastep1: On my way to OAU... If u need any help checking ur admin status. Notify here within 3 hrs so i can help u. Fanks

Yes. Please help me check for a friend of mine. EMMANUEL OLUWAPONMILE F. [ 26070032DE]. For accounting. You could also check other related courses. Thank u very much!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GoGod(f): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2013
Safe trip IJN, pls hlp me chck Olamijulo Oluwatobi Grace. Law
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by michealade(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2013
Y'all Add me up on 2go,(mrmilkboy).....or jes 4lo me on twita(mrmilkboy1)!mention for folo bak..
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by michealade(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2013
help me check arogundade oo 26391469jh....a gal...shes is deadsick@home
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Godslove2039(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2013
Gud day.
To make it easier for Olastep to check ur name on the admission list, especially Faculty of Law, tell him the category (Merit, Predegree, DE, Catchment, ELDS or Supplementary) u think/hope ur name will fall into. If u dont, he may find it difficult to locate ur name cos the names on the Faculty of Law's list are so many, though they are grouped in the aforementioned categories. You can as well tell him ur UTME Score (only) cos the names are written in the order of "the highest in UTME to the lowest".
Goodluck to u.
@Olastep, kudos. Safe trip
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Calebsworld(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2013
Pls kindly help me check this Baale Dorcas 26232424ij 252 in jamb,284 in post jamb and Baale Caleb 26232423jc 207 in jamb,228 in post jamb,thanks.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Naldogen(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2013
pls help check ' Adedeji Michael' on Medicine supp. List.Thanks and God bless
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Godslove2039(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2013
Lillz19: Hellooooo! S dre any newly admitted student 4rm kaduna hre? Pls signify
Yes, I know of one. Jerobans is his username on Nairaland. Though he lives in Lag, he hails from Kaduna state.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2013
also dont forget to include d course when ure given him d name and reg.no. I've seen some 2 diff. people giving him names without a course/dept.
Make his search realistic enof
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2013
@all ACCT. Student, these are the promised new course outline begining from our set:
(1) ACC101 Intro to accounting 1
(2) ACC103 intro to biz
(3) SSC105 maths 4 social scientists1
(4) intro to philosophy
(5) either HIS 101(cultural history of africa) or SSC 101(man and his environment)
l'm still working on the topics too. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hopey09(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2013
Microbiology freshers,holla @me on 2go,Hopey09.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by greatmedic(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2013
Hopey09: Microbiology freshers,holla @me on 2go,Hopey09.
owk bro! Did ur name cum out frm d merit or supp list?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by latino91(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2013
Plz help me check IKEBUDE IFEANYI .S. pharmacy or other related courses since i didnt meet d cut-off..Thanks in advance
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
An Aside:
The Book of AFCON 13 v 1 - 12,
The pastor 4rm Toronto:-
1 And on that day when the Super Eagles had gathered in the burning bush against the Ethiopians of the eastern Desert, Keshi, the leader of the delegates gave directions to the people, but they listened not.
2 And Keshi knowing what awaited him at Abuja knelt down in his heart and cried unto the heaven saying "My God, my God, please do not forsake me, give me only one chance."
3 As soon as he spoke those words, the Lord heard his cry, and the Holy Spirit descended on the burning bush in the south of Africa where the men had gathered and said to Moses the Son of Victor, "Moses, go yea forth into the 18 yard box of the Ethiopians."
4 And Moses hearkened unto the voice of the lord and ran into the 18 yard box of the Ethiopians. and behold, a defender of the Ethiopian Army brought him down and caused a penalty.
5 And when this had happened, Keshi knew that the lord had heard his prayers and used Moses to cause a big scare for the Ethiopians. So he beckoned unto Moses to open his ears to the voice of the spirit and hid the commandments of the lord.
6 And the spirit came unto Moses again, saying "Moses,play ye the ball into the left corner of the Ethiopian net. And when Moses had done this, the Eagles recorded their first goal in the burning bush.
7 And the spirit drove Moses into the 18 yard box again and caused another great scare in the defense of the Ethiopians which made the keeper of the Ethiopian army attack him unwisely and got a red card from the Moroccan Judge of the southern Court.
8 When this had happened, the people could see the hand of God on Moses. And Keshi knowing the way of the spirit, said unto Moses"because the lord had used you to deliver the people of Nigeria out of the hands of the deadly Ethiopians, you shall go forth again and take the penalty.
9 Thus, as the lord would have it, Moses brought down the Armies of the Ethiopians by placing the ball beyond the reach of the make-shift goal keeper who the Ethiopians had brought against him.
10 And when Mikel the son of Obi saw this things, he became jealous and said in his heart "see this small boy,for him mind, e go dey think say him play pass me now because say e score 2 penalty and I miss 1. I go soon do am watin drogba do Torres. Then him eye go clear."
11 And when the draws were made, it was said that the Super eagles of Nigeria would go to war again with the eagles of Ivory coast, where Drogba the son of Didier was captain
12 When Keshi the son of Stephen heard these words, he cried unto heaven and said "My God, My God, Why has thou forsaken me?
For he knew that the defeat would be mighty, else the lord send a Prophet.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Henwall(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
BINTI_LAYE101: An Aside:
1 And on that day when the Super Eagles had gathered in the burning bush against the Ethiopians of the eastern Desert, Keshi, the leader of the delegates gave directions to the people, but they listened not.
2 And Keshi knowing what awaited him at Abuja knelt down in his heart and cried unto the heaven saying "My God, my God, please do not forsake me, give me only one chance."
3 As soon as he spoke those words, the Lord heard his cry, and the Holy Spirit descended on the burning bush in the south of Africa where the men had gathered and said to Moses the Son of Victor, "Moses, go yea forth into the 18 yard box of the Ethiopians."
4 And Moses hearkened unto the voice of the lord and ran into the 18 yard box of the Ethiopians. and behold, a defender of the Ethiopian Army brought him down and caused a penalty.
5 And when this had happened, Keshi knew that the lord had heard his prayers and used Moses to cause a big scare for the Ethiopians. So he beckoned unto Moses to open his ears to the voice of the spirit and hid the commandments of the lord.
6 And the spirit came unto Moses again, saying "Moses,play ye the ball into the left corner of the Ethiopian net. And when Moses had done this, the Eagles recorded their first goal in the burning bush.
7 And the spirit drove Moses into the 18 yard box again and caused another great scare in the defense of the Ethiopians which made the keeper of the Ethiopian army attack him unwisely and got a red card from the Moroccan Judge of the southern Court.
8 When this had happened, the people could see the hand of God on Moses. And Keshi knowing the way of the spirit, said unto Moses"because the lord had used you to deliver the people of Nigeria out of the hands of the deadly Ethiopians, you shall go forth again and take the penalty.
9 Thus, as the lord would have it, Moses brought down the Armies of the Ethiopians by placing the ball beyond the reach of the make-shift goal keeper who the Ethiopians had brought against him.
10 And when Mikel the son of Obi saw this things, he became jealous and said in his heart "see this small boy,for him mind, e go dey think say him play pass me now because say e score 2 penalty and I miss 1. I go soon do am watin drogba do Torres. Then him eye go clear."
11 And when the draws were made, it was said that the Super eagles of Nigeria would go to war again with the eagles of Ivory coast, where Drogba the son of Didier was captain
12 When Keshi the son of Stephen heard these words, he cried unto heaven and said "My God, My God, Why has thou forsaken me?
Great one! Guy ....or girl??
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
GodzBELOVED:

