Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,406 members, 7,940,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu (1097 Views)

We Did Not Call For Impeachment Of Osinbajo ― Ohanaeze Ndigbo / 14 Ondo House Members Sign For Impeachment Of Ajayi Agboola / Buhari: MURIC Blames Saraki For Impeachment Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by Bebigiby1: 9:44pm On Jun 11
In May 2023 I made a post regarding the dangers of allowing Tinubu and the evil APC government to continue to rule the country, many tribalistic foolish people in this forum were quick to attack the thread without offering any reasonable explanation to justify the illegal presidential election that was rigged in favor of Tinubu…. Today, many of those who were championing hateful tribal propaganda after the election in support of Tinubu can’t afford to eat 2 square meals or pay their bills, it gets worse as unemployment rate rises due many businesses leaving Nigeria….

When Tinubu told Nigerians that his government will continue from Buhari stopped many people thought it was a joke and didn’t take it seriously… it is this unserious attitude and sentiments of many Nigerians to national issues that has led us to where we are now…. It is no longer news that this government has failed and lacks the capacity to make policies that will address the numerous challenges facing the country…. Allowing the government to continue means a guaranteed path to the destruction of Nigeria’s economy. I am of the opinion that Nigerians should in earnest begin to mobilize for mass peaceful agitation to push for the removal of this bad government before Tinubu destroys the country completely…. A bag of beans is now over N100,000 how bad will it get until Nigerians wake up to the reality of their destruction…..

Nigeria appears to be a failed state today due to the rising cost of living, insecurity and political corruption caused by this government’s bad policies, looting of our common wealth and incompetance of Buhari and his governement in the last 8 years. It is glaring that Tinubu's presidency was the final nail in the coffin to a nation with a debt ridden economy and insatiable greedy corrupt government officials. If Nigerians continue to seat and do nothing or waiting until 2027 then Nigeria may not exist by then as it is on it's last lap and we may never recover as nation as Tinubu and his cronies in the National Assembly would’ve borrowed trillions upon trillions to loot, dashing any hopes of reviving the nation’s economy by 2027.

After one year of this bad government, one thing that we should all learn from past events should be that no one gains from tribalism and religious sentiments, it is a useless foolish ideology and if some Nigerians have refused to learn now, they will surely learn the hard way as the economy continues its downward trajectory due to Tinubu’s bad economic policies and looting campaign of politicians in all arms of the government….

There is no other way, Nigerians youths must rise above ethnic and religious sentiments to reject the continued existence of the evil APC government, Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians, he should be pressed to resign or be impeached and his incompetent government dissolved so as to enable competent people to come in and rescue this country’s economy before it is too late!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by Bebigiby1: 9:54pm On Jun 11
With what is happening, Nigerians may not have a country by 2027….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by blacknp(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11
Bebigiby1:
In May 2023 I made a post regarding the dangers of allowing Tinubu and the evil APC government to continue to rule the country, many tribalistic foolish people in this forum were quick to attack the thread without offering any reasonable explanation to justify the illegal presidential election that was rigged in favor of Tinubu…. Today, many of those who were championing hateful tribal propaganda after the election in support of Tinubu can’t afford to eat 2 square meals or pay their bills, it gets worse as unemployment rate rises due many businesses leaving Nigeria….

When Tinubu told Nigerians that his government will continue from Buhari stopped many people thought it was a joke and didn’t take it seriously… it is this unserious attitude and sentiments of many Nigerians to national issues that has led us to where we are now…. It is no longer news that this government has failed and lacks the capacity to make policies that will be address the numerous challenges facing the country…. Allowing government to continue means a guaranteed path to the destruction of Nigeria’s economy. I am of the opinion that Nigerians should in earnest begin to mobilize for mass peaceful agitation to push for the removal of this bad government before Tinubu destroys the country completely…. A bag of beans is now over N100,000 how bad will it get until Nigerians wake up to the reality of their destruction…..

Nigeria appears to be a failed state today due to the rising cost of living, insecurity and political corruption caused by this government’s bad policies, looting of our common wealth and incompetance of Buhari and his governement in the last 8 years. It is glaring that Tinubu's presidency was the final nail in the coffin to a nation with a debt ridden economy and insatiable greedy corrupt government officials. If Nigerians continue to seat and do nothing or waiting until 2027 then Nigeria may not exist by then as it is on it's last lap and we may never recover as nation as Tinubu and his cronies in the National Assembly would’ve borrowed trillions upon trillions to loot, dashing any hopes of reviving the nation’s economy by 2027.

After one year of this bad government, one thing that we should all learn from past events should be that no one gains from tribalism and religious sentiments, it is a useless foolish ideology and if some Nigerians have refused to learn now, they will surely learn the hard way as the economy continues its downward trajectory due to Tinubu’s bad economic policies and looting campaign of politicians in all arms of the government….

