Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise (80917 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day / Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day / CJN Tanko Muhammad Forgot His Standing Position At Democracy Day Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Thegamingorca(m): 9:11am On Jun 14
zomby:

Your father is next!

A pained BATeria spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Thegamingorca(m): 9:12am On Jun 14
zomby:

Bodyguards walk behind the president, the fall occurred as he stepped forward…There was nothing anyone could have done to prevent the fall.
I will recommend no more wearing of oversized Agbada.

We recommend he does one more fall before he stops cheesy

We need his two front teeth to fall out

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by senatordave1(m): 10:02am On Jun 14
fergie001:
He is human afterall, fall but don't fail.

The appeal court should be ruling by now
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Bany456(f): 7:31am On Jun 15
I felt for him sha
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by surgical: 9:08am On Jun 15
Empresa:
He is an old man, he needs more rest than the stress he put himself into
greed and ambition, unfortunately he is affecting millions of Nigerians negatively by his personal choices

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by DEROX: 12:06pm On Jun 15
franchasofficia:
Tinubu heartlessly filled virtually all federal government appointments with mostly Yorubas.

Tinubu has already empowered too many Yorubas using federal government appointments in virtually all sectors more than even Buhari did for Fulanis.

President - Yoruba
Chief Justice of Nigeria - Yoruba
Customs Comptroller - Yoruba
IG of Police - Yoruba
Chief of Army Staff - Yoruba
Prisons Controller - Yoruba
Immigration Controller - Yoruba
EFCC Chairman - Yoruba
CBN Governor - Yoruba
FIRS Chairman - Yoruba
Minister of Interior - Yoruba
Minister of Finance - Yoruba
Chief of Staff to President - Yoruba
and many more that I cant list here.

Imagine if an Igbo President did this? Yorubas will cry blood and call Igbos every unprintable names. But now that a Yoruba President is busy appointing mostly Yorubas into every position, Yorubas are smiling and calling it politics. Please make una de take record of all these because tomorrow Yorubas will lie and deny this.

No other Nigerian President dead or alive has ever appointed only his tribesmen into all major political positions except Bola Ahmed Tinubu and you people are here shedding crocodiles tears.

Tinubu has created a very dangerous record, Nigerians will never forget. Yorubas should not cry fowl tomorrow
igbos are too loud
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Pacesetter123(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15
zomby:

Bodyguards walk behind the president, the fall occurred as he stepped forward…There was nothing anyone could have done to prevent the fall.
I will recommend no more wearing of oversized Agbada.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@oversize agbada
Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Trendishine: 2:48pm On Jun 16
Shikena:

"This mental laziness has gone on for too long. Stop misleading Nigerians that Peter Obi won the #NigerianElections2023. Read Peter Obi's petition to the Presidential Election Petition Court. He did NOT claim that he won the election. If you are too intellectually lazy to read it, then read the main pleadings.

Peter Obi asked that Bola Tinubu be disqualified based on a Chicago court judgment ordering forfeiture relating to drug offences. He thereafter prayed the court to disqualify Senator Kashim Shettima on the grounds of double nomination. Never in his petition did he say that he won the election. Nowhere in that document did he adduce any evidence that he won the Presidential poll.

The man, Peter Obi, came a predictable third, and the case he filed in court proves he was fully aware of his performance in that election. Therefore, for the love of God, stop inciting and misleading gullible Nigerians because you want to trend. You are sowing the seeds of a crisis. Obi lost the election. Deal with it!"

SOURCE
You're a fool. Stay off my mention. Worker of iniquity. Go frolic with your devil. You dont need all the long epistle to explain yourself because we all know you and your types here are hardened criminals. I did not call obi in my statement so i don't know why you are masturbating around the comment. You're so intellectually lazy and blockheaded that you will never accept the truth but you will rather slaughter your conscience on the alter of bigotry and lies. You and your babablu cohort are the ones inciting the public with your evil practice in the name of government and when the people can not take this nonsense anymore with what your apc has done to peace in this country, then you will understand the true meaning of inciting rather than the lies you want to conjure here deceiving numbskulls like you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Shikena(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16
TRUTH IS VERY BITTER BRO AND RESPECTS NO PERSONAL AGENDA OR PERSPECTIVE. IT CAN MAKE YOU LOSE CONTROL UNTIL YOU EMBRACE IT.

MAY YOU FIND PEACE BY THE GRACE OF THE AUTHOR OF LIFE! MAY HE HEAL YOUR FRUSTRATIONS.

Again, I repost what I quoted:

"This mental laziness has gone on for too long. Stop misleading Nigerians that Peter Obi won the #NigerianElections2023. Read Peter Obi's petition to the Presidential Election Petition Court. He did NOT claim that he won the election. If you are too intellectually lazy to read it, then read the main pleadings.

Peter Obi asked that Bola Tinubu be disqualified based on a Chicago court judgment ordering forfeiture relating to drug offences. He thereafter prayed the court to disqualify Senator Kashim Shettima on the grounds of double nomination. Never in his petition did he say that he won the election. Nowhere in that document did he adduce any evidence that he won the Presidential poll.

The man, Peter Obi, came a predictable third, and the case he filed in court proves he was fully aware of his performance in that election. Therefore, for the love of God, stop inciting and misleading gullible Nigerians because you want to trend. You are sowing the seeds of a crisis. Obi lost the election. Deal with it!"

SOURCE - #TABLESHAKER

Trendishine:
You're a fool. Stay off my mention. Worker of iniquity. Go frolic with your devil. You dont need all the long epistle to explain yourself because we all know you and your types here are hardened criminals. I did not call obi in my statement so i don't know why you are masturbating around the comment. You're so intellectually lazy and blockheaded that you will never accept the truth but you will rather slaughter your conscience on the alter of bigotry and lies. You and your babablu cohort are the ones inciting the public with your evil practice in the name of government and when the people can not take this nonsense anymore with what your apc has done to peace in this country, then you will understand the true meaning of inciting rather than the lies you want to conjure here deceiving numbskulls like you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Trendishine: 9:51pm On Jun 18
Shikena:
TRUTH IS VERY BITTER BRO AND RESPECTS NO PERSONAL AGENDA OR PERSPECTIVE. IT CAN MAKE YOU LOSE CONTROL UNTIL YOU EMBRACE IT.

MAY YOU FIND PEACE BY THE GRACE OF THE AUTHOR OF LIFE! MAY HE HEAL YOUR FRUSTRATIONS.

Again, I repost what I quoted:

SOURCE - #TABLESHAKER

This is just a confirmation that you're actually mad. No caps. Who with his or her right senses will type all the long meaningless shit you dropped there using both capital and small letters ? you don kolo. I no know say na kolomental person dey under comment.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Trips, falls at Democracy Day Parade reviewing exercise by Shikena(m): 11:08pm On Jun 18
This one don use original mpuru mmiri grin

Trendishine:
This is just a confirmation that you're actually mad. No caps. Who with his or her right senses will type all the long meaningless shit you dropped there using both capital and small letters ? you don kolo. I no know say na kolomental person dey under comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile, Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Dies At 23 / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.