Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:39 PM

Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction (25600 Views)

Opinion: Okpa Is Better Than Moi Moi / See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi / See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by Jeje247: 12:12pm On Jun 12
I bought N400 fufu this morning and was close to weeping. Had to buy extra after eating and was still unsatisfied. Just a few years back, you wouldn't be able to finish N200 fufu in one sitting
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by ufotunang: 12:12pm On Jun 12
Emeskhalifa:
So I ask again, did this man really build Lagos? Abi na lamba?
... Tinubu later confessed that he built Lagos in his dreams 🙄
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by ufotunang: 12:13pm On Jun 12
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Jun 12
Even no 50 naira akara again..akara is now 100 naira... nawaoooo.. renewed shege everywhere 🙄
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by ufotunang: 12:15pm On Jun 12
What did you expect from a president that was running away from media interviews and presidential debate and that the only thing he could tell nigerians during his presidential campaign that.. it's my turn
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by dododawa1: 12:19pm On Jun 12
OBIDENTs

Food
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by sudeba(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12
jeromestarks:

Forget long story. Which would you prefer to marry: a virgin or a woman fvcked by many men?
The battle between you & non virgin women is forever eternity. But wetin dey do you. Pinpoint the issue out, we all ears. Woman have really showed you shege pro max.

1 Like

Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by faceland: 12:22pm On Jun 12
VinnyBaba:

OP, N100 will soon be Useless in Nigeria. sad

CANNOT buy Akara, Bread, Notebook, Recharge Card,etc. embarassed

Currently, it can buy only Biscuits and Stick Sweets. undecided

150 is the lowest we can pay for bike ride. Okada/achaba would never collect 100 naira for a short distance.

1 Like

Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by murtalaa(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12
@op, You eavesdrop on management meeting and as if that not crime enough, you make it public before it is officially announced.
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 12:28pm On Jun 12
Ye 🙆🏾‍♀️,that one big Na.For my area #100 okpa be #100 sugar
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by Iqtest: 12:30pm On Jun 12
casualobserver:

On the contrary. We are paying the price today for the failures of Obasanjo, GEJ and perhaps most significantly Buhari. By the same time the benefits of Tinubu’s reforms may not be seen till he leaves office.

Buhari was always a mistake. This is not benefit of hindsight, I said it at the time he means well but he hasn’t got a clue how to manage an economy. I know because I was witness to Buhari as a military leader. I also said at the time that the virtues he had that many used to promote him (corruption fighter) he will not be able to implement as a civilian president. That said, Buhari did leave some legacies but the damage he did far outweighed them. His biggest failure was his failure to get refineries working for 8 years and tackle insecurity.

In the same way I am saying and have said many times that Obi would have been a disaster because like Buhari you can see from his past that the man has no clue. Atiku would have been a cesspit of corruption because PDP boys are hungry. Hard as this may be for anyone, Tinububremainns the best of the 3, followed by Atiku. Obi has no business being a local govt chairman.

Tinubu did not create Nigerias problems except for the fact that he helped install Buhari. If Tinubu cannot fix our problems, nobody can out of the 3.

The most intellectually deficient argument is to criticize Buhari rightfully for his failures and then advocate Obi as president. It means you did not learn anything from the 8 years of Buhari. It means you are the problem of Nigeria, it means you desire and deserve bad governments. It means you lack what it takes to determine who will make a good leader, it means you don’t think right. I have said it many times, I never voted for Buhari in 2015 or 2019….neither did I vote for GEJ or Atiku.
Sir, you expressed it perfectly. My dad, who worked with all three major candidates when they were governors, believes that Obi would have been the worst president Nigeria ever had. He described Obi as clueless and merely a repackaged fraud. While Atiku might have been a slightly better choice, my dad noted that Atiku destroyed the PDP, leaving many party members still holding grievances, and predicted that corruption would have soared under his leadership. He maintained that although Tinubu is not the ideal candidate, he is the lesser evil compared to the others. My dad consistently argued that Obi was the worst of them all, calling him a pathological liar and a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by Phantom727(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12
bunmioguns:
When I bought 4 and half congo beans at 11k in the market