There is no other way, Nigerians youths must rise above ethnic and religious sentiments to reject the continues existence of the evil APC government, Tinubu has nothing to offer, he should be pressed to resign or be impeached and his incompetent government dissolved so as to enable competent people to come in and rescue this country’s economy before it is too late!
Wailing Baby go and arrange your life ASAP. Nonsense.

14 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by PresidObi: 9:56pm On Jun 11
We are not impeaching him. The only thing that will stop people from this my brother politics is a hard reset.

Please allow Nigeria to keep sliding, some people may get some small sense after this turbulence.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by SEsellingBabies: 9:57pm On Jun 11
50 trillion bitter grieving obi and his embittered rogues cannot unseat eze-chukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by blacknp(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11
PresidObi:
We are not impacting him. The only thing that will stop people from this my brother politics is a hard reset.

Please allow Nigeria to keep sliding, some people may get some small sense after this turbulence.
Failures as usual, will always find someone else to blame for been failures.

It is True, it is President Tinubu that made them Failures in their motherland.

10 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by PresidObi: 10:00pm On Jun 11
blacknp:
Failures as usual, will always find someone else to blame for been failures.

It is True, it is President Tinubu that made them Failures in their motherland.

Off topic, swerve abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by Goodnewsforlife: 10:00pm On Jun 11
PresidObi:
We are not impacting him. The only thing that will stop people from this my brother politics is a hard reset.

u igbos are very funny

It is u people that voted along tribal lines n na u come dey accuse others

All other regions votes were splitted but only u igbos gave your brother 95% n u are still accusing others of doing brother politics

U igbos gave obi 95%, yorubas gave tinubu 55%, northerners gave atiku 50% n u igbos are d ones accusing others of playing brother politics

Cc
Helinues

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by PresidObi: 10:03pm On Jun 11
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos are very funny

All other regions votes were splitted but only u igbos gave your brother 95% n u are still accusing others of doing brother politics

U igbos gave obi 95%, yorubas gave tinubu 55%, northerners gave atiku 50% n u igbos are d ones accusing others of playing brother politics

Cc
Helinues

We were sure of Peter Obi, we knew his fantastic records.

We have been giving 100% to yorubas, fulani, iJaws and others before we remembered to vote the most credible candidate, Peter Obi, we vote for competence, you vote for bigotry.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by helinues: 10:04pm On Jun 11

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by Saintganduje: 10:05pm On Jun 11
helinues:
undecided
A cook is needed at a private residence in Ilesha. Salary is attractive.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by nedu666: 10:06pm On Jun 11
Bebigiby1:

When Tinubu told Nigerians that his government will continue from Buhari stopped many people thought it was a joke and didn’t take it seriously… it is this unserious attitude and sentiments of many Nigerians to national issues that has led us to where we are now…. It is no longer news that this government has failed and lacks the capacity to make policies that will address the numerous challenges facing the country…. Allowing the government to continue means a guaranteed path to the destruction of Nigeria’s economy. I am of the opinion that Nigerians should in earnest begin to mobilize for mass peaceful agitation to push for the removal of this bad government before Tinubu destroys the country completely…. A bag of beans is now over N100,000 how bad will it get until Nigerians wake up to the reality of their destruction…..

There is no other way, Nigerians youths must rise above ethnic and religious sentiments to reject the continued existence of the evil APC government, Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians, he should be pressed to resign or be impeached and his incompetent government dissolved so as to enable competent people to come in and rescue this country’s economy before it is too late!

Op lie lie. Tinubu must finish Nigeria patapata. Nothing must remain

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by nedu666: 10:07pm On Jun 11
PresidObi:
We are not impeaching him. The only thing that will stop people from this my brother politics is a hard reset.

I tire for them. You see someone capable of wrecking Nigeria you are talking about impeachment. On top of wetin na

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by helinues: 10:10pm On Jun 11
Saintganduje:

Go and employ your family and stop sounding dumb in my mentions

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by Goodnewsforlife: 10:10pm On Jun 11
PresidObi:

We were sure of Peter Obi, we knew his fantastic records.

We have been giving 100% to yorubas, fulani, iJaws and others before we remembered to vote the most credible candidate, Peter Obi, we vote for competence, you vote for bigotry.
when u igbos are defeated anytime u talk about tribal votes, u quickly talk about fantastic record

Which fantastic record did mrvitalis see before he told us not to allow obi near power at all?

Those igbos who cursed obi when he was governor, so they didn’t see d records?

Suddenly obi became an angel

Now to the issue of igbos voting others 100%,point of correction igbos didn’t vote anyone 100% but they followed their agreement with pdp

Oya name one candidate outside pdp that igbos voted?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by Saintganduje: 10:10pm On Jun 11
helinues:

Go and employ your family and stop sounding dumb in my mentions
God sent me to help your life ok.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by PresidObi: 10:12pm On Jun 11
Goodnewsforlife:
when u igbos are defeated anytime u talk about tribal votes, u quickly talk about fantastic record

Which fantastic record did mrvitalis see before he told us not to allow obi near power at all?