Yes. Please help me check for a friend of mine. EMMANUEL OLUWAPONMILE F. [ 26070032DE]. For accounting. You could also check other related courses. Thank u very much!
am sorry. Av jst checked d list and evn all d faculty of administration. D name is not there. Thanks
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
GoGod: Safe trip IJN, pls hlp me chck Olamijulo Oluwatobi Grace. Law
am sorry. The name is not there. I evn cross-checked it. Thanks
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by rajidgreat(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hausa: i dont know if am in a quandary right now.
>
>
it goes like dis......my mumsi just got my original waec certificate from my sec skul and scanned it and sent it to my mail box. When i checked it i discovad that there was a mistake in my month of birth. Instead of november, they put january. Kind of 11 month drift.
Dis looks disastrous. Anyone wit any idea on wat can be done?
u can make afidavit/sworn declaration of age. i also hd d same prob
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by misslaw(f): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
BINTI_LAYE101: An Aside:
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by misslaw(f): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
@binti dat ws funny ....pastor bintilaye
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
greatmedic: Pls, help me!! Yusuf Ismaila Ajayi. MICROBIOLOGY!!
d list is not pasted bro. I went 2d deans office @d physical sciences building n i was told its jst pasted on departmental level. I went back 2 Microbiology dept but i stil hasnt seen d list wit d secretary.
Av now let there to the college of health sciences to check 'Adedeji Micheal on medicine list
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
@Adedeji Micheal. I cudnt see ur name too. It seems u guys av already checked ur name. Anyway, i'l soon post d pix of medicine list
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Naldogen(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
Olastep1: @Adedeji Micheal. I cudnt see ur name too. It seems u guys av already checked ur name. Anyway, i'l soon post d pix of medicine list
thanks.Aldo I avn't checked it b4
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by greatmedic(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
Olastep1: d list is not pasted bro. I went 2d deans office @d physical sciences building n i was told its jst pasted on departmental level. I went back 2 Microbiology dept but i stil hasnt seen d list wit d secretary.
Av now let there to the college of health sciences to check 'Adedeji Micheal on medicine list
Thanks bro! I don't knw why Fac of Sci havn't yet pasted dia list. D'u know any idea of how I can check my name on d list. D tension is high here ooo. 1ce again, I appreciate ur industry! Hats off!!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Jerobans: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
Lillz19: Hellooooo! S dre any newly admitted student 4rm kaduna hre? Pls signify
Yes. Law.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by godstino(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
[quote author=Olastep1]@Adedeji Micheal. I cudnt see ur name too. It seems u guys av already checked ur name. Anyway, i'l soon post d pix of medicine list[/quotedid you see the dental list?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Yhemit(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Xup guys,is it possible to change course without any problem.e.g from pol.sc _ international rel.
>hafa can i go abt it
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by GoGod(f): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Olastep1: am sorry. The name is not there. I evn cross-checked it. Thanks
ait tnx vewi much
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
Medicine merit and Supp lists

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Olastep1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
Lastly, d last one 4 medicine

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.