Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,965 members, 7,949,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) (68419 Views)

Protesters Shout Down Minister, Ayodele Olawande, At Eagles Square / Tinubu & Wife, Remi Attend Democracy Day Celebration At Eagles Square (video) / Jonathan, Mama Peace Join Buhari At Eagles Square For 60th Independence Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by celestineteryim: 2:10pm On Jun 12
sweerychick:
A portrait of badluck. That's how low we've gotten. No economic milestone no achievement, just charades and waste of resources. Truly I understood why Tinubu fell down today
if you don't like it relocate to Biafra online country
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by muykem: 2:11pm On Jun 12
Xscape1993:
What is the direct impact of this drug master's portrait on the poor masses? What a country so blessed by God, but rule by unserious people without economy knowledge!!!
From wailing zone of the country.
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by titopius(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12
What an achievement by APC led administration.
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by Onabeem(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12
Your level of stupidity has no bounds tweeeeh!!!
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!!!
He or she who God has blessed and crowned, no man or woman can curse.
May God bless President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR. May God continue to bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by Tradman: 2:13pm On Jun 12
Thiefobi1:

See the way the portrait stand gidigba for ground.

Tinubu is too great.
the standard SI unit of measuring failure

2 Likes

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by Felaincarnated: 2:13pm On Jun 12
Jonzing agbadorians

3 Likes

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by celestineteryim: 2:13pm On Jun 12
Thiefobi1:

See the way the portrait stand gidigba for ground.

Tinubu is too great.
you want to choke bitter obituary e-rodent to death
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by iswallker(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12
Others are celebrating worlds largest sea port, airline, economy, etc...

We are here celebrating this painting of a failed govt...

Who do us this thing,,. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 2:14pm On Jun 12
Noerection:
This man is just too great

Dey praise nonsense 😡

1 Like

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by yommen: 2:14pm On Jun 12
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!!!
He or she who God has blessed and crowned, no man or woman can curse.
May God bless President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR. May God continue to bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

And what's the use of his blessings? Curse on Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by Ebeano49(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12
Wow! What an achievement. Nigerians are now enjoying a better life because of the portrait.

2 Likes

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by Smartcitizen: 2:15pm On Jun 12
Noerection:

And fail like a piece of Rubbish!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12
Demon in the poster

1 Like

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by celestineteryim: 2:16pm On Jun 12
Akenzua01:
Very Ugly and Scary portrait..

Was that why he fell like a baby and hit his head on the floor?
grin

"What a great fall" in Sowore's voice grin
cry harder PBAT till 2031 no vacancy in aso rock for bitter obituary
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by searchlight: 2:16pm On Jun 12
flokii:

He has done far more than all PDP elected presidents put together. the ones crying are the retrogressive ones like those diverting money in tune of billions of naira for non-existent airport to other invisible projects in their States.
But seriously do you have sense? Please no insult

1 Like

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by coleon(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12
nathyx:

https://punchng.com/world-largest-canvass-painting-portrait-of-tinubu-unveiled/
Is Tinubu now Baal that we will be worshipping This is the way people subconsciously make a God out of leaders.

2 Likes

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 2:17pm On Jun 12
The hardship people are facing is non of balablue's concern else him and his cohorts will not be unvailing this nonsense on democracy day.

1 Like

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by rickleye: 2:18pm On Jun 12
It won’t last a month . It will be spray painted or fall down.
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by rickleye: 2:18pm On Jun 12
searchlight:
But seriously do you have sense? Please no insult

Bro sense is subjective…
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12
Waste of money , later they will say it costs 2billion Naira

1 Like

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by icedbreez(m): 2:19pm On Jun 12
Like Lagos
Like Nigeria now
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 2:20pm On Jun 12
Obi supporters will die today.
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by Joy2dworldxyz: 2:20pm On Jun 12
NyamiriSlayer:
The greatest man in Africa, Jagaban de GOAT...
Piglets no go like this news, this news go dey pain dem enter bone

Congratulations at your lord and savior's achievements.

As a Yuruba man that you and ardent supporter of tinubu, I know you and your entire family, village people are just doing great.

I heard they bring all the foodstuffs u need every month to ur house for free.
I learned all your siblings are on free education in best schools in Nigeria.
No be you again, that's buying fuel at Tinubu filling station at 75 naira per liter?

My dear I jealous you o....

1 Like

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by Naezy: 2:21pm On Jun 12
The mam of the people!
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by ugodson(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12
Noerection:

As ur name implies you will never have an Erection

1 Like

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by NyamiriSlayer(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12
Joy2dworldxyz:

Congratulations at your lord and savior's achievements.

As a Yuruba man that you and ardent supporter of tinubu, I know you and your entire family, village people are just doing great.

I heard they bring all the foodstuffs u need every month to ur house for free.
I learned all your siblings are on free education in best schools in Nigeria.
No be you again, that's buying fuel at Tinubu filling station at 75 naira per liter?

My dear I jealous you o....
You still have 7 yrs to wail
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 2:22pm On Jun 12
Noerection:

Ok
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by Osanoghodua1: 2:22pm On Jun 12
Why use his portrait Instead of our coat of arms?

1 Like

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by cmikel: 2:23pm On Jun 12

Achievement.....
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12
Wow... What an Achievement!

Nigeria is really flourishing and thriving under this great man. cool
Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by alt3r3g0: 2:23pm On Jun 12
The person that is responsible for the growth in Dubai or Singapore did not do this for themselves.

Just shows what the leaders priorities are.

On ya mandate...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Largest Portrait Of Tinubu Unveiled At Eagles Square (Photo) by mipeesoft(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12
grin grin grin grin
God1blessBiafra:
Wonderful achievement by APC Nigeria government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad / Olubunu Of Bunu Refuses To Shake Yahaya Bello (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.