Those igbos who cursed obi when he was governor, so they didn’t see d records?

Suddenly obi became an angel

Now to the issue of igbos voting others 100%,point of correction igbos didn’t vote anyone 100% but they followed their agreement with pdp

Oya name one candidate outside pdp that igbos voted?

It's called propaganda, Google it. Eku ise

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by Goodnewsforlife: 10:12pm On Jun 11
Saintganduje:
y don’t u apply for your mother or she’s so un presentable she won’t b approved

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by helinues: 10:12pm On Jun 11
Saintganduje:

And that same God did not tell you to stop making trolling a profession when it's not a curse?

Na only devil dey send person this kind futile job. Don't throw away all in the name of trolling

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by Goodnewsforlife: 10:13pm On Jun 11
Saintganduje:
y don’t u help your family life?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by helinues: 10:15pm On Jun 11
Goodnewsforlife:
y don’t u apply for your mother or she’s so un presentable she won’t b approved

I actually don't know the problem of that boy. He has created nothing less than 1,000 monikers for over 6 years for this senseless trolling yet na those of us wey him dey troll dey jobless.

This should be the 6th monikers today using to troll

6 good years doing this nonsense. Dear lord, I am grateful for everything

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by Saintganduje: 10:20pm On Jun 11
helinues:

And that same God did not tell you to stop making trolling a profession when it's not a curse?

Na only devil dey send person this kind futile job. Don't throw away all in the name of trolling
Alright. Next time you'll send me emails about job I'll arrest you with police. Stop it now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by StOla: 10:22pm On Jun 11
Bebigiby1:
In May 2023 I made a post regarding the dangers of allowing Tinubu and the evil APC government to continue to rule the country, many tribalistic foolish people in this forum were quick to attack the thread without offering any reasonable explanation to justify the illegal presidential election that was rigged in favor of Tinubu…. !

You claim you made a post in May 2023 on why Tinubu must be impeached?

Are you saying you are suprised that Nigerians called you out as a tribal bigot and disgruntled loser, for asking for the impeachment of the President on his very 1st day in office since his Presidency was inaugurated on 29th May 2023?

You cannot change the stench of electoral defeat that is oozing everywhere you go.

Shame on you and shame on your candidate that was defeated.

7 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by helinues: 10:25pm On Jun 11
Saintganduje:
Alright. Next time you'll send me emails about job I'll arrest you with police. Stop it now.

If I ever sent you email ever in my life make I die but if you are lying, then be waiting for calamity/terrible things to happen to you.

Sebi dem swear trolling for you abi

Even slowpoke can't sound like this

7 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by Kurugu92(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos are very funny

Cc
Helinues
you get time to reply those hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by Shomek(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11
Nonsense Oponu
The op na werey Wasting your time writing nonsense story

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by JagabanB: 10:48pm On Jun 11
PresidObi:

lgb0s didn't get a hard reset with the suffèrîñg they endured under Obi but chose "my brother politics", you remember?

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by IduNaOba: 10:50pm On Jun 11
You lie.
Tinubu must finish 8 years.
Then north, then any other part of the south excluding nidgbo.
Tinubu ịdị anyị mma o
Mgbo mgboooo X2
Onye chi mere eze na mmadụ apụghị ina ya,
Mgbo mgboooo X2

Dances vigorously
Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by RightChannel: 10:54pm On Jun 11
SEsellingBabies:
50 trillion bitter grieving obi and his embittered rogues cannot unseat eze-chukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Hope you don buy your 750k sallah goat or eze bola is giving you free ram for sallah this Sunday
Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by pointblank247(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos are very funny

Cc
Helinues
all you succeeded in saying here is simply confirming that Igbos had no hands in sending this national diserster to aso rock.

As for voting along ethnic line, you are very wrong. Igbos voted massively for MKO and OBJ.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by Bebigiby1: 11:21pm On Jun 11
No one benefits if Nigeria’s economy is destroyed…. Remember that it was this same divisive sentimental mentality you’re championing through post that made Tinubu president…. Some Yoruba people thinking that they were hurting the Igbo people voted in mass for Tinubu…. While those in northern part of country you can’t see beyond religion fell for the Muslim Muslim ticket and voted in mass for Tinubu….

PresidObi:

Re: Why Nigerians Must Push For Impeachment Of Tinubu by Bebigiby1: 11:24pm On Jun 11
It is even N800,000 for one ram in some places….

RightChannel:

Hope you don buy your 750k sallah goat or eze bola is giving you free ram for sallah this Sunday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Fraud: Yahaya Adoza Bello To Appear In Court Tomorrow As Sick Person / A Misunderstood Akpabio. / Don’t Think Nothing Can Happen To You, Help The People - Yunusa Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.