Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,179 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students (23257 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest To Forfeit ₦10m To FG, Campaign Against Naira Mutilation / Burna Boy Shares Throwback Photos From His Childhood Days (photos) / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by Dreamchaza: 12:53pm On Jun 12
as d money choke, wat to do!
Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by tragergeorge(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Bros that's not how to give your support, you will just end up causing inflation

Give it in kind through scholarship, tuition fee payment, purchase of equipment, facilities, social amenities
people like una na no de give at all....

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by 12345baba(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Bros that's not how to give your support, you will just end up causing inflation

Give it in kind through scholarship, tuition fee payment, purchase of equipment, facilities, social amenities
rubbish talk

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by Curious345: 12:56pm On Jun 12
Breaking news . Even sanwoolu was there to witness it .. wow

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by faceland: 12:56pm On Jun 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:

I don't think he printed the money (to cause inflation). He earned it.

It would have been better if he had put it into a program... However I can't even imagine how broke and hungry a student will be in 2024 at the university.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by celestineteryim: 12:57pm On Jun 12
Obituary will not like this, emergency lovers of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by Fearurcreeator: 12:58pm On Jun 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:

God go bless you ooo...
I just hate people sharing money sha ...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by AmiableMosquito: 12:59pm On Jun 12
Kimcutie:
I met him up close and personal grin
Did you allow him to do? grin
Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by SoNature(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12
Poshvector12345:

Bro you dull. Dah!
I blame successive governments for blaming everything for inflation, people don dey believe am. That's the power of propaganda
You may not agree to his first paragraph, but the second paragraph is correct.
Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by Fearurcreeator: 1:00pm On Jun 12
ceejay80s:

Let him give the way he wishes. It's his money, he's not contesting for any government seat, u want him to give to school authority so they can embezzle?
So if na you them give too... You will embezle too bah
Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Jun 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Why is it that the billions that politicians are stealing and spending is not causing inflation but it's the crumbs that gets to the hands of the citizens that always causes inflation?

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by santaclaws: 1:01pm On Jun 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:

So it's Burna Boy's 10m naira that'd cause inflation and not the billions of dollars stolen every year by politicians.

Do you even know the meaning of inflation? If you talk this thing outside dem fit wipe you koboko! 😆

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by Urgent1Million: 1:01pm On Jun 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:

10 million naira in the hands of a few students will cause inflation?
Your economics is even worse than that of the Agbadorians.
Burna Boy knows there's hunger in the land and the priority is feeding. That's why he's giving them cash so they can eat at least a decent meal to enable them think straight.

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by Flo36: 1:02pm On Jun 12
That's good gesture

Yimu ppl should stop telling how to use their money. Mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by Emma09(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:

So doing a giveaway of 10M will lead to inflation? Is he the president? Is this giveaway every day? Talking about scholarship and equipment, is he the Government to do that? Who told you he has not been doing that? Abeg talk another thing jare. People like u would be the first to stay for front to collect if you are opportuned to be there. Mtchewwww.

6 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by Threedoorsdown: 1:03pm On Jun 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Your first sentence doesn't make one single sense but you are apt on the rest

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by TheFarmer1: 1:03pm On Jun 12
Inosky:
How many people come get now? He for give it to the VC to share to make sure all students get equal amount
Na this idea worse pass. The VC will probably pocket half the amount and the remaining half will still not get to half the number of students. It seems you don't know Nigerians.
Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by NairalandGossip: 1:04pm On Jun 12
Ødogwu for a reason
Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by 4Play(m): 1:05pm On Jun 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:

This is an uninformed take. To cause inflation, you need to inject trillions of naira.

So something like a new much higher minimum wage can add to inflation but not giving out N10 million.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by haybhi1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 12
Curious345:
Biggest boy

Wizkid is a scam

Davido is a fake ..

We know who the real giiiz are

How artiste from the west corrupted our youth by the type of nude videos they put out there . And the open smoking of marijuana and celebration of thuggery and yahoo..

Have you ever seen p-square or j-martins or timaya act in stewpid ways when they dominated the music industry early 2000s to 2010??
I'm seriously tired of you people. Ok, what exactly have we southwesters done to deserve all these slanders and libels from people from the east?
Have you ever been to Lagos and other Southwest states and see how your people make money in peace, trading?

The entertainment industry that has ever been kept ebullient by us, now you're spreading another propaganda, misinforming people about us. I really wish we were never together with you people, I swear down! Diversity and hospitality are great but they are about our greatest undoing in SW.
Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by ufuosman(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12
Good one
Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by faceland: 1:06pm On Jun 12
santaclaws:

So it's Burna Boy's 10m naira that'd cause inflation and not the billions of dollars stolen every year by politicians.

Do you even know the meaning of inflation? If you talk this thing outside dem fit wipe you koboko! 😆

Billions of DOLLARS in offshore accounts (but WorldBank thinks it is still circulating here in Nigeria).
Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by Bridget95(f): 1:06pm On Jun 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:

so ordinary 10m shared to students will cause inflation ?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by ceejay80s(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12
Fearurcreeator:

So if na you them give too... You will embezle too bah
If I dey part of school authority, and as long as Nigeria integrity is dead, I will embezzle, so it's best he gives to the students
Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by Chikel20000(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:

for dis Nigeria?....have u heard those kind of money reaching students?
Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by ppogba: 1:18pm On Jun 12
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Jesu!
Giving out token to students will cause inflation?

God, why have you forsaken this country?

Is this person a student or a trade boi boi in a two by two inches shop?

No wonder.

I will keep this moniker in my memory.

Accept my SINpathies.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by asobo1: 1:20pm On Jun 12
Inosky:
How many people come get now? He for give it to the VC to share to make sure all students get equal amount
V what? Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by Vulcan24(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12
So many Nigerians require immediate needs?
Sharing money is the fastest means of skipping redtape and avoiding lionshareholders!

We are not normal so manage all the drama u seee
Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by Galinton(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Nice one from OLUWA BURNA

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
you no get ashawo today?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by ppogba: 1:25pm On Jun 12
Inosky:

Since you no gree go past secondary school, you no go know wetin or who VC is.

He for give the money to VC?

This Burna thread is really exposing the ignorance of most of you on this forum.

Maybe he should have given the money to NYSC DG.

Mumuni.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shares 10m To University Of Port Harcourt Students by Segzy19: 1:26pm On Jun 12
Congratulations! Oya go use that one withdraw money for ATM

Kimcutie:
I met him up close and personal grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ejiofor's Message To Adesua Etomi Ahead Of Her Wedding Today / Black People Are Rome, Heads Of The Illuminati And Only Fools Don't Know / Tboss Meets Richard-Mofe Damijo (RMD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.