Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (459079 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dubemkelly(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2012
BINTI_LAYE101:
Ahhh!
GOD. YOU SLEEP ALOT,
STILL TRYING
WAKE UP NAA, angry angry
WAKE UPPPPPPP
SHOUTING (WAKE UP IT IS JUST A DREAM)
ANYWAY WHAT WAS THE COS OF THE SHOCK.
Mehn...I no fit talk bro,da calender sounds ridiculous which means I should be carrying my books abwt during festive everywhere I go like MTN as rgrds da forth coming exam? They should have compressed everything b4 da year runs out...O.A.U is a place where one expects da unexpected nd she likes shocking her students like hot plates nd she doesn't bloody care if dat is normal or not,her decision is her personal reason...Come 2 fink of it,2nd semester is shorter dan 1st semester in evry university, it doesn't xceed 3months of which da long vac cums after it(2nd semesta) nt da 1st,I guess da school authority has lost its manner of reasoning. Not funny @tal #Sobs n walks away#
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dubemkelly(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2012
Saxophemsy: *walks in and gives Dube a resounding slap*cheesy he wakes up suddenly screaming 'GREAT IFE!!!!!!' 8-)
Lol...DON'T WAKE ME UP...Saxo,u won't kill me,seems da 2nd semesta calenda sounds normal nd right 2 u,anyway,we gonna be patient n c wat d school holds in stock 4 us tho I'm more concerned with da exam date...Happy Sunday man!!!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
Prof. Ademola Popoola step aside. DEAN OF FACULTY OF LAW.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by opexyy: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2012
PLS DOES D CATCHMENT CUTOFF MARKS WORK FOR 2ND CHOICE CANDIDATES
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by opexyy: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2012
RESULT CHECKER NEEDED!!!+
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by juniorstar(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2012
my fellow nairalanders i am led here to inform medicine and surgery applicants i the house that your choosing medicine and sug and having an average cutoff of 268 i.e utme+putme/2 does not guarantee your admission into oau ife to be candid with you guys the senate committee is not too happy with this year performance at the utme exams.Also it is the tradition of the school to select 100 medical student each year out of which 60 students is chosen from the pre-degree candidstes and 40 is chosen from the utme candidates i am not a prophet of doom i am just telling u guys da fact.as forthose that have an average cutoff of 268 & above thank God and keep praying but for those that also had an average of 268 but chose oau as second choice i have nothing to tell u guys but to try again next year i made that mistake once and i promised myself never to try such an act again and for those lucky few that will be admitted i say congratulations i hope to met u at the matriculation and perhaps the orientation and tour week thanks
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2012
@juniorstar does it apply to all other faculty too.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
@juniorstar
Are u the admission registrar's kid? Cut off marks were determined by the respective faculties and have been officially made public after careful consideration of all considerable factors. For your info, med/surgery is populated in the ratio 85 : 15 utme to pre-degree. I wonder where you got your own 40 : 60.
For all those that made the cut off kindly ignore this pessimist. He is just dreaming this up because he said he got a an average of 280.5. if the OAU changes cut off marks they will let us know. The last time I checked med/surgery cut off was still 262.
Please just ignore this m.ad man.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Godslove2039(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
juniorstar: my fellow nairalanders i am led here to inform medicine and surgery applicants i the house that your choosing medicine and sug and having an average cutoff of 268 i.e utme+putme/2 does not guarantee your admission into oau ife to be candid with you guys the senate committee is not too happy with this year performance at the utme exams.Also it is the tradition of the school to select 100 medical student each year out of which 60 students is chosen from the pre-degree candidstes and 40 is chosen from the utme candidates i am not a prophet of doom i am just telling u guys da fact.as forthose that have an average cutoff of 268 & above thank God and keep praying but for those that also had an average of 268 but chose oau as second choice i have nothing to tell u guys but to try again next year i made that mistake once and i promised myself never to try such an act again and for those lucky few that will be admitted i say congratulations i hope to met u at the matriculation and perhaps the orientation and tour week thanks
U are led? By who? 60 from Predegree? 40 from UTME? So, 0 from Direct Entry?
@MBBS aspirants, they wouldnt av pasted d cut off marks if senate had nt approved it. Medicine cut off is 262. Just have faith u're in already. When God says YES, wu fit say NO?
@Binti laye, wu is my new dean (faculty of law)?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
Godslove2039:
U feel led? By who? 60 from Predegree? 40 from UTME? So, 0 from Direct Entry?
@MBBS aspirants, they wouldnt av pasted d cut off marks if senate had nt approved it. Medicine cut off is 262. Just have faith u're in already. When God says YES, wu fit say NO?
