Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,541 members, 7,885,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) (45630 Views)

Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament / Samoa: Fiame Naomi Mata'afa Locked Out Of Parliament By Losing Opponent / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by YesDaddyTill203: 7:28pm On Jun 12
Elzazzi:

But yahaya was 40something when he became governor lol.
What about the ancestors like buhari buhari that ruled and Brought calamity upon Nigerians. What about Tinubu now ? Lol
Pandora pathological liar Obi was also a young Governor but it was a complete failure except enriching himself.
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by Omoawoke: 7:29pm On Jun 12
MartinCorridon:
grin

All these "records" mean zilch.

At age 20, it's doubtful she can make any concrete contributions to the parliament.

25 years old, few years after first degree, maybe, but still not advisable.

30 - 40 years old is what i believe is the appropriate age for a youthful representative... tertiary education completed + some life experiences + young age (fresh perspectives)

PS : I can see my post is hard for some to understand. I'm still in support for youth but with some conditions.

If you still don't understand, use Google Translate into your local language OR read about Valentine Strasser, a 21 year old who became Head of State in Sierra Leone.

NOTE : my posts require a minimum level of intelligence. Please don't feel bad if you don't understand them, just accept the limitations of your IQ

People with low IQ will say you are hateful. But what you said is complete truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by Judolisco(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12
MartinCorridon:
grin

At age 20, it's doubtful she can make any concrete contributions to the parliament.

30 - 40 years old is what i believe is the appropriate age for a youthful representative... tertiary education completed + some life experiences + young age (fresh perspectives)

PS : I can see my post is hard for some to understand. I'm still in support for youth but with some conditions.

If you still don't understand, use Google Translate into your local language OR read about Valentine Strasser, a 21 year old who became Head of State in Sierra Leone.

NOTE : my posts require a minimum level of intelligence. Please don't feel bad if you don't understand them, just accept the limitations of your IQ
if she brings good ideas, she'll definitely be taken seriously.... Her ideas got her to where she is today
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by Almunjid(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12
She's not too young to loot, but too young to give meaningful contributions. grin
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by salem1996: 7:31pm On Jun 12
Our young people here, most of them only think of yahoo and hookups.
I won't advice for an MP seat for a 20 year old in the present Nigeria.
25+ is OK for me, but definitely not 20
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by MartinCorridon: 7:32pm On Jun 12
Damian911:
Initially I thought you were reasonable I didn't know your mental capacity was this dangerously low. This your dumb public display of folly not only shows you're daft but an ample evidence of mental disability. Unexposed subhuman undecided

Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by iswallker(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12
MartinCorridon:
grin

Is it your parliament... undecided
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by Damian911: 7:34pm On Jun 12
[quote author=MartinCorridon post=130442789][/quote]Seek help before it becomes full blown madness. Retard!!
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by MartinCorridon: 7:36pm On Jun 12
iswallker:

Is it your parliament... undecided

Is it your data or comment ?
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by jibrilELsudan: 7:41pm On Jun 12
OBVIOUSLY GAYTON AND KUNENE DON FINISH HER KUKUNASE

Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by StreetFight: 7:55pm On Jun 12
Nigeria's 20s are still doing drugs and weed. Useless vagabonds
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by yemmit90: 8:01pm On Jun 12
MartinCorridon:
grin

Just ignore them, your post is meant for intelligent people and not those kids that criticise everything irrationally.

What kind of experience does a 20 years old girl who ought to be taking advise from her parents has to contribute to issue affecting a whole country.
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by Babastrong(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12
[quote author=osazsky post=130441682]And one old man fell today[your mother never fall?]
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by NSNO(m): 8:23pm On Jun 12
smileyoo:
lol. Pls can you name any black African country, that is doing fine and have a working system comparable to the white Europeans ?
you guys should stop living in delusions, rather accept the reality and seek for solutions.
African nations have despicable leaders and gullible citizens/followers.
Seeking for mentorship from those who know the way is never a symbol of inferiority complex.
even most of these nations you ignorantly mentioned benefitted much from the technological transfer from the European nations and USA .
You are missing the point completely. Please go back and read the thread. The point we are arguing is the fact that there is something inherently wrong with blacks. That's the point I don't agree with and am trying to counter.

