Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,716 members, 7,941,726 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data (594 Views)

Samsung A15 Specifications / Problems With Excess Data Consumption / Itel A15 Is Highly Be Recommended For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by ayjay45(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11
I cannot buy 1G 500 naira and it will just finish in 4 to 5 hours of streaming and browsing which is not so with my past phones or even wen I newly bought the phone.

Please help

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by FreeStuffsNG: 8:37pm On Jun 11
ayjay45:
I cannot buy 1G 500 naira and it will just finish in 4 to 5 hours of streaming and browsing which is not so with my past phones or even wen I newly bought the phone.

Please help
Save up your information and do factory reset if possible wink
Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by freemanq(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11
Go and buy normal data the one you are buying now it's fake, and burn very fast

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by Nairalander248: 10:31pm On Jun 11
ayjay45:

Please help

There is a background os downloading/upgrading... Just try and buy about 5GB and allow your phone on data for a night to finish the upgrade...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by ayjay45(m): 7:32am On Jun 12
Nairalander248:

There is a background os downloading/upgrading... Just try and buy about 5GB and allow your phone on data for a night to finish the upgrade...
bro I don tire I swear
Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by ayjay45(m): 7:32am On Jun 12
FreeStuffsNG:

Save up your information and do factory reset if possible wink
ok bro. What if it don't work after factory reset
Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by faceland: 1:30pm On Jun 12
ayjay45:

Please help

My I have same problem. On Sunday I use 4GB in 3 hours (editing a video online), in the past, that would be maximum of 200MB... Data is about to bankrupt me.

Suspecting might be modern website that are draining datas using AI or something.

Even last night I subscribed to night data three times. This is unprecedented.
Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by faceland: 1:33pm On Jun 12
freemanq:
Go and buy normal data the one you are buying now it's fake, and burn very fast

Including night plan?
I subscribed to night plan and it vaporized.

From midnight to 3am, I burnt 5GB and it still finished by 4am. Only podcast on YouTube I was playing (audio).

I dey drop the phone and just go back to buying newspaper or listening to radio.

Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by ayjay45(m): 10:20am On Jun 14
faceland:

Including night plan?
I subscribed to night plan and it vaporized.

From midnight to 3am, I burnt 5GB and it still finished by 4am. Only podcast on YouTube I was playing (audio).

I dey drop the phone and just go back to buying newspaper or listening to radio.
can you imagine

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by faceland: 9:10pm On Jun 14
Maybe coincidental, maybe they have a software that can detect someone is using too much data... Government sent me this message (on that same Glo line)

@ayjay45 that is the solution o. Mine wasn't turned on (I don't know why). 🤷🏿‍♂️
"Use Data Saver"

Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by ayjay45(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14
faceland:
Maybe coincidental, maybe they have a software that can detect someone is using too much data... Government sent me this message (on that same Glo line)

@ayjay45 that is the solution o. Mine wasn't turned on (I don't know why). 🤷🏿‍♂️
"Use Data Saver"
my data saver dey off since off bruh. Thank God u found your own solution but it's not mine

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by faceland: 8:42am On Jun 15
ayjay45:
my data saver dey off since off bruh. Thank God u found your own solution but it's not mine

Yes.
It is possible website/apps are heavier.
My data just finished (it must be switched off for hotspot, so useless).
Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by francisisking: 11:08pm On Jun 15
Network provider don gang up against us
Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by ayjay45(m): 10:14am On Jun 16
francisisking:
Network provider don gang up against us
You're experiencing the same issue sir?
Re: Please Help Me My Samsung A15 Is Consuming Excess Data by francisisking: 10:42am On Jun 16
ayjay45:
You're experiencing the same issue sir?
yes oh... Infact with all the data saver and minimizing usage of data... It's still the same and I think the network are not really giving us the right amount of data.

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Blackberry 8900 / Download World Cup Theme Music / We Are Building A Virtual Private Network; Make Free Calls 24/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.