Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Bought A House In A Forest, Fowl And Bush Meat Always Visiting Me - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Bought A House In A Forest, Fowl And Bush Meat Always Visiting Me (614 Views)

My Trap Caught A Bush Rat, Let Me Teach You How To Make Bush Rat Soup! / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures) / Local Fowl And Local Fowl Eggs Available For Sales. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bought A House In A Forest, Fowl And Bush Meat Always Visiting Me by Wisdomclass1: 12:29pm On Jun 12
I bought a new property in the village close to a swamp and all these lost chickens have turned my fenced compound to their abode.

They even layed over 15 eggs on my verandah, the two hen are taking turns to sit 🙄n the eggs. The fowl here are more than 20 with no owner. I was told they are lost fowl and that i should tie the hen's leg as soon as she finish hatching those eggs.

This is the fifth house am buying with fowl problem in this village.

I dey collect from these local fowl wahala. 24 hrs noise

Re: I Bought A House In A Forest, Fowl And Bush Meat Always Visiting Me by Gotam: 9:38pm On Jun 13
God is blessing you with free egg in this economy you are complaining . which state are you residing

1 Like

Re: I Bought A House In A Forest, Fowl And Bush Meat Always Visiting Me by pragmatistm(m): 11:27pm On Jun 13
Start taking care of them as the new owner and be eating chicken dey go plus free eggs if you want.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Jambite / How Many Phases Wheat Milling Plant Process Including? / Federal Government Disburses N122m To 27 Young Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.