Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,882 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:20 AM

Affordable Powerhouse: The Infinix GTBOOK - A Gaming Laptop Worth Checking Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Affordable Powerhouse: The Infinix GTBOOK - A Gaming Laptop Worth Checking Out (91 Views)

Redmi A2+: The Affordable Powerhouse For Everyday Adventures / Unleashing The Affordable Powerhouse: Redmi A2+ / Battery Powerhouse: The Long-lasting Performance Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Powerhouse: The Infinix GTBOOK - A Gaming Laptop Worth Checking Out by PixieCurls: 10:52am On Jun 12
Looking for a solid gaming laptop that won't break the bank? Check out the Infinix GTBOOK! It's got this awesome "Mecha Design" with a cool "Mecha Loop" light on the back cover and an Adaptive LED interface at the hinge. The lighting effects are pretty slick, with modes like Always On, Breath, Music, and Game.

The display is a sweet 16-inch panel that goes up to 120Hz refresh rate, with FHD+ WUXGA resolution, 100% sRGB coverage, and up to 300 nits of peak brightness. Perfect for those intense gaming sessions!

In the Philippines, you can choose between two configurations. The more budget-friendly option packs a 13th Gen Intel Core i5-13420H, 16GB LPDDR5X RAM, and 512GB PCIe 4.0 SSD storage. If you want more power, go for the Intel Core i9-13900H version with a beefy 32GB LPDDR5X RAM and 1TB of PCIe 4.0 SSD storage. Both models come with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory.

Worried about overheating? No problem! The Infinix GTBOOK comes with the ICE Storm 3.0 Dual-Fan Cooling System, featuring 110mm centrifugal fans and a smart airflow design to keep things cool.

Here's what else you get:
- A 1080p webcam for clear video calls.
- A multi-mode backlit keyboard and a glass touchpad for smooth typing and navigation.
- Two speakers with DTS Audio and two microphones for crisp sound.
- Windows 11 Home pre-installed, with a Control Center for personalized performance tweaks.

The Infinix GTBOOK comes in two versions:
- i5/16GB/512GB: PHP 64,999
- i9/32GB/1TB: PHP 84,999

And it's already available in the Philippines! So, if you’re on the hunt for a gaming laptop that offers great value for money, the Infinix GTBOOK is definitely worth a look.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy A Nokia T20 BATTERY / Claim Now Amazon 20$ Gift Card / Free Amazon.com $15 Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.