@Bintin laye, wu is my new dean (faculty of law)?
Just ignore the fool.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Godslove2039(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
juniorstar: i have observed much discrepancy on this thread i have an aggregate of 280.5 and i opted for medicine and surgery i hope i am given the chance to study with the best this country has to offer.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by uceee(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
Hi guys, long tym. How is the wait going? They say we're gonna wait for at least six months more before resuming. What are u currently doing at home? How are u managing the boredom?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Quddyraht(f): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
hi guys, does anyone has ideaa of oau predegree. how d registration goes and school fees .
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
Quddyraht: hi guys, does anyone has ideaa of oau predegree. how d registration goes and school fees .
I THINK D JUST CONCLUDED SESSION PAID MORE THAN 150,000 N IT SEEMS IT INCREASES EVERY YEAR.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
Godslove2039:
U are led? By who? 60 from Predegree? 40 from UTME? So, 0 from Direct Entry?
@Binti laye, wu is my new dean (faculty of law)?
RUMOUR HAS IT THAT Dr. OLATUBOSUN A.K.A OLAT IS TO BE THE NEW DEAN.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
guys, how is the waiting? Even UI's first list is out.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Jerobans: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2012
morufoye: guys, how is the waiting? Even UI's first list is out.
Brother, i tire o! What do you think is delaying the admission list?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2012
Jerobans: Brother, i tire o! What do you think is delaying the admission list?
@Jerobans i am in ife now n i can 100% assure u that all d merit list has being compiled and have being sent to ABUJA for confirmation n it has being confirmed n sent back to school all dat is left is 4 it to be pasted n which i tink dat d strike is delaying d pasting but if u av some1 who can help u check inform such a person 2 help u check dat of ur dept. believe it or not some people has bin checkin it.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Jerobans: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2012
BINTI_LAYE101:
@Jerobans i am in ife now n i can 100% assure u that all d merit list has being compiled and have being sent to ABUJA for confirmation n it has being confirmed n sent back to school all dat is left is 4 it to be pasted n which i tink dat d strike is delaying d pasting but if u av some1 who can help u check inform such a person 2 help u check dat of ur dept. believe it or not some people has bin checkin it.
Thank a lot my brother for the info. I actually applied for Law and met the cut off mark for my state. I dont have anybody in Ife to help check it for me. Are you still in Ife? How can you help?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2012
BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWES!!! at 2012 LONDON OLYMPICS GAME:
#teambrazil olympic girls and #teamnigeria olympic girls camped next to each other are involved in an all out fighting n according to our correspondent on ground d fight all started when the Brazilian girls found their missing hair on the Nigerian girls head.
LOL!!!!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2012
Jerobans: Thank a lot my brother for the info. I actually applied for Law and met the cut off mark for my state. I dont have anybody in Ife to help check it for me. Are you still in Ife? How can you help?
THE LIST CAN'T BE EASILY ACCESSED LIKE DAT, U AV TO KNW SOMEBODY WHO CAN HELP, SO U AV TO FIND SOME1 WHO KNOWS SOMEBODY DAT IS IN UR DEPT. N CAN ACCESS IT COS I DON'T KNW ANYBODY IN UR DEPT. DAT CAN HELP ME CHECK IT, AM SORRY U AV TO FIND SOME1 ELSE WHO CAN HELP.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Jaydruke(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
Guy, b sure of what u're abt 2 type b4 u......candidates chosen frm d p.d area may nt be up 2 60...infact, it can never b up 2 60, there was a year they chose only 10people...max. Is 40....
