Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

When Will This End? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will This End? (273 Views)

When Will This End ?. / We Will Go to war If Southerners Want 2use this End SARS Protest 2Remove Buhari / Convid19 God when will this end (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will This End? by Jimmur(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11
I'm not lazy, I work hard. But the hardship is unbearable this time around. Lots of thoughts continue to run in my mind. The constant financial embarrassment here and there is too much. The petty debts too. I can't even walk on the streets again as I'm indebted to a lot of petty traders. I'm frustrated. I go to bed every night crying because there's nobody to run to. The hunger alone. God!

To live is expensive, to Leave is also more expensive.
Re: When Will This End? by MeNmyfamily: 12:14am On Jun 12
Jimmur:
I'm not lazy, I work hard. But the hardship is unbearable this time around. Lots of thoughts continue to run in my mind. The constant financial embarrassment here and there is too much. The petty debts too. I can't even walk on the streets again as I'm indebted to a lot of petty traders. I'm frustrated. I go to bed every night crying because there's nobody to run to. The hunger alone. God!

Sorry man, just hang in there. I promise things will get better.

3 Likes

Re: When Will This End? by 100millionGoal: 12:20am On Jun 12
Jimmur:

I know a guy who mixes 10 bags of cement everyday and works pretty hard to mix those cement but yet complains of hardship.

What working hard on on also matters.

U can still work hard forever and not make it if what your doing provides low value anyway

1 Like

Re: When Will This End? by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:36am On Jun 12
100millionGoal:

I know a guy who mixes 10 bags of cement everyday and works pretty hard to mix those cement but yet complains of hardship.

His mate mixes 30tons a day in abroad
No one cares about your effort
Just your output value

U can still work hard forever and not make it if what your doing provides low value anyway

1 Like

Re: When Will This End? by helinues: 5:42am On Jun 12
Where are the Nigeria parents in this situation?

4 Likes

Re: When Will This End? by Justiceganduje: 5:43am On Jun 12
helinues:
A wasted day too?
Re: When Will This End? by helinues: 5:46am On Jun 12
Justiceganduje:
A wasted day too?

Stop sounding dumb guy.

Wasted day when the day is still very early. Abi English words dey confused you

Do they swear trolling and incoherency for you?

Try and take time and reflect on your activities too, you are not sounding normal anymore

4 Likes

Re: When Will This End? by Rutherford2019: 5:50am On Jun 12
The truth is that many Nigerians and Nigerian parents never envisage the type of life that they are living in Nigeria
I know some of my guys whose parents were well to do back then in our secondary but they finished and entered University and got jobs and married immediately
For me, I have been telling my friends that Nigeria can never be good and the only thing in my mind is japa..
When I finished school the first thing in my mind is save up and travel and I never regret doing so
My guys who married, have kids and some were into building projects are regretting it.
The truth is that yesterday will be better than today and today better than tomorrow as far as Nigeria is concerned..
The only thing that can make Nigeria good is if there's another civil war and that will reset people's senses.

1 Like

Re: When Will This End? by Iamanoited: 6:19am On Jun 12
To live is expensive, sorry o.

To Leave is also more expensive, that would be suicide. Don't leave.

1 Like

Re: When Will This End? by aswani(m): 7:45am On Jun 12
Jimmur:

Nothing good came easy. I don't know what your circumstances are but it is time you start again from the bottom and make your way to the top.

Jettison all pride and make the effort to put yourself in a position where you can look back and say "Thank God my hard work brought me here despite how down I was at some point".

You can do it!

3 Likes

Re: When Will This End? by Jimmur(m): 7:46am On Jun 12
100millionGoal:

Your right. We need the right connections
Re: When Will This End? by Jimmur(m): 7:46am On Jun 12
MeNmyfamily:

Sorry man, just hang in there. I promise things will get better.

I hope so, cos I'm Losing it
Re: When Will This End? by Jimmur(m): 7:49am On Jun 12
helinues:

I'm sorry, there are no parents anywhere. Parents only wait for their kids to mature and work so they can start billing them. Some African parents are not too responsible
Re: When Will This End? by Jimmur(m): 7:50am On Jun 12
aswani:

Nothing good came easy. I don't know what your circumstances are but it is time you start again from the bottom and make your way to the top.