I told my wife when I got home, please cook beans only

Please don't do any moimoi or àkàrà

I am not interested

The rate at which the price of foodstuffs are skyrocketing enh... Am really afraid o

Where And how much per congo
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by chikason22(m): 12:37pm On Jun 12
Dstar434:

Are you sure you have enough handkerchief for these "sweet" tears of yours?
Suffering and smiling. Well, you all will reap the evil seeds you sow
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by Allisgud: 12:38pm On Jun 12
The only food I ditest in Nigeria
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by Yashita: 12:44pm On Jun 12
jeromestarks:
With the way things are getting expensive in Nigeria, you can't afford to waste your money anyhow. You should always purchase the best.

Once you discover that she's not a virgin woman, just fvck your part and let her go When you're tired of her overused pvssy.

It's total foolishness to use your hard-earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who another man fvcked with just two eggs and indomie.

Plus, marrying a woman disvirgined by another man is a sure ticket for training another man's children because she will definitely fvck her ex whenever he shows up to her in the market or on Facebook. Women can't resist the first man who fvcked them.
If you want a peaceful lasting home and children who won't grow up to beat you, marry a woman whom you're the first to fvck her.

Sh*t up. Small pikin yarning rubbish. Your mate they discuss business/skills/talent development, na woman you dey talk about. You neva reach to get small sense of maturity.

What skills do you have sef, if I may ask? What are you really good at? You're not doing well in life but you're attacking women. Ewu Gambia. Looking for virginity like any woman owes you that. Ozuor 🙄

1 Like

Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12
jeromestarks:
With the way things are getting expensive in Nigeria, you can't afford to waste your money anyhow. You should always purchase the best.

Once you discover that she's not a virgin woman, just fvck your part and let her go When you're tired of her overused pvssy.

It's total foolishness to use your hard-earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have a woman who another man fvcked with just two eggs and indomie.

Plus, marrying a woman disvirgined by another man is a sure ticket for training another man's children because she will definitely fvck her ex whenever he shows up to her in the market or on Facebook. Women can't resist the first man who fvcked them.
If you want a peaceful lasting home and children who won't grow up to beat you, marry a woman whom you're the first to fvck her.

If every man decides to follow this then there will be very few marriages because how many ladies of marriageable age are virgins
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by Eben24: 1:09pm On Jun 12
This is not new as they stopped selling okpa #100 at my side since last year.
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by Davidic1999: 1:19pm On Jun 12
Love800:
It looks like moi moi with the same ingredients(salt, pepper, maggi) in preparing it. But the main difference is the main material, which is bambara flour and moi moi is beans.
Thanks for making it clearer 😍

1 Like

Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by Jman06(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12
It's not about to, it has gone extinct already!
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by mechanics(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12
Hahahaha, it has gone since, you should be talking about N200.
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by MyAmericandream(f): 2:00pm On Jun 12
NwaNimo1:

There will be riots....

I don't think that would be possible, Nigerians are resilient people they will cope.
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by Inyaky(f): 2:00pm On Jun 12
Dstar434:

You sound like a fool, no shades.

Exactly what I said in my mind when I saw his write up
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by MyAmericandream(f): 2:03pm On Jun 12
ablejesus26:
Nigeria will suffer heavily for the big mistake they did in 2015. I kept telling them pdp is not living up to expectations but bubu and his Apc should not be an option.

7more years to go.

May the strongest survive.
A sane person shouldn't have voted for bubu in the first place. I'm surprised they still went ahead and voted tinubu again. Is something not wrong with the Nigeria people?
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by Inyaky(f): 2:08pm On Jun 12
Ganjafama:
You are just wasting your time. The same fools who voted Tinubu would happily revote him come 2027. The average Nigerian is cursed.

Was he voted, Wasn't it Yakubu that selected him ?
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by ffo(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12
helinues:

So you don't understand the meaning of FFO.