Anybody with a brain cell knows that Africa needs support, a lot of it.

1 Like

Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by chucky101(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12
franchasofficia:
They learned from Europeans.

And these countries are not black skin people.

They have similarity with whites. You won't understand because you are still in basic human education of probably university degree or msc, when you study higher and do more research about humans you will understand our flaws as blacks without ego

Don't you sell outs have any self respect? Do you think racism is a joke? At some point in the recent past black South Africans were not allowed access to certain parts of their own country they were equated to dogs..

You need to understand how the world financial system works, It has been structured in a way to favour the westerners, if you try to do things in a way to favour your own strengths you'll get killed or they raise an opponent from within your ranks to sabotage you or gather together to sabotage you . I'm sure you're aware of the recent failed coup in Congo involving Americans and Brits. You must be extremely naive to think whites are saints, they are ready to bomb and destroy full countries so their own countries can continue prospering.

Unity of purpose is a major strength for them, Africa needs to be united. But sell outs like you who are ruled by their belly and fancy toys will always sabotage the process. There is no one world, every one is putting their interests first.. sometimes long term interests (to deceive people like you). They give you chocolate then come back and take your entire cocoa farm.

Why is the world trading in Dollar? Do you think Americans aren't corrupt? Do you think they are wasteful.. It is because of force and military might.
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12
The youths are standing on a mandate that gravity is always calling via angular Moments
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 8:36pm On Jun 12
chucky101:

Don't you sell outs have any self respect? Do you think racism is a joke? At some point in the recent past black South Africans were not allowed access to certain parts of their own country they were equated to dogs..

You need to understand how the world financial system works, It has been structured in a way to favour the westerners, if you try to do things in a way to favour your own strengths you'll get killed or they raise an opponent from within your ranks to sabotage you or gather together to sabotage you . I'm sure you're aware of the recent failed coup in Congo involving Americans and Brits. You must be extremely naive to think whites are saints, they are ready to bomb and destroy full countries so their own countries can continue prospering.

Unity of purpose is a major strength for them, Africa needs to be united. But sell outs like you who are ruled by their belly and fancy toys will always sabotage the process. There is no one world, every one is putting their interests first.. sometimes long term interests (to deceive people like you). They give you chocolate then come back and take your entire cocoa farm.

Why is the world trading in Dollar? Do you think Americans aren't corrupt? Do you think they are wasteful.. It is because of force and military might.

Who did you vote for in 2023?
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by zumbigbo(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12
MartinCorridon:
grin

All

You make sense die....
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by smileyoo: 8:51pm On Jun 12
NSNO:

You are missing the point completely. Please go back and read the thread. The point we are arguing is the fact that there is something inherently wrong with blacks. That's the point I don't agree with and am trying to counter.

Anybody with a brain cell knows that Africa needs support, a lot of it.
but are our African leaders ready to utilize any help given to them to better the lot of their citizens, by eschewing selfishness and greediness which are the bedrocks of unchecked corruption ?
from the history books at least when the British handed Nigeria indepence to our leaders, Nigerian currency exchange was far better than the us $ and some European nations' currencies but a few years down the line, our leaders messed up every thing, allowed the western powers realized that they can loot our resources and stash them abroad without any consequences, yet you want me to believe that such people are normal humans.
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by KingCold: 9:00pm On Jun 12
franchasofficia:
They learned from Europeans.

And these countries are not black skin people.

They have similarity with whites. You won't understand because you are still in basic human education of probably university degree or msc, when you study higher and do more research about humans you will understand our flaws as blacks without ego
Everything progressive must somehow be a lesson from whites...this forum doesn't disappoint with coons

1 Like

Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by KingCold: 9:03pm On Jun 12
franchasofficia:
South African blacks are super lucky angry

See how white South Africans built a working country with solid foundation for them?

