Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,290 members, 7,925,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 05:11 AM

Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 (52772 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / ASUU Rejects Proposed Hiking Of University Fees to about N500,000k / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by MallamSpicey: 9:47pm On Jun 11
The black beauty on the left seems familiar, was she in a band? Njemanze i believe is her name

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by Jayhome24: 9:48pm On Jun 11
When schl was school not all those tiny leg morons public nuisance called girls orr ladies.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by F117nighthawk: 9:48pm On Jun 11
This was when there was complete decency and morals in the system
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by ukaface(f): 9:49pm On Jun 11
Alexiiydon:
The first girl at the left must be a Yoruba girl dark and beautiful
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by milann: 9:49pm On Jun 11
Oluromantic:
When opening of yannssh never common
she say make i suck her toto
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by ukaface(f): 9:50pm On Jun 11
Pennilessword1:
Women and cars....Westin dat one dey find for there?
Na my aunt be that, my uncle was toasting her in that picture
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by Steve0979(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11
den go Don die now o
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by milann: 9:51pm On Jun 11
tobenuel:
Good old days, tho I didnt meet them

these days Anabel and Pelumi wey be final yr students don go hang their pants for one year one boy house dey smoke 'loud' join

This life sweet shaa
i fit see anabel number for ya hand make i service her toto
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by Slic1: 9:52pm On Jun 11
Racoon:

IgboHistoFacts

When university was a place of learning not a fashion parade ground we have now.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by milann: 9:53pm On Jun 11
tefishy:
cool This time tear rubber still plenty well well
olosho dey that time oh
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by olaniyilukman(m): 9:54pm On Jun 11
MaziObinnaokija:
coolThat was then. When students attended classes NOT nowadays wey Ngozi, Khadijat,Bolanle don travel go Abuja for 2 weeks com give Jide,Aminu,OKAFOR 6k to help them write their test,assignment/even exam.
I really this, all tribe well represented...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by milann: 9:56pm On Jun 11
Starships4u:
The Actual Fine Students....
An average Uni girl now is a hook-up business lady....
how much you dey pay for short time
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by milann: 9:57pm On Jun 11
LightofGod001:
My birth year

shocked
how many kids
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by milann: 10:00pm On Jun 11
Omoawoke:
When the youth still value education and hardwork

Now na hookup and yahoo.
The future of Nigeria is endangered. Na skit makers, bbnaija and cruise dey reign.

It may be to an advantage for a few who can take their lives serious and seize opportunities to excel as professionals in their various fields because majority are becoming zombies
you sef dey carry short time
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11
Racoon:
I think that the building in the foreground should be the iconic Nnamdi Azikiwe Library @ Nsukka Campus of the University of Nigeria - the largest library in West Africa.

Foreground how?

The building is in the background please.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by Yashita: 10:00pm On Jun 11
When people loved and embraced their natural afro hair
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by Snowx: 10:03pm On Jun 11
Now Na hookup dey trend .a girl will travel during exams and get As after exams
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by hooperjames: 10:03pm On Jun 11
its the same with now,no difference at all.we just got advanced
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by jaksmillioniar: 10:06pm On Jun 11
Racoon:

IgboHistoFacts
how did u knw dey are all ibo. Animal

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by Chikel20000(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11
Racoon:
I think that the building in the background should be the iconic Nnamdi Azikiwe Library @ Nsukka Campus of the University of Nigeria - the largest library in West Africa.
more like Jimbaz

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by Believeintruth: 10:10pm On Jun 11
MartinCorridon:

FFK and I wholeheartedly agree with you.

@godons1, don't come here with pictures of beauty pageants oo grin

You don't have sense
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by sacajawea: 10:11pm On Jun 11
MaziObinnaokija:
coolwey khadijat,Bolanle don travel .
Khadijas and Bolanles are in UNN?
Like in sizeable numbers or percentages?

Jides and Aminus too?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by meobizy(f): 10:12pm On Jun 11
If they were eighteen years old then, theyโ€™ll be sixty this year. Nowadays, children enter university from as young as fourteen.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by MartinCorridon: 10:12pm On Jun 11
Believeintruth:

Believeintruth to his useless homosexual father
You don't have sense

I agree ๐Ÿ‘ wholeheartedly
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by Believeintruth: 10:13pm On Jun 11
MartinCorridon:

I agree ๐Ÿ‘ wholeheartedly

I also agree with the fact that you don't have sense.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by Olu1000: 10:13pm On Jun 11
GanagiBitrus:

Nostalgic!
They'll be in their sixties if still alive.

My mum graduated from the same school 1979.She is 69 now.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by tnerro1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11
No be Rita Dominic be that?
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by MartinCorridon: 10:15pm On Jun 11
Believeintruth:

Believeintruth to his father:
I also agree with the fact that you don't have sense.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by Believeintruth: 10:16pm On Jun 11
[quote author=MartinCorridon post=130426872][/quote]

MartinCorridon to this failure of a father. I agree you don't have sense.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by MartinCorridon: 10:16pm On Jun 11
Believeintruth:

Believeintruth to this failure of a father. I agree you don't have sense.
Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by Chikel20000(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11
ukaface:
Well I dress like this , and these naija guys were not coming my way because I no show them skin and cleavage. Hypocritical lots.

These ladies no get nyash and boo.bs o but ask these guys shouting decency upandan on here, them go say their woman must have nyash and boo.bs. Ndi hypocrites
let's see a picture of u then

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Picture Of University Of Nigeria Female Undergraduates In 1982 by Crafteck1: 10:19pm On Jun 11
Racoon:
Beauty and brain combined. Igbo got sweet ladies from antiquity - naturally fair and pretty. Ndi Chineke mere ofoma ofoma. Great lions and lionesses. Toonu Chineke!

Sometimes, learn to leave tribe out. Leave it on country level let the whole Nigeria see them for their natural beauty as nigerian ladies not tribal champions biko.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Which Part Of The Body Organ Never Rest? / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.