juniorstar: my fellow nairalanders i am led here to inform medicine and surgery applicants i the house that your choosing medicine and sug and having an average cutoff of 268 i.e utme+putme/2 does not guarantee your admission into oau ife to be candid with you guys the senate committee is not too happy with this year performance at the utme exams.Also it is the tradition of the school to select 100 medical student each year out of which 60 students is chosen from the pre-degree candidstes and 40 is chosen from the utme candidates i am not a prophet of doom i am just telling u guys da fact.as forthose that have an average cutoff of 268 & above thank God and keep praying but for those that also had an average of 268 but chose oau as second choice i have nothing to tell u guys but to try again next year i made that mistake once and i promised myself never to try such an act again and for those lucky few that will be admitted i say congratulations i hope to met u at the matriculation and perhaps the orientation and tour week thanks
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dubemkelly(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
WEDDING TEST... I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend nd I had been dating 4 over a year,nd so we decided 2 get married. There was only one lil thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sis-in-law was 22yrs,wore very tight miniskirts,n generally was bra-less. She wud regularly bend down when she was near me,nd I alwaz got more than a nice view. It had 2 be deliberate coz she neva did it when she was near anyone else. One day her lil sis called n askd me 2 come over 2 check da wedding invitation cards. She was alone wen I arrived nd she whispered 2 me dat she had feelns nd desires 4 me dat she cudn't overcum. She told me dat she wantd me just once b4 I got married nd commiTted 2 her sis. Well,I was in total shock, n cudn't say a word. She said 'I'm going upstairs 2 my bedrum, nd if u wnt one last wild fling jux cum nd have me. I was stunned n frozen in shock as I watched her go up da stairs,I stud dere 4 a moment den turned nd made a beeline str8 2wrds my car. Lo n behold, my entire future family was standing outside,all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my fada-in-law hugged me n said "we r very hapy dat u've passed our lil test, we cudn't ask 4 a bera man 4 our daughter "WELCUM 2 DA FAMILY'
Moral Lesson of da Story; Alwas kip ur CONDOMS in ur car,cos I was on my way 2 fetch dem wen I passed da test...

4 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Adex097: 12:34am On Aug 01, 2012
Hi guys i'm tired of stayin @ home watcin tv cos i'v noticed dat ma tv iz now watcin me.wel its nt my t.v's fault buh o.*.u's. Anyway i nid an emerginC work 2 kip ma self busy (2 get som €)
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by henryvirus(m): 1:39am On Aug 01, 2012
I have 263 as my average score.......and i am aiming 4 law. Please is there any chance i myt get admitted?? 246jamb, 280pst ume
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2012
HAPPY NEW MONTH PALS. THIS MONTH OF AUGUST SHALL BE A MONTH OF GREAT TESTIMONY FOR US ALL N A MONTH OF PROGRESS ON D PASTING OF ADMISSION LIST.
#goodmorningpals.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Wizarddprince(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2012
Dubemkelly: WEDDING TEST... I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend nd I had been dating 4 over a year,nd so we decided 2 get married. There was only one lil thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sis-in-law was 22yrs,wore very tight miniskirts,n generally was bra-less. She wud regularly bend down when she was near me,nd I alwaz got more than a nice view. It had 2 be deliberate coz she neva did it when she was near anyone else. One day her lil sis called n askd me 2 come over 2 check da wedding invitation cards. She was alone wen I arrived nd she whispered 2 me dat she had feelns nd desires 4 me dat she cudn't overcum. She told me dat she wantd me just once b4 I got married nd commiTted 2 her sis. Well,I was in total shock, n cudn't say a word. She said 'I'm going upstairs 2 my bedrum, nd if u wnt one last wild fling jux cum nd have me. I was stunned n frozen in shock as I watched her go up da stairs,I stud dere 4 a moment den turned nd made a beeline str8 2wrds my car. Lo n behold, my entire future family was standing outside,all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my fada-in-law hugged me n said "we r very hapy dat u've passed our lil test, we cudn't ask 4 a bera man 4 our daughter "WELCUM 2 DA FAMILY'
Moral Lesson of da Story; Alwas kip ur CONDOMS in ur car,cos I was on my way 2 fetch dem wen I passed da test...
what a test! if such coms out in oau finayear exam its a pity dat majority of men we surely fail
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Wizarddprince(m): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2012
Hapy new day in a new month guys.gud new dis month in Jesus name
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Dubemkelly(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2012
In a situation like this,I wud say u make gud use of ur time nd maximise it. HAPPY NEW MONTH Peeps!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by femog93(f): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
why waisting your time sitting at home or doing predegree why don't you come for IJMB A level,IJMB A Level is 9 month certificate program that will guarantee your admission into 200 level any nigerian university of your choice without going through the huddles and stress of jamb.My centre will guarantee you sure success in the program with good lecturers and we never leave our candidate alone during exam.Gain admission without jamb, the form is still available for more information about registration call me on 08060277559 and if u also want sure success in your o level you can also contact me on 08060277559
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by femog93(f): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
femog93: why waisting your time sitting at home or doing predegree why don't you come for IJMB A level,IJMB A Level is 9 month certificate program that will guarantee your admission into 200 level any nigerian university of your choice without going through the huddles and stress of jamb.My centre will guarantee you sure success in the program with good lecturers and we never leave our candidate alone during exam.Gain admission without jamb, the form is still available for more information about registration call me on 08060277559 and if u also want sure success in your o level you can also contact me on 08060277559
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Realjude(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2012
How much is da 4m nd da totl cost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / DIRECT ENTRY Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.