Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar (15811 Views)

ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War / Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. / House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Objectivist04: 11:51pm On Jun 11
kingthreat:
If Hamas loved their people, they will declare ceasefire and stop this needless war.
Both IDF and Hamas needs to stop this. The innocent Palestinians are the ones suffering.
The war have to continue until they sourender no two ways about it

2 Likes

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Emman08: 12:24am On Jun 12
What's the difference between Hamas fighters and civilians?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by adm212144: 1:13am On Jun 12
Righteousness2:
Hamas WANTS to maximize Palestinian casualties.
ISRAEL wants to minimize them.
This is the Story of the War.

If not for the High Moral standard of the IDF and value ISRAEL Has for life, this War would have been Concluded in 4days.

This is the Clear difference between Light and Darkness .

This is clear difference between those who Love and place value on Lives and those who place no value on the lives of even those they claim to fight for.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL!

isreal does not want to minimize anything Infact they are taking the advantage of the situation for ethnic cleansing .if not for protest and stuff around the world.it would have been a different story .isreal is no one propagandist. Lietayu can lie .Hes the devil not differs from other terrorist but thank God ,he’s been exposed
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by NAC1666: 1:25am On Jun 12

1 Like

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by KnownUnknown: 1:35am On Jun 12
NOETHNICITY:
Another obvious Isreali propaganda machine at work once more

This is the first time in human history that an invading army claims to be the victim at the same time.

Playing the victim while being a despicable piece of shit is an inherent part of being a Judaism. Their bullshit mythology is filled with genocide with the perpetrators consistently playing the victim

1 Like

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by xeju: 1:59am On Jun 12
Who voted Hamas to power
Shattuck:
But hamas is a terrorist organization and not the leader of Palestine, his stance isn't out of the ordinary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:11am On Jun 12
This man is not interested in peace, he wants the war to continue, the bl00d thirsty terr0rists says the death of his countries soldiers is good for the country angry what a superstitious barbaric belief. Is the world reading all these? Or the world only reads when Isreal fight back to defend themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by wealthyvic1: 3:08am On Jun 12
WereyBoi:
What a leader🌚
He is a mass murderer.
Shooting rockets from civilian population.
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Ojukwudfugitive: 3:24am On Jun 12
WereyBoi:
What a leader🌚
Same tactic as Ojucrook the coward. He used Igbo children as canon feeders, while his children were in faraway Ivory Coast. The fugitive would later flee the battle grounds when his own death was miles away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:33am On Jun 12
NOETHNICITY:

This is the first time in human history that an invading army claims to be the victim at the same time.
you be mumu, when has Isreal claiming victims? Let them continue to fight without cry like babies and see who wins. But all of you terorists won't stop crying

1 Like

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by yahmohy27: 4:24am On Jun 12
Righteousness2:

If not for the High Moral standard of the IDF and value ISRAEL Has for life, this War would have been Concluded in 4days.

This is clear difference between those who Love and place value on Lives and those who place no value on the lives of even those they claim to fight for.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL!

Hmmmm I really thought this guy gets knowledge of the book ,but it's an adult rated one..... well the painful part of it ,is that it night not be when you're still breathing ...Oga go and read more don t be narrow minded read more authentic books
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Vulcan24(m): 4:54am On Jun 12
Oshima:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is Kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GMUrCaiHWQ?si=yrx3hYxUFdcaUwQM

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

Approach some wealthy automobile business owners
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Emyogalanya: 5:02am On Jun 12
99thEnemy:
God1000 oya wetin you wan talk now?
You de mind that one. I've said it hamas is not looking for any two state solution, all they seek is to put israel out of existence altogether even is a palestinian state is created they will still go and find trouble
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:35am On Jun 12
Holiness2100:

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/gaza-chiefs-brutal-calculation-civilian-bloodshed-will-help-hamas-626720e7?mod=hp_lead_pos1

God will punish all those supporting and protesting on behalf of these bloody, insensitive, callous and selfish jihadists.

@Good100: Can you see the kind of useless creatures you and your folks are ignorantly supporting

It's a shame! I know these islamists and what they do can do, but folks like you won't listen or learn.

1 Like

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by KGBKremlin: 5:37am On Jun 12
Righteousness2:

GOD BLESS ISRAEL!