Jettison all pride and make the effort to put yourself in a position where you can look back and say "Thank God my hard work brought me here despite how down I was at some point".

You can do it!

Pls sir, mentor me. I'm willing to learn
Re: When Will This End? by Jimmur(m): 7:51am On Jun 12
Rutherford2019:
The truth is that many Nigerians and Nigerian parents never envisage the type of life that they are living in Nigeria
I know some of my guys whose parents were well to do back then in our secondary but they finished and entered University and got jobs and married immediately
For me, I have been telling my friends that Nigeria can never be good and the only thing in my mind is japa..
When I finished school the first thing in my mind is save up and travel and I never regret doing so
My guys who married, have kids and some were into building projects are regretting it.
The truth is that yesterday will be better than today and today better than tomorrow as far as Nigeria is concerned..
The only thing that can make Nigeria good is if there's another civil war and that will reset people's senses.

Saddest Truth
Re: When Will This End? by Jimmur(m): 7:52am On Jun 12
Iamanoited:
To live is expensive, sorry o.

To Leave is also more expensive, that would be suicide. Don't leave.

You actually got it. Not many readers understood the point. Thanks for your encouragement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will This End? by Jimmur(m): 7:53am On Jun 12
Rutherford2019:

You said it all

1 Like

Re: When Will This End? by Melagros(m): 7:53am On Jun 12
COMRADES, no be only you, we plenty for this struggle oo, my advice to you be say don't give up because naso life dey be sometimes
Re: When Will This End? by Jimmur(m): 8:04am On Jun 12
helinues:

I need a help
Re: When Will This End? by AmiableMosquito: 8:28am On Jun 12
Jimmur:

Just hold on brother. This too will pass. I am currently in a debt of over 3.5m with no idea of how to pay or raise the money. Am I worried? Yes. But will I kill myself because of that? No.

We cannot give up. It makes us losers. I have seen people rise from less than zero to become a force to reckon with. I saw a video of a Unilag student who literally lives in a flooded shanty. It was heart wrenching but she didn't give up. She takes her bath in a dump site.

At least, you are not in a kidnapper's den begging for ransome, you are not down in the hospital soliciting funds to treat a terrible disease. You are not in the prison neither are you physically handicapped. People whom you feel are better than you have died in accidents and other unfortunate circumstances.

Please get up, dust yourself, find any menial job to do to survive. Anybody who does not feed you cannot shame you for doing menial jobs to survive. Keep improving yourself, keep networking, keep praying, and keep believing.

You will breakthrough very soon. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: When Will This End? by aswani(m): 8:57am On Jun 12
Jimmur:

Pls sir, mentor me. I'm willing to learn

I myself am not in a perfect place to be able to mentor anyone, I just told you what I did that helped my situation and I hope it helps yours to.
Re: When Will This End? by Jimmur(m): 9:09am On Jun 12
AmiableMosquito:
Just hold on brother. This too will pass. I am currently in a debt of over 3.5m with no idea of how to pay or raise the money. Am I worried? Yes. But will I kill myself because of that? No.

We cannot give up. It makes us losers. I have seen people rise from less than zero to become a force to reckon with. I saw a video of a Unilag student who literally lives in a flooded shanty. It was heart wrenching but she didn't give up. She takes her bath in a dump site.

At least, you are not in a kidnapper's den begging for ransome, you are not down in the hospital soliciting funds to treat a terrible disease. You are not in the prison neither are you physically handicapped. People whom you feel are better than you have died in accidents and other unfortunate circumstances.

Please get up, dust yourself, find any menial job to do to survive. Anybody who does not feed you cannot shame you for doing menial jobs to survive. Keep improving yourself, keep networking, keep praying, and keep believing.

You will breakthrough very soon. Cheers

Words!
Words!!
Words!!!
Thank you so much. I am short of words to thank you. I'm lifted by these kind words

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is The Best Online Forum In The World / FACT CHECK: Did Alex Otti Borrow More Money Than Previous Abia Government / The Unfitness Of Gregory Bitter Obi-diot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.