Nigerians it is time we start a program to attract White people from Germany, Australia, Norway, etc into Nigeria to become citizens.

If we are able to get 5 million pure European whites to become naturalized Nigerians, believe me things will begin to turn around for Nigeria in few years to come.

We can amend our constitution to reserve some key positions for their best. Positions like:

Chief Justice of Nigeria
Inspector General of Police
INEC Chairman
President of Court of Appeals
Chief of Army Staff
Commissioner of Police
Chief of Justice of States
CBN Governor
Minister of Finance
Vice Chancellors of key federal and state universities
Everyday without fail

1 Like

Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by SUGARCyprian247: 9:09pm On Jun 12
Omo, the Thread is full of Educative and healthy arguments.

A top non _ tribal bashing Thread of the year
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by KingCold: 9:12pm On Jun 12
NSNO:

First of all, which field of study gave you empirical evidence that Africans are inferior?

Please be as specific as possible.
Why does it seem this type of thinking is pervasive in your country? We live alongside whites here in SA but we do not hold them in such a pedestal like you do..what's the reason for this?

2 Likes

Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by escohido123: 9:22pm On Jun 12
While our youths are on social media displaying their breast and buttocks.
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by Jollydey: 9:26pm On Jun 12
You can't compare south africa democracy with Nigeria own. If this happen in Nigeria many peoples will be celebrate her because in Nigeria here politics is for making money not for serving their people.

1 Like

Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by TEYA: 10:42pm On Jun 12
MartinCorridon:

It is "intelligence" *** thank you for proving my point about low IQs.

What fraction of the global populations did what Gauss did at 10 ? How many conquered the world like Alexander at 29 ?

Better to keep silent , than confirm evidence of stupidity. 🔇
Well, of you were not stupid yourself, the fact that a 20 year old just became a parliamentarian in South Africa would have shut you up. A fellow African accomplished what a slave at heart thought was unachievable. Don't go and strive, continue waiting till you are 85 years old. Oponu!

2 Likes

Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by ahmedio2017(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12
waice6571:

I believe we got our independence too early, hence our inability to make a giant strides in our national development.

Nigeria was just 5years and 3 months without any significant developments when we had our first military coup, followed by a needless civil war. The rest since then refused to be a history in our daily life.

The independence was obviously a fraud, yet we have not done anything concretely serious to help our national destiny, except scavenging for airdrops from the whites.

That is the Genesis of our problem in this country, we got independence out of greediness and not readiness.

1 Like

Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by MartinCorridon: 10:50pm On Jun 12
TEYA:

Teya to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Well, of you were not stupid yourself, the fact that a 20 year old just became a parliamentarian in South Africa would have shut you up. A fellow African accomplished what a slave at heart thought was unachievable. Don't go and strive, continue waiting till you are 85 years old. Oponu!

Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by TEYA: 11:08pm On Jun 12
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by TEYA: 11:13pm On Jun 12
MartinCorridon:

I can imagine you weeping profusely with catarrh all over your face grin grin grin
So sorry for messing up your night. Next time, don't come here and make a silly post while making reference to your self acclaimed intelligence.
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by MartinCorridon: 11:16pm On Jun 12
TEYA:
cheesy cheesy

Didinrin doesn't know me well. I cure madness for free here. I crushed your psyche and you can cry all you want. wink cheesy.

Next time you stick to your IQ level. cheesy
Re: Cleo Wilskut: New SA's Youngest Ever Member Of Parliament Aged Just 20 (PICS) by TEYA: 11:18pm On Jun 12
MartinCorridon:

Didinrin doesn't know me well. I cure madness for free here. I crushed your psyche and you can cry all you want. wink cheesy.

Next time you stick to your IQ level. cheesy
Physician, heal thyself!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taliban Marks Two Years Since Return To Power In Afghanistan (Photos) / Putin Shows His Limo To Abu Dhabi Crown Prince:Wow,It's Better Than My Mercedes / Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.