Close your mouth.
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Shattuck(m): 5:43am On Jun 12
xeju:
Who voted Hamas to power
hamas isn't in power, hamas is just a terrorist organization, so if it's leader thinks that way, then it is expected from a terror organization, that shouldn't justify the killing of innocent Palestinians.
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Jonjam269: 7:27am On Jun 12
themanderon:
He is busy sacrificing the lives of his people yet he is hiding in a tunnel underground like the sewer rat that he is. Where is that God moniker always speaking against Israel? See your Hamas brothers speaking about sacrificing more of its people in this war.
Just like the way the fugitive in far away Norway is sacrificing the lives of indigbos for his utopian ambition.
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Krismas(m): 7:55am On Jun 12
grin what has Yaya Sinwar said, that is not TRUE?
1. Civilian casualties are inevitable in the struggle for liberation, especially against a sado-masochistic failure like Israel. Algeria actually lost 1.5million civilians to France
2. civilian casualty is no reason why you should accept a WORTHLESS DEAL or stupid terms of surrender.
3. Yaya Sinwar was himself put in prison for 23years all for the struggle for liberation. he is like Mandela.
4. all the Palestinians that have died in this war, would have been killed by Israel by and by, at any rate. only slowly. Israeli occupation is a murderer. they call it MOWING THE LAWN. they would have been mowed for nothing. however, here is the chance to make their death count for something.
5. Israel does not care about civilians. be they Israelis or Palestinians. they killed their own citizens oct7 in a brutal fashion
6. Hamas has every right to fight to be free from Israeli occupation, subjugation, apartheid, genocide and land theft.

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Krismas(m): 8:12am On Jun 12
grin You haven’t seen what’s ready yet don’t worry

The humiliation of the IDF in Gaza & the complete shut down of the northern occupied Palestine by HezbAllah, The humiliation of the US Navy & UK Navy in the Red Sea by Shoeless Yemenis AnsarAllah, the drones hitting Eilat from the Iraqi HezbAllah

Yeah nothing bro…

Let’s not forget April 14th, when the Islamic Republic of Iran directly strikes the Zionist entity and humiliating 10 countries who used all their defence might to defend Israel that night…

And that’s only the beginning for whats coming to the enemy⏳

ONLY YESTERDAY, THE AMERICAN AMBASSADOR, WHO IS ALWAYS KNOWN TO RAISE HER HAND AGAINST ANYTHING CEASEFIRE IN GAZA, FOR A REASON AS SILLY AS THAT THE PROPOSAL DID NOT CONTAIN ANY CLAUSE OF CONDEMNATION FOR HAMAS, WAS THE ONE READING A CEASEFIRE DEAL AND APPEALING TO THE SAME HAMAS, SHE LIKE TO CONDEMN SO MUCH, TO ACCEPT IT. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Krismas(m): 8:15am On Jun 12
grin SO, what are we talking about?

who really has been blocking ceasefire, and rejecting calls to stop the war? shocked

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Krismas(m): 8:42am On Jun 12
grin Alaa Zuhd, an ordinary citizen in an extraordinary moment chose to be a hero.

Alaa does not belong to any military organization, but after he heard occupation special force entered the Nuseirat camp, he came down with his bare chest and his light personal weapon to confront the genocidal forces.
Alaa was martyred along with his brother Bahaa, and their sister Ruba joined them after their house was bombed.

With these words, their father mourned them: “My lions, my children; Bahaa and Alaa were martyred and after my house was bombed, my daughter Ruba, was also martyred. Praise be to Allah who honored me with their martyrdom. We remain steadfast and determined to follow the path of honor. We did not bring impurities into our homes, but they invaded us and took from our water, land, and air, so it is necessary to fight them with everything we are given. If we die, we die as martyr." and if we live, we live as honorable.”
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by MDK777: 8:47am On Jun 12
Who is winning? grin grin grin calculate your own too and don't fall into their game plan, but it's just too late 😁😁😁
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by cl0r0x: 9:14am On Jun 12
NOETHNICITY:

I'm very certain you celebrate Russia for invading Ukraine but chastise Isreal for the same. Why did Hamas kickstart the invasion?

Hamas Plans to invade and commit genocide unfortunately their enemy is more brutal. You claim victory daily and cry foul daily.

