Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,559 members, 7,972,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:55 PM

Start Frame Enlargement Business With Little Or No Capital - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Start Frame Enlargement Business With Little Or No Capital (263 Views)

Business Idea You Can Start With Little Or No Capital / NYSC Whatsapp Presentation -how To Start Your Beauty BIZ With Little Or No Cash- / Dropshipping Business Best Business With Little Or No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Frame Enlargement Business With Little Or No Capital by BEJV(m): 10:23am On Jun 12
Yes naw, you heard me right...you can start making frame or picture enlargement without even having a start up capital.The secret frame makers will not tell you... And this you will know when you sign up for practical training on how u can make picture enlargement from the comfort of your home...training fee is 5k. Yes o, you will have to pay for this wonderful training that will be useful to you in the long run.

Frame making business is one that can be done by any age grade. Whether you are a working class person or unemployed you can do it.. All you just need is your smart phone for collecting pictures from your customers.

So if you are really interested in learning how to make frames from anywhere, the come to my DM sharply with a one time payment of 5k.. If you nor serious abeg nor DM me o, lolzzz. DM my whatsapp with this number 08093799442

(1) (Reply)

Batch B Stream1 Travelling From Benin To Sokoto / For Your Medical Report For Relocation In Camp For Just 1k 08103520001 / Confirm Medical Report For Relocation In Camp Just For 1k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.