Hahahaha

why my mention?
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by ablejesus26(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12
casualobserver:

On the contrary. We are paying the price today for the failures of Obasanjo, GEJ and perhaps most significantly Buhari. By the same time the benefits of Tinubu’s reforms may not be seen till he leaves office.

Buhari was always a mistake. This is not benefit of hindsight, I said it at the time he means well but he hasn’t got a clue how to manage an economy. I know because I was witness to Buhari as a military leader. I also said at the time that the virtues he had that many used to promote him (corruption fighter) he will not be able to implement as a civilian president. That said, Buhari did leave some legacies but the damage he did far outweighed them. His biggest failure was his failure to get refineries working for 8 years and tackle insecurity.

In the same way I am saying and have said many times that Obi would have been a disaster because like Buhari you can see from his past that the man has no clue. Atiku would have been a cesspit of corruption because PDP boys are hungry. Hard as this may be for anyone, Tinububremainns the best of the 3, followed by Atiku. Obi has no business being a local govt chairman.

Tinubu did not create Nigerias problems except for the fact that he helped install Buhari. If Tinubu cannot fix our problems, nobody can out of the 3.

The most intellectually deficient argument is to criticize Buhari rightfully for his failures and then advocate Obi as president. It means you did not learn anything from the 8 years of Buhari. It means you are the problem of Nigeria, it means you desire and deserve bad governments. It means you lack what it takes to determine who will make a good leader, it means you don’t think right. I have said it many times, I never voted for Buhari in 2015 or 2019….neither did I vote for GEJ or Atiku.

Lie.
The only person to reserve the award for best failure is Tinubu. Buhari is way smarter than the drug addict.
Obi or any other Southern strong politician would have done well,Wike,Saraki,OUK Tinubu never came with a footprint for governance that's why He is making a big mess.

When a govt means business you will surely know,,Apc was never formed to make Nigeria better, they only joined forces to crush pdp and keep power at any length.

The Educated people know that after the politicking comes reality so politics goes beyond the election, check the most Educated States in Nigeria, this States rejected Tinubu like a plague, even Osun State will prefer Power go back North than vote for such a disgrace and failure called Tinubu.
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by ablejesus26(m): 2:24pm On Jun 12
AAADE:

3 more years to go.

That man go complete him own turn.

If he can buy isd way in don't you think it will be easier as incumbent president?

Abi you think se the failure personified na Jona??
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by Madups(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12
Emeskhalifa:
So I ask again, did this man really build Lagos? Abi na lamba?
As far back as 1999 when i was in primary 2 or there about.. We read novels about how lagos was in a class of its own when you talk of cities in africa. If you bliv this man built lagos then you are the most gullible being on earth.

1 Like

Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by czarr(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12
casualobserver:

Shut up! You are clearly not an intelligent fellow.
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by chichar1(f): 3:14pm On Jun 12
Sccarrr:
if Okpa 200 too much for u, carry your 100# buy water drink, no b by force.......

sore losers anthem... cursed ppl doing what dey know best... cursing 😹
Yeyenatu!!
You think every body is behaving and reasoning like slowpoke or Zombie on a daily basis on social media. Mtcheeewww!!!

Get the hell out of here... mischievous entity.
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by Sccarrr: 3:20pm On Jun 12
chichar1:
Yeyenatu!!
You think every body is behaving and reasoning like slowpoke or Zombie on a daily basis on social media. Mtcheeewww!!!

Get the hell out of here... mischievous entity.
enough of the wailing mumu....carry ur cursing Comot here ,sore looser!
Re: Okpa 100 Naira About To Go Into Extinction by chichar1(f): 3:23pm On Jun 12
Sccarrr:
enough of the wailing mumu....carry ur cursing Comot here ,sore looser!
Madman anthem. A winner man you are. Mtcheeewww!!

🖕🖕🖕🖕

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper / How Much Is This Noodle In Your Area? / Apart From Rice, Beans, Swallow & Indomie/Spaghetti, Whatelse Do You Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.