2 Likes

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by UmarFaruk98: 9:21am On Jun 12
SpecialAdviser:
That has always been their game plan.
That is why they use innocent civilians human shield for fighting causing civilians death.

Israel is the only military in the world that drop leaflets to civilians to warn them off before bombing a target. Yet the media are heavily criticizing Israel. Because Aljazeera and other Arab media are pushing up the propaganda and it's working in their favour. To be frank, the civilians death is working in their favour. That's even why Spain and other European countries have recognised Palestine. Even UN is complicit in the propaganda. Everyday we hear civilians death. No report of Hamas death. Are Hamas members not dieing in the war?

Their luck is that modern media has made the war fought different from the way David and other Israeli warlords fought it in the bible. In those days, every Palestinian man is seen as a soldier. Killing continues until Palestinians abadon their lands.
which Isreal!! No country exist as Isreal the World, we all know that the aclaimed country Isreal is American military base.....
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by AFONJACOW(m): 9:22am On Jun 12
Don't worry you will soon shout Alluhu akubar when the bomb starts raining on Ur head. Id Israel can kpai Iran president on their own soil... You terrorist have not hiding place . Be running Ur mouth like tal water
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Krismas(m): 9:46am On Jun 12
grin Yahya Sinwar, the military leader of Hamas, has said resistance fighters have the upper hand over "israel" in the war in Gaza. Sinwar has recently told Hamas’ political leadership in Qatar, “We have the israelis right where we want them.”

Sinwar has added, “We have the capabilities to continue fighting for months.” The senior Hamas official has stressed that only resistance can bring an end to Israel’s war of genocide in Gaza.

He has drawn a comparison between the israeli carnage in Gaza with the Battle of Karbala: “We have to move forward on the same path we started or let it be a new Karbala”
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Krismas(m): 9:49am On Jun 12
grin Yaya Sinwar
"We will make Netanyahu curse the day his mother gave birth to him"
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Krismas(m): 9:51am On Jun 12
grin The British University of Swansea decides to withdraw its investments from a bank that finances jevvish genocidal entity's arms companies
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Krismas(m): 9:55am On Jun 12
grin Yedioth Ahronoth - Gilad Sharon:

Who is responsible for the humiliation carried out by Hezbollah in the north? Who is responsible for running a failed campaign for eight months? Perhaps whoever told us that Hamas and Hezbollah are deterred, no one is more deterred than this weak and cowardly prime minister, who cannot even look into the eyes of the mayor of Kiryat Shmona when his city is destroyed and the north is on fire.
Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by mutabi: 10:00am On Jun 12
SMH!

Shameless propaganda by Wall Street Journal for genocide sympathizers to gobble up. Just like the shameless and roundly discredited lie that New York Times reported about Hamas' systemic rape and beheaded babies, simply to paint Palestinians as horrible people so that Righteousness and his likes can continue to justify genocide.

But God never forgets.

So it is now Hamas that is resisting ceasefire? Hamas that proposed ceasefire since October 20 before Israel even invaded Gaza.

Hamas that accepted ceasefire deal before Rafah invasion that Israel refused to honour, and instead burnt children alive and beheaded babies.
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/hamas-says-it-accepts-ceasefire-proposal-of-egypt-qatar-5603513

Hamas that has accepted UN ceasefire resolution that Israel refuses.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jun/11/first-thing-senior-hamas-official-says-it-accepts-un-ceasefire-resolution-gaza-israel

Israel that rejected America's truce proposal.

Israel the child killers, the rapists, the torturers, the kidnappers, the brutal psychopaths.

Hamas committed atrocities, and will get their recompense. But Israel and their supporters are far worse. Far far worse.

God never forgets. And every oppressor and their supporters will get their recompense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civilians Bloodshed Will Help Hamas - Hamas Chief , Yahya Sinwar by Krismas(m): 10:02am On Jun 12
grin China is printing posters bearing the picture of Brigadier General Yahya Saree and describing him as “the only hero,” along with phrases praising Yemen's "humanitarian and distinguished position" in standing with the oppression of Palestine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Arrested For Stealing Heroin From Patient's Stomach / Israel To Establish Over 3,300 Settlement Units In Occupied West Bank / Madagascar Passes Bill To Castrate Child Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.